Suggestion about Rogues...

IceKiller

First of all, I have NO problems with the new rogue skill what so ever. I just have a little suggestion about the skill. In real live, (fantasy) if someone becomes invisible, he/she is still there right? He/she does not vanish in thin air. Now my suggestion about rogues, if a rogue becomes invisible and you click/press (what ever you call it) on the little square he is standing on, you must be able to attack him. I made a nooby rogue yesterday for myself, and I went to mess with my elf friends... And I noticed that if I stand next to him, and he clicks on my square, nothing happens... Or am I wrong?

Rogues become visible every so often in a transparent form, so if you stand to close to someone for long  you will be atked and or seen.

invisible would be useless if so, people click all over the screen, this isn't real life :lol:

Rogues become visible every so often in a transparent form, so if you stand to close to someone for long  you will be atked and or seen.

invisible would be useless if so, people click all over the screen, this isn't real life :lol:

That is exactly what I want to do! Click like mad all over the screen until I can get the Rogue  ;D

That is exactly what I want to do! Click like mad all over the screen until I can get the Rogue  ;D

Not gonna happen :P

Best will be AOE skills from druid de-stealthing us like earthquake does.

Best will be AOE skills from druid de-stealthing us like earthquake does.

This would be ideal tweak.  Make insect swarm aoe.  That gives rangers, barbs, druids and shaman destealth tool.  BD doesn't need one disable owns my rogue lol

This would be ideal tweak.  Make insect swarm aoe.  That gives rangers, barbs, druids and shaman destealth tool.  BD doesn't need one disable owns my rogue lol

ya we need tactical skill for druid to reveal us,,,,

not so fun autowin at arena tho... :wacko:

swarm that last sometime at certain aoe will be cool 8)

ya we need tactical skill for druid to reveal us,,,,

not so fun autowin at arena tho... :wacko:

swarm that last sometime at certain aoe will be cool 8)

New rogues skill is to use invisible till the arena fight is over, and avoid any battle.  :pleasantry:

Not really cool for other classes because these guys are making us waste our tickets instead of accept to lose a fight  :aggressive:

Please play with honor  :drinks:

New rogues skill is to use invisible till the arena fight is over, and avoid any battle.  :pleasantry:

That's lame  :facepalm: 

First of all suck it up and take a loss like a man.  Second you still get points for a loss.  What happens at end or time?  No points? 

Third list their names so we can ridicule them  :lol:

That's lame  :facepalm: 

First of all suck it up and take a loss like a man.  Second you still get points for a loss.  What happens at end or time?  No points? 

Third list their names so we can ridicule them  :lol:

Sorry i wrote it bad, mistake. I meant "new rogues sport"

It happened 2times. Its not any problem.  Im ok with rogues and always agreed with stealth for rogues. Now is, finally, balanced.

Im not complaining about skills.. everything is perfect.

Just noticing about few people using this technique. Well idk why they re doint (pointless imho). If you lose or wait till fight over you will get some amount of ap. Its just boring to stay there till the fight is over  :fool:

For the rest everything is okay. Im not complaining about rogues and even about anything else.

I always accept to lose because i think im just a noob. And my motto is:"honour doesnt mean to win every fight" If you tought that im complaining like other elves wich now are complaining because the game is finally balanced and is too hard for them, well, you missunderstood  :blush:

Just hope those people will understand that is the same thing to wait till the end as losing a fight.. after update we cannot lose points anymore(we gain +8 even if lost)

:give_rose: