Warlock Ranged AoE Stun: Overpowered Skill

Dirty

@ikaros I'm 100% agree with your explanation about warlock. Thanks for your honesty, now I know that other MC/forsaken players are liars. Wow 12 seconds untouched! No wonder you have a lot of fun playing warlock

Ikaros:

Lv5 fear has a duration of 6 seconds. Allows you to make enemy run around in blind direction and allows you to hit. The % of the enemy getting out of fear in lv5, is absurdly low. Hit all you want, he won't wake up.

Lv5 Circle has duration 6 sec seconds too. Well, no explanation needed, just stun.

12 seconds stun if both lv5. That's warlock's best power. Crowd Control.

Fear only lasts 6 seconds if you dont attack target at all, else it might break, meaning less time in fear.

I dont play a lock, if you think i do.

Dude. It's soon a year ago since the new factions have been released. Is it seriously first now, that you notice that both warlocks stun at lv5 gives a stun time of 12 seconds?

Changes in game mechanics:

Warlock:

• -Reduced HP regeneration for skill Life Exhaust
  • Increased chance of interruptions skill Fear on enemy
  • Duration of skill Fear is slightly reduced
Devs allready nerfed warlocks in the 3.4.4 update. So no reason to nerf warlocks because devs allready nerfed it because warlocks were op

yes, still 12 second, or maybe before update its longer.

yes, warlock is op, melee attack except rogue cant hit none, no other class like this

melee attack except rogue cant hit none, no other class like this

yes cause other melee class's can hit a well played druid or ranger with lvl5 trap / root right?, have you even seen what a lvl5 trap can do to a melee? and the fact root last's longer than circle? + they got a 200 heal make's them totally balanced, or no, as most of you elf cry babies, will deny druid is OP and ♥♥♥♥♥ about the enemy faction that kill's you.

warlock is OP vs melee, yes, only a idiot would say otherwise, but as is all range classes.

the point of a warlock is to kill other range class's who have been OP since forever and make them cry for once, which is quite fun..

Comparing dark circle with root/trap??

Of course dark circle OP

Trap is predictable so trap lv5 is not a big deal. Root its work only on 1 enemy other can still gang the druid and force the druid to kite a lot while the rooted one smilling.

Dark circle mechanism is like a 3x3 radius ranger's trap, once enemieS (see the letter s) trapped, for sure wearlock will cast splash,arrow,syphon in madness

No other skill can match this Godly AoE stunner

Trap is predictable so trap lv5 is not a big deal. Root its work only on 1 enemy other can still gang the druid and force the druid to kite a lot while the rooted one smilling.

Dark circle mechanism is like a 3x3 radius ranger's trap, once enemieS (see the letter s) trapped, for sure wearlock will cast splash,arrow,syphon in madness

No other skill can match this Godly AoE stunner

Trap is invisible, smart ranger can place it without being seen,

circle work's on more than one enemy, if they have a fish brain and stand in the same spot, ever heard of spreading out?

Newbs.

Fear lasts for 5 seconds.

It can break in 1 hit, even 2 or 3, I say 50% chance it would ever break though.

Fear's range is 4 yards, other classes have a 5 yard stun meaning Warlocks will always get stunned first.

Circle lasts 5 seconds, from my observations on playing on Warlock it fails 35% of the time.

It mostly depends on the player though, and where you put the Circle, 80% of the Warlocks have no clue what bug position is, 99% of the Warlocks have no idea how to counter it by 80% chance normally depends how bugged things went, Sulla is one of them aswell. If it where an average Lock I'd say 50% fail rate, It does not stun if the enemy is in the center aswell, giving more chance for a failure

Short, Circle was always 5 second duration, Fear was reduced by 1 second and breaks 50% of the time.

And Mega Noob Crybaby Slay,

Druids and Shamans have heal,

You cannot compare Warlocks to them and you cannot compare Warlocks to Mages either.

BUT, if you'd like to compare them

Druid and Shaman will ALWAYS win a Lock if they have a brain, I got a lv20 Shaman if anyone wants to try.

Zethu has a good Druid aswell, if you guys want to try also.

Any amp, any user, they will lose to a Druid or Shaman even with 25% resilience and 18% moon def.

keep ignoring rangers you ignorant pricks

umadbro?

They're completely fine with 2 yard scatter, average players won't even use that as their advantage, like quaking the Ranger in place the moment he moves 3 yards near cause you know it's a scatter since Rangers have only 1 skill less than a Range of 5, I mean it's not like he's gonna place a trap on you.

umadbro?

They're completely fine with 2 yard scatter, average players won't even use that as their advantage, like quaking the Ranger in place the moment he moves 3 yards near cause you know it's a scatter since Rangers have only 1 skill less than a Range of 5, I mean it's not like he's gonna place a trap on you.

place a trap behind you (opposite direction of enemy)

then scatter him into the trap  :dirol:

and no they arent completely fine with 2 yards, since bds can hit 2 yards away.

seems legit? hell no

ignorance

Well there's your problem.

BD hitting 2 yards, Hamstring is a melee skill, how's it suppose to reach 2 yard range anyways.

Scatter range is obviously a balance to Ranger's high burst aka Blessing.

Well there's your problem.

BD hitting 2 yards, Hamstring is a melee skill, how's it suppose to reach 2 yard range anyways.

Scatter range is obviously a balance to Ranger's high burst aka Blessing.

AKA NERFED AKA IGNORANT AKA ELF'S WARLOCK IS RANGER AKA SAME RANGE AS WARLOCK OR ELSE UNFAIR AK47

AKA NERFED AKA IGNORANT AKA ELF'S WARLOCK IS RANGER AKA SAME RANGE AS WARLOCK OR ELSE UNFAIR AK47

Im sure you know this but since your asking for a change in the skill, lets review. Scattershot was first introduced when ranger was the opest class in game, giving them a huge advantagr over melees. This skill was created to put distance between the ranger and its enemy, and it also gave a few seconds of stun/confusion time, in which rangers can hope to nuke the target before it regains control again
. Now, present day, we have warlocks. Your plea is to increase the range of this skill so that it is more effective vs warlocks, which is not what the skill was originally made for. You make do with what you have, or you play a druid.

Regards.

yes cause other melee class's can hit a well played druid or ranger with lvl5 trap / root right?, have you even seen what a lvl5 trap can do to a melee? and the fact root last's longer than circle? + they got a 200 heal make's them totally balanced, or no, as most of you elf cry babies, will deny druid is OP and ♥♥♥♥♥ about the enemy faction that kill's you.

warlock is OP vs melee, yes, only a idiot would say otherwise, but as is all range classes.

the point of a warlock is to kill other range class's who have been OP since forever and make them cry for once, which is quite fun..

there is a bug or not, DK and Barb still can use thread and charge while rooted, make they can attack druid, and rogue is disappear.

Ranger stun only trap and scatter (but scatter is too short), still ranger can be attacked. Usually ranger do 5 powerful, 5 blessing, and mix scatter and trap. The trap is not too long. Also a bug that Barb and DK use skill.

No class in this whole game can use any skill while it is under root,maybe normal damage but skills no,and rangers just need to scatter followed by hitting scattered enemy with blessed normal hit and power shot,then trap and run as scatter time ended,a paladin with +3000 health points,+5 2hand level 17 arena mace,+6% attack speed,+20% critical and level 5 foj and first skill would beat most warlocks with just 1 or 2 foj->normal hit->first skill->normal hit combo,don't tell me that is for rich poeple or you can't foj a warlock twice even with +3000 health points,heal skill and +100 health regeneration. by the way,what is it with anime fans now adays? Ikuras,maleshaman and sulla.

urmadbro

there is a bug or not, DK and Barb still can use thread and charge while rooted, make they can attack druid, and rogue is disappear.

Ranger stun only trap and scatter (but scatter is too short), still ranger can be attacked. Usually ranger do 5 powerful, 5 blessing, and mix scatter and trap. The trap is not too long. Also a bug that Barb and DK use skill.

No

Eh. Your English is bad, I can't understand you.

by the way,what is it with anime fans now adays? Ikuras,maleshaman and sulla.

Cuz anime is boss. Sulla just likes it cause the one on his avatar got big boobs. True story.

No class in this whole game can use any skill while it is under root,maybe normal damage but skills no,and rangers just need to scatter followed by hitting scattered enemy with blessed normal hit and power shot,then trap and run as scatter time ended,a paladin with +3000 health points,+5 2hand level 17 arena mace,+6% attack speed,+20% critical and level 5 foj and first skill would beat most warlocks with just 1 or 2 foj->normal hit->first skill->normal hit combo,don't tell me that is for rich poeple or you can't foj a warlock twice even with +3000 health points,heal skill and +100 health regeneration. by the way,what is it with anime fans now adays? Ikuras,maleshaman and sulla.

i often seeing barb charging when rooted or trapped. also DK. And rogue gouge me after he got foj.....like earthquake cant move enemy but can use charge.

The fact is paladin cant touch the warlock. nor the FOJ.

@Shitzo Hahaha,I was kind of hoping for afew animes names,animes are indeed the best to watch these days,and I doupt she is watching for the boobs  @macemaster I encourage you to get your facts stright,you are just affraid of warlocks because of what most people say,believe me,they are not that hard to beat if you figure out your own way to beat them.

Anime is Boss.

I started the anime flow here.

I am The Boss.

Also, its fun to try and be something different than yourself online.

I like when "mature" shitszo which is usually call other retard and ****ing write a lot in the forum

Let me enlightened you that druid root is not stun lol because your warlock can still do normal damage.

We are not talking about bug position as excuses  its all about that warlock is too much over power in party fight, that's all.

Writing bad words here just showing your maturity level lol