This is not fair.

Russell elf

ive bought night prince battleaxe and now its gonna b 1h,i could have got a labrys in that money if you would have done this earlier.please change my battleaxe to labrys

lol, i'll probably be banned for saying this but,

Devs ain't gonna do shit, nuff said. The entire Aigrind company has one of the worst developers i have ever seen in a mmorpg.

They are greedy and have started to scam people actively through the game now (such as changing your labrys to 1h lmao, and giving all guilds a set of pumpkin chests instead of the costume etc.)

lol, i'll probably be banned for saying this but,

Devs ain't gonna do shit, nuff said. The entire Aigrind company has one of the worst developers i have ever seen in a mmorpg.

They are greedy and have started to scam people actively through the game now (such as changing your labrys to 1h lmao, and giving all guilds a set of pumpkin chests instead of the costume etc.)

Why do people say that?

"Wow I have an opinion, they'll ban me for it, censorship everywhere"

Devs don't ban everyone for stating their opinions, especially when they are true.

They know what they are doing, but your words won't affect their sales.

Also you're misusing the world "greedy".

First, why buy a night weapon? They were 3-4 times the price of a sd weapon and the mathematical benefits of life leech was pretty much insignificant. And update is coming with new weps in 2-3months (my guess).

Second, everyone saw early on in the event that their was two 2h night axes but no 1h axe. Everyone thinking one step ahead would understand that it was gonna get fixed.

Sorry that ALL 1h nights sucked...

Why do people say that?

"Wow I have an opinion, they'll ban me for it, censorship everywhere"

Devs don't ban everyone for stating their opinions, especially when they are true.

Yeah well, say that to Mioco.