Advice if you want be "best"

Christiano

This could sound troll but its fact. If you want be best in game and win every class choose Shaman. Shaman has heal, 2stuns(1blind + 1aoe stun), also its opposite of druid. Also its huge dmg dealer, and moon def is hard to get. Shaman is best class for pvp but also best healer in mc side for PvE. Why not close range class ? Becouse in this game kiting vs. close range is unbalanced. Its more unbalanced than Hunter class in WoW lvl 60-70. If you know how unbalanced that is you know what i mean. In other words close rangers cant kill ranged classes in arena. Only mc side has change but those are minimal, Rouge has one try to insta kill enemy, barb has sharge which fails and dk ha pull(30sec). If you want become MLG choose close range but if you want be "best" dont even look at those classes. Why not chosing elf ? Becouse elf doesnt have stun, all elf side classes has disable or root effects. Ofc. huge dmg dealer is ranger. But ranger dies pretty fast: Just few stuns and tadaa ranger wont be problem. Why not chosing wlock/necro. Well becouse necro is totally shittiest kiter evermade. Wlock is best for wars and pvp, becouse 2stuns(aoe + blind) and 3dmg skills. REMEMBER EVERY DMG ON ENEMY MAKE HIM STOP TO PLACE FOR 1SEC. And wlock cant heal in hunts. So thats why choose Shammy. Like i said, its "best" not best. Best class in MMORPG is always hardest play becouse it will teach you how to play. Obviusly in this game you dont need skill to complete pvp. Dont listen what nerfs say becouse they want keep their classes as "best". Play WoW and you will understand what is gaming with skill that you have, WoW has over 30skills per character +passives and LFG/Raid buffs skills. So if you just started game make MC and definetely Shammy or Wlock but Shammy is better in longride ;) I just tell fact nothing else

Never played, only saw some fragments, not interested :P

If you like WoW more, nobody stops you :)

wow man u  should play wow. if u play wow u feel amazingly how wow can wow you if u play wow right now. i felt wow sensation if i play wow i mean wow is awesomely wow game.get what i mean? :wacko:

Never played, only saw some fragments, not interested :P

If you like WoW more, nobody stops you :)

WoW is definately millions of times better than ws but the only reason why i play ws is because you can play it on phone. Anyone who plays ws on a pc is an idiot cuz there are thousands of better games for pc.

WoW isnt dota.... dota was made from a wow minigame or something its a different game.

WoW isnt dota.... dota was made from a wow minigame or something its a different game.

Dota is a "map" from Warcraft, Wow was made after it with base on Warcraft.

Dota is a "map" from Warcraft, Wow was made after it with base on Warcraft.

DotA is map for game called Warcraft 3, in another way its not just map. Its whole game but ots not important. DotA is one of bases for WoW but WoW had rights to "copy" it becouse both games are made by Blizzard. Still nowdays DotA has players since it was added to Starcraft II by voting. Blizzard stopped upgrading Starcraft II and Warcraft 3, so DotA is forgotten too. Blizzard introduces now its newest game called Hearthstone: Heroes of warcraft. Definetely try it or at least try get beta access, more information by going their website. They are still upgrading WoW, as called mother of MMORPG. If you want know what word "Kite", "Playing with skill" and "L33T" means try WoW out now :) I suggest to play Saurfang server and add me to friendlist, i can help at start. :friends:

:facepalm: look internet

Sorry, we are not going to google about the different skills, opportunities, strength and weaknesses for every class in WoW.

This could sound troll but its fact. If you want be best in game and win every class choose Shaman. Shaman has heal, 2stuns(1blind + 1aoe stun), also its opposite of druid. Also its huge dmg dealer, and moon def is hard to get. Shaman is best class for pvp but also best healer in mc side for PvE. Why not close range class ? Becouse in this game kiting vs. close range is unbalanced. Its more unbalanced than Hunter class in WoW lvl 60-70. If you know how unbalanced that is you know what i mean. In other words close rangers cant kill ranged classes in arena. Only mc side has change but those are minimal, Rouge has one try to insta kill enemy, barb has sharge which fails and dk ha pull(30sec). If you want become MLG choose close range but if you want be "best" dont even look at those classes. Why not chosing elf ? Becouse elf doesnt have stun, all elf side classes has disable or root effects. Ofc. huge dmg dealer is ranger. But ranger dies pretty fast: Just few stuns and tadaa ranger wont be problem. Why not chosing wlock/necro. Well becouse necro is totally shittiest kiter evermade. Wlock is best for wars and pvp, becouse 2stuns(aoe + blind) and 3dmg skills. REMEMBER EVERY DMG ON ENEMY MAKE HIM STOP TO PLACE FOR 1SEC. And wlock cant heal in hunts. So thats why choose Shammy. Like i said, its "best" not best. Best class in MMORPG is always hardest play becouse it will teach you how to play. Obviusly in this game you dont need skill to complete pvp. Dont listen what nerfs say becouse they want keep their classes as "best". Play WoW and you will understand what is gaming with skill that you have, WoW has over 30skills per character +passives and LFG/Raid buffs skills. So if you just started game make MC and definetely Shammy or Wlock but Shammy is better in longride ;) I just tell fact nothing else

so if you want to be the best you have to pick the most op class?

That sounds like pvpgay logic.

my friend, the best player is whoever can shit on everyone with any class, especially the weakest ones.

as far as balance goes

yea legion side has some badass skills. But you see, sentinel side has their own advantages.

its too bad most of the good elf players on EU have retired. theres only a handful of good players left on EU elf side.

elf players should learn to play their own classes and stop trying to be MCs.

of course a ranger cant be like a warlock, so why try? Instead, use your own advantages.

ranger is the ONLY ranged class that can wear light armor, and the ONLY ranged class with a physical weapon..

meaning, they only get attack from weapon, so they dont have to waste other equipment stat slots for damage (or astral)

"but but but, ranger use physical damage and every armor comes with physical defense that can be amped, cant say the same for magic classes"

then read this post again. Learn your own advantages and stop trying to be like the enemy class.

Necro is the worst for pvp?

thats gotta be the most ignorant thing I have read today.

Necro can own the shit out of almost any class. Cheeseandcrackers, necro vs any melee class looks like a cat playing with a dead mouse.

Yea the stagger effects hinder kiting abilities.

but to say necro is the shittiest ranged class, you leave yourself open for future embarrassment.

TL;DR?  ↯

Using the "best" class doesnt make you best, rangers should stop trying to be warlocks, necros should stop trying to be like shamans, and melees should be smart when picking a partner. Why do you think there is no 1v1 option?  :bomb:

+1 for mecha :)

Totally agree. My ranger 17 +2 amped, +5 weapon and ~26% crit (BG armor and hood) is a bomb. And yes, very fast dead too ;D

And then we haven't talked about my staff-killer (including warlocks), the mage lvl 18 full +5 amped.

The necro? No not the coolest class, but in lvl 20 with stun, with damage, with heal, with shield -> fantastic.

Yes, a shaman is, with a 2nd damage skill a complete warrior... But different :)

yup, each class has their strengths and weaknesses.

remember when pikachu couldnt do shit to onix, til he started using his brain and figured out how to use his strenth vs onix's weakness?

Yea that was many years ago, but a good example.

plain and simple, use brain, dont rambo

and besides, who wants to hide behind OP classes as if its going to actually mean something when they kill a weaker class? Lol.

My warlock is gathering up dust from not moving in so long. And my shaman I only use when he is needed.

my fav classes are necro and mage :)

yup, each class has their strengths and weaknesses.

remember when pikachu couldnt do shit to onix, til he started using his brain and figured out how to use his strenth vs onix's weakness?

Yea that was many years ago, but a good example.

plain and simple, use brain, dont rambo

and besides, who wants to hide behind OP classes as if its going to actually mean something when they kill a weaker class? Lol.

My warlock is gathering up dust from not moving in so long. And my shaman I only use when he is needed.

my fav classes are necro and mage :)

Dude i must give +1 you too . I dont know did you harrash or anything but i admire what you said. You are true but still game is unbalanced in close range versus ranged classes. Melee just cant beat ranged and thats fact, another fact is that only MCs have stun and even 2 stun per character is too OP ( Shaman and Wlock). Those are facts that you know too. Also i why i said "best" is becouse i tell new players choose Shaman or Wlock. Why ? Well you can beat any class you want with them. Just 3-5 Wlocks is needed to stun every other class forever, that only option left is quiting. Thats fun indeed :lol: . And another thing i said if you want be MLG/Pro choose always most weakest class. In that option it is Bladedancer, Rogue and Paladin. No stuns no ranged skills, GG.

I never play WoW too,and i dont buy pc for one game coz waste of money,BTW why u compare 30+mb game to PC game?Buddy u want more ppl play wow create topic like "ppl for wow"

Ws hv own + and - like all games...and DK can kill anything.Btw kite It's just run coward way to win.

I never play WoW too,and i dont buy pc for one game coz waste of money,BTW why u compare 30+mb game to PC game?Buddy u want more ppl play wow create topic like "ppl for wow"

Ws hv own + and - like all games...and DK can kill anything.Btw kite It's just run coward way to win.

Who the duck says about WoW ? I just meant it once, no big deal. Kiting is for noobs and yea I just talk now in this game when im online. I apperice way that people purchase Miracle coins, but think twice. Really its very dumb: 5€ means 770 Miracle which means about 25 signs xD. Buy if you want, its not from my vallet. Second thing true story is that Kiters are best in this game, you must admit that. Bd/pala/rouge doesnt have ranged attack so every time enemy can kite. Dk and Barb have ranged attack but for Dk (30sec cd and barb 15sec ) So GG. I always love people who say this game is balanced, well with that way we see ppl who talk bullshit xD Anyway Good luck killing 3warlocks in 3x3 battle.

Kiting is strategy.

Pala fetters is 5 squares, hamstring is damn hard and ranged, rouge can kill someone in 2 hits (mention a ~2500 hit in screenshots), barb can use chop (that can stack) so kiting is impossible after a RANGED stun. You only talk about warlocks, and yes, multiple warlocks against is impossible. That's it.

Kiting is strategy.

Pala fetters is 5 squares, hamstring is damn hard and ranged, rouge can kill someone in 2 hits (mention a ~2500 hit in screenshots), barb can use chop (that can stack) so kiting is impossible after a RANGED stun. You only talk about warlocks, and yes, multiple warlocks against is impossible. That's it.

Think before add comment kiting is 5/6yards ham is 2 yards, best bullshit ever.

Paladin fetters arent 5 yards xD Damn if they are paladin can kite, which obviosly is stupid.

Rogue have one chance, after it he cant go stealth becouse kite.

Lastly rogue has sleep, bd dispel and root, paladin has dispel and root. Only Shaman, Warlock, Dk, Barb has stuns. Also kiting in this like i have said its damn too easy just hit and run. I havent played other games than WoW, ESO, D&D online ( Every type) And in all of those kiting is hard like it should be hard. Make bd and play this game 3 years only with it, you start understand. Go suggestion section, there isthere is solve to melee vs. ranged unbalance.

I thought before i added comment. I stopped reading your post after your first sentence. Maybe you want to try again to reply in a respectfull way :) Thanks.

I thought before i added comment. I stopped reading your post after your first sentence. Maybe you want to try again to reply in a respectfull way :) Thanks.

I just want tell that really think.... No offense but you can kite 5/6 yeard, while hamstring is only 2 yard, Foj isnt 5 yards, rogues have 1 change after that they cant go stealth. Lastly only Shamans, Dk, barb, wlock have stuns. Rogue and nec have sleeps. Bd, druid, ranger, mage, paladin have root/dispels and priest have just full dispel. So i really suggest try each class in 20lvl you will understand then. Another provement about this is when i ask in World Chat about balance over 90% each side mc and elf sides say no! Thats pretty weird isnt it ?

Answer for this problem is on the suggestions, topic called Balanced arena

You dont have a pc? Pc isnt just for games, its for internet, movies, working with stuff like word and so on. I thought everyone has a pc nowadays o_O. Dont you have to make presentations for school or something? Im studying in university and couldnt imagine my life without a pc, it helps me with studies, i chat with friends, check my grades and homeworks online, have to make powerpoint presentations once in a while and look for information online, it would be terribly uncomfortable with a phone lol. And WoW isnt the only game thats better than warspear, thousands of pc games are way better.