mc is OP

Russell elf

:) is not only arena, elves always can use disable skills those are very useful, and mcs cant use blind quake... stun. btw i have all classes and i know what I'm talking about. If u play on mc side u need to be fast and know how to use skills. for elves that complain about overpowered mcs just make mc char and try to see if is that easy as elf or chosen.

problem of elves is that they not play in team, they are more selfish...

Mcs usually use team play...

It is crazy how easy it is with a warlock. Yes i do have one. Yes, i have also an arena partner who is warlock with my necro. The only thing i have to do is heal her and nightmare sometimes  ;D We are using lvl 9 gear (GG-staffs) in level 15 and win almost everything. Now try that with a priest and mage... try it and see the difference.

It is crazy how easy it is with a warlock. Yes i do have one. Yes, i have also an arena partner who is warlock with my necro. The only thing i have to do is heal her and nightmare sometimes  ;D We are using lvl 9 gear (GG-staffs) in level 15 and win almost everything. Now try that with a priest and mage... try it and see the difference.

Yup i have noob warlock in saphire, lv9 pwn lv15  :facepalm:

That necro nightmare at lv5 is about 7-8 secs totally sleep  :facepalm:

No doubt MC is OP

Elfs doesnt need team play because with this OPness any team strategy will be doomed

elf stun: BD 2 yards, Ranger i forgot how many yards but its too fast, druid 5 yards, paladin melee class, mage melee class, priest 5 yards but both cant attack

I just said only warlock give you a bit of headache...

shaman, barbarian, dk? its 5 yards stun

maybe, but if a paladin get lucky to stun first all around him, u can target fast those trouble classes (warlock), i fought many necro, only few are really a problem to fight with, but warlocks almost all are a problem if they manage to stun all your party....

elf stun: BD 2 yards, Ranger i forgot how many yards but its too fast, druid 5 yards, paladin melee class, mage melee class, priest 5 yards but both cant attackshaman, barbarian, dk? its 5 yards stun

barb and dk stun last short time so is not a big problem...... long time ago when play against pro rangers, they use scatter right before my stun, and my stun always fail.... so..

maybe, but if a paladin get lucky to stun first all around him, u can target fast those trouble classes (warlock), i fought many necro, only few are really a problem to fight with, but warlocks almost all are a problem if they manage to stun all your party....

paladin charging to the middle of enemies to get a good position for that "yellow stinky whirlwind"...yeah it need very lucky moment not to get blind/fear/circle while running closer

cmon man no excuses that MC skills are OP compare to opposite faction

barb and dk stun last short time so is not a big problem......

but barb stun lvl 5 is long time. staff user easily die. and dk pull enemy to your side. so its easy to kill with your party.

Maybe u late to charge him. actually there are some bug. when u cant move, barb still can charge, rogue can still use gouge when skill disabled

DK isnt the biggest problem by far. Just hold your entangle/chains/blue (of priest) with you and wait till he pulls. Then activate the skill and you are walking back laughing. Do you know the cooldown of pull? :D

DK isnt the biggest problem by far. Just hold your entangle/chains/blue (of priest) with you and wait till he pulls. Then activate the skill and you are walking back laughing. Do you know the cooldown of pull? :D

not only that. sometimes, warlock cast circle. and dk use thread. i fell onto his circle :mega_shok:

agree all melee classes in this game is not a problem except rogue with invisibility and gouge but wont bother rogue because it still melee class tho

OP = BLIND/FEAR/DARK CIRCLE AT RANGE RADIUS that no elfs class has it

but barb stun lvl 5 is long time. staff user easily die. and dk pull enemy to your side. so its easy to kill with your party.

Maybe u late to charge him. actually there are some bug. when u cant move, barb still can charge, rogue can still use gouge when skill disabled

barb stun is short, my barb has it 5, and fails many times, and if you want stun second time, very hard to do that....

agree all melee classes in this game is not a problem except rogue with invisibility and gouge but wont bother rogue because it still melee class tho

OP = BLIND/FEAR/DARK CIRCLE AT RANGE RADIUS that no elfs class has it

you say elves don't have something like blind... scatter what is then?

you say elves don't have something like blind... scatter what is then?

scatter is shit. some of ranger use point to levelling bless dodge and powerful shot

scatter not as long as blind or fear

not only that. sometimes, warlock cast circle. and dk use thread. i fell onto his circle :mega_shok:

again...DARK CIRCLE IS ALWAYS OP in ANY CIRCUMSTANCES  :facepalm:

again...DARK CIRCLE IS ALWAYS OP in ANY CIRCUMSTANCES  :facepalm:

Yes, you are right about op of dark circle... but if mage can have disable skills for area against ranged players then is no more a problem...

Yes, you are right about op of dark circle... but if mage can have disable skills for area against ranged players then is no more a problem...

