[2014.01.10] Celebrate 4.000.000 players!

Guest LaOnza

4 million only just number of registered users, not playing users, alot quit after registered and at lvl 12 bcoz this game is for rich people, and full with rude people, if a guy play simple all say him noob..  whatever now im happy quit for ever, i waste my 323 US Dollar on this game and got nothing alot amp failed, rude people..and gm act like boss no feelings..a game just full of stress, nothing fun.

this game will be win also a most expensive online game award!

true. :dirol:

4 million only just number of registered users, not playing users, alot quit after registered and at lvl 12 bcoz this game is for rich people, and full with rude people, if a guy play simple all say him noob..  whatever now im happy quit for ever, i waste my 323 US Dollar on this game and got nothing alot amp failed, rude people..and gm act like boss no feelings..a game just full of stress, nothing fun.

this game will be win also a most expensive online game award!

you dont have to coin just to be strong and 323 dollars and you got nothing? sorry but that means really noob to me.

I have played both sides of the game, meaning not paying and paying and have noticed the differences already, it is easier to play the game when you invest as you can amplify etc, but, it ins't as bad if you have got a high lvl friend helping you through, I got to lvl 20 without paying before so ;D I agree about there being some players on here that are rude and offensive, but, that's the way games are...no game is perfect, just ignore them.

If you change the amp system, then what is going to happen to the players who do pay and amp like myself and others? I help people on the game and get help back. The idea about 'noob' prices selling on the market, I think there should be a standard amount for what you can sell items for so people don't go selling a costume for like 100k or something stupid like that :nea:

congrate !!!! WS family.... :drinks: but u celebrate only by providing life scroll, repair... & ... Wtevr the other item.. I was expecting of surprise chest :rofl: being greedy nowadays :rofl:

congrate !!!! WS family.... :drinks: but u celebrate only by providing life scroll, repair... & ... Wtevr the other item.. I was expecting of surprise chest :rofl: being greedy nowadays :rofl: