on a scale of one to ten, how stupid is making a moon damage priest?

Jswaaz

priest with moon damage?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. priest with moon damage?

• your retarted
    • you're retarded.
    • priest use sun dumbass
    • maybe it will work, maybe
    • pvprange #1 pro player

i want to experiment, and i see little to no disadvantage if a priest uses a moon/astral staff, then everything else full astral. the only thing affected would be a slight damage boost with tears if using a sun/astral staff, but MAYBE since im using moon it will throw my opponent off guard (for instance maybe they switched to sun defence armor to counter what they think id be using) and it will make up for that slight loss in damage when using the priests only damage skill.

how potato am i? very potato?

You wouldn't deal as much damage as you would using sun magic, remember that the Tears of harad is affected by your total amount of sun damage. Switching to moon would decrease your damage quite alot, but that's the only disadvantage for priests i guess, since harad is the only skill depended on sun? (sun shield might aswell be affected by sun dmg, not sure though)

Only Harad's tears would be affected.

If you're going to use your old enchanted astral Druid set on your Priest then that could work, just norm the enemy to death lol

Your Harad's tears would be at lv1 anyways if you were to go full heal

damage loss would be around 100

You wouldn't deal as much damage as you would using sun magic, remember that the Tears of harad is affected by your total amount of sun damage. Switching to moon would decrease your damage quite alot, but that's the only disadvantage for priests i guess, since harad is the only skill depended on sun? (sun shield might aswell be affected by sun dmg, not sure though)

yes exactly my point, slight loss in damage but for haralds tears only, which will be level 1 anyway

if anyone knew 100% what affects sun shield (whatever its called) that be great

Only Harad's tears would be affected.

If you're going to use your old enchanted astral Druid set on your Priest then that could work, just norm the enemy to death lol

Your Harad's tears would be at lv1 anyways if you were to go full heal

damage loss would be around 100

i was hoping to keep that part a secret, oh well now everybody knows  ::)

i find priests at lv14 are more of a threat in arena then a lv14 druid  :shok:  ill prob level my druid to 20

also, astral priests can still beat other healer classes, using that skill that drains mana. druids have very hard time killing healers IF they are using astral

im hoping that damage loss is around 100 (seems so)

i was hoping to keep that part a secret, oh well now everybody knows  ::)

Lol I thought everyone who actually read this knew.

Your sig says it all.

Lol I thought everyone who actually read this knew.

Your sig says it all.

then you pass my test  ;D

now lets hope set of signs #23 works for +8  :wacko:

if you are planing to make a priest, use prest items and sell me your old stuf

edit: idk what to vote

whats your price for the full set?

im thinking of using my old enchant moon/astral rings over priest's sun/astral rings also.

but if the price is right, ill just make a lv20 priest instead of lv14  :blush:

If you're going to use a moon staff then only use moon equipment cuz using sun rings/amulet/etc would just lower your normal attacks.

i thought and came to the same conclusion, but maybe if too many people know im using moon not sun (and they put moon defense armor on) ill have a sun staff/rings to switch to

amulet will be astral thou, i find priests healing the most overpowered  ;)

whats your price for the full set?

im thinking of using my old enchant moon/astral rings over priest's sun/astral rings also.

but if the price is right, ill just make a lv20 priest instead of lv14  :blush:

your full set is a bit chicken to be honest. i have moon cloak already, it is better than astral. armor does not have critical, i use arena armor. belt does not have resilence, i use light sash with normal enchants. gloves i have. boots i use arena, weapon... im too poor to buy your weapon :D .

about your amulet... i want it cuz it has hp, im using with regen

about your helm.. i want it, im using normal enchanted

about rings.. maybe one of them if they have old hp enchant. i use two level 12 rings, or one lvl12 and another one lvl13.

Опубликованное фото

your full set is a bit chicken to be honest. i have moon cloak already, it is better than astral. armor does not have critical, i use arena armor. belt does not have resilence, i use light sash with normal enchants. gloves i have. boots i use arena, weapon... im too poor to buy your weapon :D .

about your amulet... i want it cuz it has hp, im using with regen

about your helm.. i want it, im using normal enchanted

about rings.. maybe one of them if they have old hp enchant. i use two level 12 rings, or one lvl12 and another one lvl13.

Опубликованное фото

sorry my friend, its either i use them, or i sell it all as a set.

my druid can solo kratt, his gear is based on PVE, but can be used in PVP for trolling. your gear is for PVP only it seems...

rings are full old enchant, with health.

i cant sell you amulet unless you buy everything :P but i do have an extra old enchant astral amulet... but with regen not health (which you said you already have)

22 sign sets failed for +8 staff  :facepalm: 

edit: i dont know why the second image is alot bigger, if i cared id look into it and make it normal, but eh....

post-8672-14177036186805_thumb.jpg

post-8672-14177036187032_thumb.jpg

22 sign sets failed for +8 staff  :facepalm: 

edit: i dont know why the second image is alot bigger, if i cared id look into it and make it normal, but eh....

SHOW OFF  :bad:  ;D

you tell me your interested in buying then call me a showoff?

nice trolling  :good:

i told you im not interested in most of your gears. and i already knew the ones i want :P except rings