what skil you want to have?

Shionkit

hello, i do this post to use our imagination and post a imaginated skil that you want have.

i start: i want have a skil for transformation some similar a super sayayin but for warspear and increase the strenght and speed if you like my skil please comment. :pleasantry:

this post dont have influence with the makers of the game but is funny. ;D

you can answer in inglish or spanish i speak the 2 languages. :good:

I want shamans can call spirits or wolves ect.. And good rituals with dark magic but with pay of health ect..

I want druids can call fairys and transformation to bear with more def to tank bosses

For rogues/rangers i want stealth and skill with chance of K.O. but low % to do it.

For BDs i want heal and protective skill and for barbarians fury mode with looot more attack and def but with chance to confuse him and attack his party.

:D

PD: como te llamas en el juego? Yo soy de espana tmb xd

Shaman should have useless skill so they overpowered again  :facepalm:  Druid too  :facepalm:

Rouge Invisibility, with crit when attack enemy and the invisibility will wear off in 5 seconds or if they attack or whatever the

Ranger same with Shaman & Druid, not overpowered  :facepalm:  prolly skill to make them see invisible units.

Bladedancer maybe blink skill, I dunno something to get near to ranged players  :wacko:

Barbarians Berserk mode, they will be immune to skills, faster attack & movement speed for some time....

Just don't make ranged classes overpowered again with all that Knockback and imbolizing bs that will make them superior to melee..

invisibility is a good idea, but maybe it spend some of your mana per second with a option to disable it.

jaja  i think this because the true is: the skills never will be exagerated, all have a cost. :(

I want my BD have Devour skill so I can eat my enemy and digest slowly in my stomach  8) then I can't move because my stomach so heavy and my enemy cannot re spawn for 1 hour due digest process.

I will sit back drink a cup of coffee and watching TV for an hour, this is the best skill  :dirol:

1hour? mmmhh in this hour you can be killed for monsters or elves and your game experience will be a bit boring, and what will happen if you activate the skil in a mistake you can lose a important oportunity. :facepalm:

devour is a good skil but maybe only work with normal enemies not with a boss, and more, if you eat a enemie you cant get his items, bye thanks for reply  :good: