Jump to content

Relic not working / bug


Recommended Posts

Then it propably doesnt work on bosses which id odd since in example necro's deathly eye does work

 

Or then it does work if it gets applied which the bosses have chance to avoid

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/8/2020 at 9:40 PM, Jcbreff said:

Then it propably doesnt work on bosses which id odd since in example necro's deathly eye does work

 

Or then it does work if it gets applied which the bosses have chance to avoid

Before i test on spawn its work .

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wantooho said:

Before i test on spawn its work .

How many timed did it proc on spawn and other bosses, sure it can be chamged but it can also just that you were lucly and spawn got it

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/10/2020 at 8:59 AM, Jcbreff said:

How many timed did it proc on spawn and other bosses, sure it can be chamged but it can also just that you were lucly and spawn got it

Until hp spawn hp 300k+ this relic wont work anymore .. And latest i try on faceless its work , but ... Only bar hp got lower  not number of hp it self ,, lol .. This relic really has a problem.. Pls fix this  devs  😁😁

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/11/2020 at 11:40 PM, Wantooho said:

Until hp spawn hp 300k+ this relic wont work anymore .. And latest i try on faceless its work , but ... Only bar hp got lower  not number of hp it self ,, lol .. This relic really has a problem.. Pls fix this  devs  😁😁

I noticed this too, i was testing it a feels moments ago and he didnt work too. i gonna make a other topic to claim more attention to this.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Cuz relic reduce the max hp not current hp, soo if you have dmg the boss and applay the relic boss max hp will reduce, thats why it looks like his bar start to become short,the relic is good at start of the battle to reduce the boss hp witch will "dmg" him, if you prock it when boss is half hp then the relic will do nothing cuz boss allready lost hp, its all in the mechanic of the max hp reduction debuffs when you reduce someones full hp and after some sec debuff is gone the reduced points of health does not regen, thats why it looks like those debuffs do dmg.

 

P.s that relic get resisted time to times from bosses so not everytime you can debuff them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

The topic has been already created. The answer provided by @coldravens is correct.

 

On 8/6/2020 at 12:04 PM, coldravens said:

Cuz relic reduce the max hp not current hp, soo if you have dmg the boss and applay the relic boss max hp will reduce, thats why it looks like his bar start to become short,the relic is good at start of the battle to reduce the boss hp witch will "dmg" him, if you prock it when boss is half hp then the relic will do nothing cuz boss allready lost hp, its all in the mechanic of the max hp reduction debuffs when you reduce someones full hp and after some sec debuff is gone the reduced points of health does not regen, thats why it looks like those debuffs do dmg.

 

P.s that relic get resisted time to times from bosses so not everytime you can debuff them.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...