mc skill is better than elven skill.

Darksoul II

Elven skills are a big joke. Hamstring is just like druid's root skill. No use till you are long ranged, which means it has no practical use outside arena. Traps and summoning skill? No comments :D

While rogue skill makes them unstoppable. I can see them everywhere!!!

hamstring used when rogue is low hp or shaman, gives bd good advantage, traps u need brain to use, so given to elfs, is like give computer to monkey, so yea no comment...

only skill thats sucks is druid skill, i can admit that, but there entangke is hardcore so we rogue cant run and they run and heal and atk, 1 v 1 all the battles are fair, rogue cannot kill ranger and druid (balanced druid) 1 v 1without luck, try it, this skill is good for group, and running away and being sneaky...

hamstring used when rogue is low hp or shaman, gives bd good advantage, traps u need brain to use, so given to elfs, is like give computer to monkey, so yea no comment...

only skill thats sucks is druid skill, i can admit that, but there entangke is hardcore so we rogue cant run and they run and heal and atk, 1 v 1 all the battles are fair, rogue cannot kill ranger and druid (balanced druid) 1 v 1without luck, try it, this skill is good for group, and running away and being sneaky...

Trap can be used, yes.. but its really hard.. just think that when you put the trap down it is high blue and big.. just an idiot could fall in it.

It could be usefull if it is invisible for enemies.. but as it s now it can be useful just for bosses.

However I am not complaining about skill. Im afraid to see people who changes idea every update.. wait till all the skill will be released..

Trap can be used, yes.. but its really hard.. just think that when you put the trap down it is high blue and big.. just an idiot could fall in it.

It could be usefull if it is invisible for enemies.. but as it s now it can be useful just for bosses.

However I am not complaining about skill. Im afraid to see people who changes idea every update.. wait till all the skill will be released..

yea exactly, every update new skill, no point moaning now lol

about the trap, it is invisble for enemy.

Really?

Well that is fantastic, i really dont know why people complain about it  :unknw:

ofc it is invisible, other way, nobody would fall in it  :wacko:

you can make it visible by activating your other account in enemy faction

skl trap is gud  ;D i see ranger and i want kill he so i use invisible skl, he run and stand. time to atk lol he use trap..! he kill me easy  :facepalm: gud trick  ;D

Just make the f***** shamans Skills weaker, then all balance.  :facepalm:  Blind+Earthquake is unbeatable in 1v1, even with good tactic+Hamstring. How can you use Hamstring to them when in the start you cant  even get close.  :facepalm:

Just make the f***** shamans Skills weaker, then all balance.  :facepalm:  Blind+Earthquake is unbeatable in 1v1, even with good tactic+Hamstring. How can you use Hamstring to them when in the start you cant  even get close.  :facepalm:

BArbrarian can't do one on one with bladedancer, i've tried that, even level 16 bd (well trained bd) can kill me without rare weapon! just look at this, if you have 2 acute gladius and i have acute claymore with other same items, u can kill me if are a good bd, with a max level hamstring and other skills, we lose, bd or rogue have higher damage than barbarian, and faster attack speed  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

BArbrarian can't do one on one with bladedancer, i've tried that, even level 16 bd (well trained bd) can kill me without rare weapon! just look at this, if you have 2 acute gladius and i have acute claymore with other same items, u can kill me if are a good bd, with a max level hamstring and other skills, we lose, bd or rogue have higher damage than barbarian, and faster attack speed  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

False, I lose to barbs, and I beat Marcin ( Very Strong Rouge [Rouge - the class which you guys say are "overpowered" or "unbeatable"  :facepalm: ] ) Many times, Barbs are good with high lvl charge we can't do anything for 5 seconds in the beginning which is a very big advantage, That's like 3 free hits

ya..but barbar have a much critical and defence  :crazy:

]]] link=topic=20676.msg118440#msg118440 date=1320767191]

ya..but barbar have a much critical and defence  :crazy:

uhmm, u notice u notice we can wear the same armor... (metal)  :facepalm: