Am I doing too bad?

Dazz

Hello people.

For the first time I am going to show one of my chars between the many I own. Please do not be harsh, I am going to show my Necro which is Level 10, but I seriously wonder If I should not dismiss her. I have no intentions on Leveling her up by now, maybe further for Hunts, or after the updates, still, I wonder how is she doing. What do you guys think?

Here is her healing as the attachment. Her stats goes as follows.

Poison Spittle 3, Deathly Eye 1, Nightmare 1, Bone Shield 1, Ancient Seal 5.

She's got the Master Set Level 9.

Enchanted Stave with Astral Crystal +20.

81045_.png

Necromancers are good to have. You'll be called in on most hunts/whatsoever with a good heal. Your build is good for now, but if you are to arena, consider levelling nightmares.

I have 3 spittle 3 shield 5 nightmare and 5 seal while using astral enchant, as i mainly support my guildmates/friends over going arena/solo.

Any specific questions, just ask.

Necromancers are good to have. You'll be called in on most hunts/whatsoever with a good heal. Your build is good for now, but if you are to arena, consider levelling nightmares.

I have 3 spittle 3 shield 5 nightmare and 5 seal while using astral enchant, as i mainly support my guildmates/friends over going arena/solo.

Any specific questions, just ask.

Suggest a good build for necro arena lvl 14.

How much heal is to be expected from a lvl 14 necro ?

Suggest a good build for necro arena lvl 14.

How much heal is to be expected from a lvl 14 necro ?

5 nightmare 5 heal if you have a partner. Use astral body/gloves/belt, dark cape/amulet and 2 elegant fingerrings, astral enchant on staff and HP shoes/hood.

Do that only if you have a good partner/high amped melee.

If no partner, and random:

3 nightmare 3 shield 5 heal. same items as above, but switch to dark enchant on staff. Try to carry your partner.

lv14 necro max heal from full astral is 606/615(charm)

5 nightmare 5 heal if you have a partner. Use astral body/gloves/belt, dark cape/amulet and 2 elegant fingerrings, astral enchant on staff and HP shoes/hood.

Do that only if you have a good partner/high amped melee.

If no partner, and random:

3 nightmare 3 shield 5 heal. same items as above, but switch to dark enchant on staff. Try to carry your partner.

lv14 necro max heal from full astral is 606/615(charm)

You could use the level 9 equipment which gives dark dmg + hp (body/belt). I myself went full astral at level 14 except cape and dark crystal on staff. The level 9 amulets for healers (and locks/mages) are a good option since they have hp, damage and astral. My druid is lvl 17 and still using that lvl 9 ammy because i couldn't be bothered to do chainless for the level 15 ammy. ;D

If i remember correctly the maximum hp for necro at lvl14 is 2016 without charms so full astral is the way to go since 1 hamstring from mediocre bd (attacks included of course) takes away half of your health.

Anyways You can find my setup from the necro stats thread.

Sorry if post is messy am in a bit of a hurry right now. :)

To be honest I never thought about leveling Nightmare as I see no Tatical approach on it according to my playstyle, which is Kill ASAP. With the Combo; Deathly Eye - Nightmare - Deathly Eye - Poison Spittle - Bone Shield - Ancient Seal, I find myself just outlasting the enemy as most of the times I have 90% of my HP while the enemy is already halvened at least. Of course with a melee it implies some ocasional Heal and Shield, that's why my intention was to level Spittle to 5 then go for Bone Shield. But nighmare never occurred to me.

As I go for Arena mostly on random, i plan to amp the shit out of that stave and switch that Astral Crystal for a Dark Crystal if possible.

To be honest I never thought about leveling Nightmare as I see no Tatical approach on it according to my playstyle, which is Kill ASAP. With the Combo; Deathly Eye - Nightmare - Deathly Eye - Poison Spittle - Bone Shield - Ancient Seal, I find myself just outlasting the enemy as most of the times I have 90% of my HP while the enemy is already halvened at least. Of course with a melee it implies some ocasional Heal and Shield, that's why my intention was to level Spittle to 5 then go for Bone Shield. But nighmare never occurred to me.

As I go for Arena mostly on random, i plan to amp the shit out of that stave and switch that Astral Crystal for a Dark Crystal if possible.

If you get a stun inbetween those skills you're just dead. You won't Deathly Eye first a lock, you'll stun him and take out his partner, you wont deathly eye a barb nor a rogue, its just a giving up skill. Only use deathly eye in arena when you are 101% sure you can survive. I only use deathly eye when im against a melee in arena, and that only when its stunned.

Hm. You know, i never fought what can be considered a good warlock.

Maybe then, i can see the use of the Nightmare. I will surely consider that now.

Just remember. Nightmare is the best single target stun. At lv5 lasts 8 seconds, and stops HP/Mana regeneration on that time.

Anything, just ask here.

for 1v1

nightmare > deathly eye > (stop atk) > deathly eye > (stop atk) > bone shield > poison spittle

thats with high lvl nightmares

but if you have high lvl deathly eye and low lvl nightmares (I dont recommend for arena)

then you wont have to worry about being stunned inbetween combo. Deathly eye last 18 secs at lv5, a split second away from 3 full poison cycles

but yea, if you wanna focus in arena, you need high lvl nightmares

Not bad, good for 1v1 pvp

sometimes using full stun is not good

For example, vs non-healers, you can be almost unbeatable by cycling full stun, bone shield and heal

But when I had lv5 nightmares, and was doing pvp vs healers, I found myself waking them up before nightmares ended, because it would give them a chance to heal back to full hp. But it saved me when my mana and/or hp were too low... it depends on the situation.

also, keep in mind that nightnares, ancient seal and bone shield have a range of 4, while shamans, druids and warlocks ranged skills are mostly range 5, except life exhaust and fear.

You know, I always thought to myself that stuns should at least have a time duration, long enough to permit the cooldown refreshing, so it can be re-applied at will. Or as far as mana allows. The only thing that I do not like here is the fact of leaving Poison Spittle at level 3, really irks me. Dx

What everybody already said, yep

This is my lv10, if you can find a necro partner builds like this are great, lv3+lv5 nightmare = no chance

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

This is what I use at 20, low spittle is meh but arena play as full support/nightmare tool is tough to beat, with a good partner, I prefer sham above everything, you won't have much trouble at all

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

I quess i'll have to post my lvl20 necro's stats here then too ;D

Well i have exactly same skill setup as Egoist.

Gotta go take some ss be right back with them stats.

Опубликованное фото

This setup does well even with random partners. Of course amps and stuff has some effect but most of the time my partner does more dmg.

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Still have get charmed boots for max resi :)

Well, i went hunting these past handful of hours. Decided to bring in my Khalem, and she has quite surprised me, as much as a lev 10 Necro on Irselnort, she has quite helped and even made some money.

Right afterwards, I went for some arena. And I definitely see now the use of Nightmare, it has proven itself not-so-useless as I deemed it. Still, I don't like the idea of maxing it and, I will definitely try to max Poison Spittle. But, I will level Nightmare up to 3 and then put the rest on Bone Shield. As that's what fits better my style (pack-a-punch or at least try to), and it's what can bring me inner peace. xdd