Lost Mage After Update

doommyth

My friend lost her mage after the update. She sent 2 tickets but you didn't reply on it ._. and your in holiday now i don't if you will have action to this. She don't know it is disappeared. Mage name is Reizyaa level 20 mage. Hope you will have action to this problem ._. . Thank you in advance  ::)

Hmm, sir.... How do you know that her mage is gone when she herself doesn't know it? And why did she send 2 tickets about sonething she doesn't even know happened?

Pls, clarify those points

I mean. after the bug fix her mage suddenly disappeared. and she doesn't know how/why it suddenly disappeared. she send 2 tickets because she want to bring back her mage that disappeared ._. idk if it is clear or I just shit on my clarification ._. xD

I mean. after the bug fix her mage suddenly disappeared. and she doesn't know how/why it suddenly disappeared. she send 2 tickets because she want to bring back her mage that disappeared ._. idk if it is clear or I just shit on my clarification ._. xD

[/quote

Ok. I get it now. First i thought that you had her login and and password, which is against the rules, and i were gonna say: "Sir, the Russian police is coming for you"

:rofl:

Back to topic. I have never heard of something like that before. If the things you tell are true, I wish you and your friend good luck regaining the lost mage, even though one mage less wouldn't be that bad since the sentinel side is overpopulated  :drinks:

When Gandalf the Grey fell with Balrog, he disappeared too. We all thought we lost him and he wont come back. Gandalf was "sent back" as Gandalf the White after defeating Balrog, and returned to life on the mountain. Gwaihir, lord of eagles, carried him to Lórien, where he was healed of his injuries and re-clothed in white robes by Galadriel.

So, my brother; dont lose your hope. Magicians are always disappears and appears back. Just hope she will come back as Reizyaa the Pink. Good luck, let us know last news about her adventure.

When Gandalf the Grey fell with Balrog, he disappeared too. We all thought we lost him and he wont come back. Gandalf was "sent back" as Gandalf the White after defeating Balrog, and returned to life on the mountain. Gwaihir, lord of eagles, carried him to Lórien, where he was healed of his injuries and re-clothed in white robes by Galadriel.

So, my brother; dont lose your hope. Magicians are always disappears and appears back. Just hope she will come back as Reizyaa the Pink. Good luck, let us know last news about her adventure.

+1  lolo

Run foolish :spiteful:

Not sure that update is the true reason of that issue.

Character (lvl 20 Mage) was deleted by player.

Thats a bad notice...

Snorly I know is impossible  to restore the character like was before , EULA rules dont allow it , but why... ? :facepalm:

Your guys need to change some stuff for those problems , warspear needs more segurity for delete characters even items !!

• Developer

Thats a bad notice...

Snorly I know is impossible  to restore the character like was before , EULA rules dont allow it , but why... ? :facepalm:

Your guys need to change some stuff for those problems , warspear needs more segurity for delete characters even items !!

I can't see any issues with that case. It was deleted by player, it wasn't a bug and there is confirmation when you decide to do so.

Account wasn't scammed. Some things are irreversible.

Maybe someone used her device and deleted by mistake.No responsibility of the  developers    :unknw:

The Developers should take a rest (Holiday time) :blush:  :blush: