Atk Speed [Rondel of Sudden Doom] Wt do u think?

Megadethbr

Attack Speed status [Rondel of Sudden Doom] Wt do u think?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Attack Speed status [Rondel of Sudden Doom] Wt do u think?

• No. It is good.
    • Yes. Atk Speed instead of Accuracy
    • Yes. Atk Speed instead of Critical
    • Yes. Atk Speed instead of Penetration

Maybe im wrong,but when a rogue or bd use daggers instead of blade is bcuz he focus on speed. Do u agree that Rondel of Sudden Doom should have speed status?

ur right about that, 13-15daggers has speed not pene, but i guess its not all same...

Take mace for example, why the hell no critic on a doom 1h mace :'( it has parry wtf, i would take critic over parry anytime, 13 1h mace has critic :'( why the hell 13-15bg-18 are not same enchant in types of weapon :/ idk why

Yes most dagger build for speed but...it won't help u much in pvp, it would great in pve for a boss fight since it has the highest damage burst.

Why it great in a long fight? Because the dagger combo with 15%+ speed will out dps other slower weapons.

But I have tried bd with 18% speed is killing machine for sure similar with rogue. Even I'm a pvp spec I should be semi kitting fighting them with my paladin.

Its a good build actually.

Rondel of SD design for more damage and not for speed and arena dagger much better

Disagree.

Attack speed with Daggers is a huge waste

Why add on a stat that the weapon naturally gives you already

with average speed

Blade + Blade = around 2 second swing timer

Rondel + Rondel = probably around 1.5 second swing timer

Blade + Rondel = 1.8 second swing timer

2 Blade with 17% attack speed will have the same speed as Blade and Rondel, tested with lv13 Rogue.

2 Rondels with 23% attack speed will probably give you 1 second swing timer but will make some of your stats low such as Resilience, Critical and Accuracy if you were to use BG Shadow set and Resilience, Critical and HP if you were to use the lv17 Christmas set. Plus 5% penetration is about 20-30 damage.

Why give up so much when you can just use 2 rondels or 1 blade + 1 rondel and get a decent attack speed instead of hitting 0.2 seconds faster while getting killed in a few hits and high risk of getting crit from other players.

From my experience of using Rondels, you want more damage than more speed, penetration gives more damage.

Blade is the weapon that needs speed. But the Blades now are designed for tankers with Parry in them, they should design one for Rogues and one for Deathknights with dark magic on it.

Disagree.

Attack speed with Daggers is a huge waste

Why add on a stat that the weapon naturally gives you already

with average speed

Blade + Blade = around 2 second swing timer

Rondel + Rondel = probably around 1.5 second swing timer

Blade + Rondel = 1.8 second swing timer

2 Blade with 17% attack speed will have the same speed as Blade and Rondel, tested with lv13 Rogue.

2 Rondels with 23% attack speed will probably give you 1 second swing timer but will make some of your stats low such as Resilience, Critical and Accuracy if you were to use BG Shadow set and Resilience, Critical and HP if you were to use the lv17 Christmas set. Plus 5% penetration is about 20-30 damage.

Why give up so much when you can just use 2 rondels or 1 blade + 1 rondel and get a decent attack speed instead of hitting 0.2 seconds faster while getting killed in a few hits and high risk of getting crit from other players.

From my experience of using Rondels, you want more damage than more speed, penetration gives more damage.

Blade is the weapon that needs speed. But the Blades now are designed for tankers with Parry in them, they should design one for Rogues and one for Deathknights with dark magic on it.

gheylord speech bro ;D

Please read the speed formula post by miocco long time ago

Dagger + dagger is not 1.7

Blade + blade is not 2.0

Try compare it when u only use 1 blade/dagger

The speed calculation is not as simple like that