Thanks Warspear!!!

Razal

They got costumes, just not the ones they expected. Fuck up on devs side, indeed.However they couldn't give players the new costumes, because getting two costumes in one tournament would cause winners of the previous 7 to bitch about it, that it's unfair they only got one costume, etc.. People here complain about every case of unequality between players.

Rogue is able to hit before I see it. Unfair.

Blessing op QQ

But yep, last tourney was a blunder on devs part. I can't imagine they deliberately wanted to duck us with another round of dictators but there were so many better options for them to make it up to us. One set of treasury for the time and gold/coin spent for winning despots is laughable.

Yes it's really dumb to spend on tournies/amp over and over but it's the choice of the players to spend on what we want. It's bad enough that high end amp system is a ridiculous money grab, should players in the future expect a "very high chance to be remunerated with junk" when participating in costly tournaments?

It's like going to buy a Ducatti and then after payment being told "oh sorry, we ducked up..but here, you can have this 2006 e-bike and we'll even throw in a pair of these handlebar ribbons".

Serious :facepalm:?

Is anything about this game or forum serious anymore? No

The biggest mistake was thinking so.

1. Cause it isnt

2. Because its not worth it

3. No rollbacks unless it benefits the masters

Azebu

Gooby maed me doo et

Eat it spit it out cry to me how you love it

WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair kuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXDXDDDDDDDDDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD OMGOSH DDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDD LOOOOOOOOOLLLLL THIS IS A SHIT XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD A BIG ONE XDXDDDDDDDDD A GRAT ONE XXXXXXDDDD CONGRATS MAN XD