Elfs side only need 1 skill that can make enemy stun from distance bro thats all, any class would be good with this awesome skill

:rofl:

Mc players are like  :shok: no way op

Elf players are like  :facepalm:

I play both and i like elf more because its more rewarding to win vs completely op skilled mc/forsaken

Elf need high amp to be op in almost all cases

Most mc class besides rogue and barb dk dont need amp to do just fine pvp. A +7 lock > + 10 mage

Even a smart +7 rogue can win a 9 bd

Elfs side only need 1 skill that can make enemy stun from distance bro thats all, any class would be good with this awesome skill

mage has teleport skill, give that skill the ability to stun, or chains should have ability to stun, or new skill and will be a distance stun... :P

:rofl:

Mc players are like  :shok: no way op

Elf players are like  :facepalm:

I play both and i like elf more because its more rewarding to win vs completely op skilled mc/forsaken

Elf need high amp to be op in almost all cases

Most mc class besides rogue and barb dk dont need amp to do just fine pvp. A +7 lock > + 10 mage

Even a smart +7 rogue can win a 9 bd

same if you have a smart +4-+6 priest or druid... with no high defence...

in that case mc should get more damage abilities too re-balance, as elfs with 3-4% extra dmg and heal, blessing, hamstring, mage bomb, have crazy dmg.

nobody ever thinks about what would happen if blessing and circle were partner's.

in that case mc got extra 4% health to deal with that damage  ;D

in that case mc got extra 4% health to deal with that damage  ;D

dmg stacks, hp bonus does not and is gone after the first hit, having extra dmg increases everything, bolt, normal hit, bees and ofc heal, the extra increase in heal alone makes them have more than 4% hp extra overall.

dmg stacks, hp does not and is gone after the first hit, having extra dmg increases everything, bolt, normal hit, bees.

as much as I know normally a player has around 2500 health that means 4% can make a difference of max 100 which is compensated by extra health so can u plz elaborate ur point  ::) . its not a fight with million health like demo that damage gona make a stacking effect unbearable :)

same if you have a smart +4-+6 priest or druid... with no high defence...

I dont know what youre talking about if smart means endless root run then maybe

as much as I know normally a player has around 2500 health that means 4% can make a difference of max 100 which is compensated by extra health so can u plz elaborate ur point  ::) . its not a fight with million health like demo that damage gona make a stacking effect unbearable :)

the 4% extra dmg, turns into 8% when it crits, the 4% extra heal, turns into 8% when it crits.

hp does not crit.

mage has teleport skill, give that skill the ability to stun, or chains should have ability to stun, or new skill and will be a distance stun... :P

teleport is close range bro, chains also close range bro  :unknw:

dont ever compare mage with warlock coz its imbalance bro

I dont know what youre talking about if smart means endless root run then maybe

yes, keep your enemy away and u can win easy almost any class... and for those who are annoyed about hit and run.. running doesn't mean that u are not brave:P

the 4% extra dmg, turns into 8% when it crits, the 4% extra heal, turns into 8% when it crits.

hp does not crit.

would be a new idea for update,when you go arena,you could have critical hp,then suddenly you fight against "7000!"-hp barbs... who knows.. ;D

hp does not crit.

lets say I m fighting a shaman which has abt 2650 health on full arena set , now I got him down to 100 hp then his heal crits nd he gets to 500 nd kills me down , now if that shaman dint had that extra 4% health the  whole 100 health shit wouldn't hav happenednd druid would hav won easily so ya extra health matters a lot :)

teleport is close range bro, chains also close range bro  :unknw:

dont ever compare mage with warlock coz its imbalance bro

how is teleport close range?.... zzz u even play mage? :P

and chains are close range but if teleport and then chains then = stun far people easy

lets say I m fighting a shaman which has abt 2650 health on full arena set , now I got him down to 100 hp then his heal crits nd he gets to 500 nd kills me down , now if that shaman dint had that extra 4% health the  whole 100 health shit wouldn't hav happenednd druid would hav won easily so ya extra health matters a lot :)

BUT without the 4% more dmg u make, the shaman would have had maybe 400 hp left and wouldnt care about the 100 hp more or less,so your argue only shows the half of the story ;D 

well wat I feel is that elves also need FULL CONTROL SKILLS  like mcsaken ( dark circle , blind , charge ) . wen elves also get full control skills then it gona be real fun to fight :)

full control skills - skills which wen applied on opponent make them a stone ,in short opponents cant do anything ( not even normal hits ) wen these skills r casted on them ( dark circle , blind , charge )

I say this bcoz almost all elv skills r semi control skills

semi control skills - skills which wen applied on opponent just stops them from using skills still then can do normal hits ( roots ,ham,foj)

i think the factions are balanced, mcSaken a bit better for arena , and firstbron a bit better for hunt...

only real unbalanced shit is ranged vs melee

(talking in general)

well wat I feel is that elves also need FULL CONTROL SKILLS  like mcsaken ( dark circle , blind , charge ) . wen elves also get full control skills then it gona be real fun to fight :)

full control skills - skills which wen applied on opponent make them a stone ,in short opponents cant do anything ( not even normal hits ) wen these skills r casted on them ( dark circle , blind , charge )

I say this bcoz almost all elv skills r semi control skills

semi control skills - skills which wen applied on opponent just stops them from using skills still then can do normal hits ( roots ,ham,foj)

semi control + dmg, or last longer.

not just semi control.

BUT without the 4% more dmg u make, the shaman would have had maybe 400 hp left and wouldnt care about the 100 hp more or less,so your argue only shows the half of the story ;D

not really . if u want the other half hav a look at this

lets say I m fighting a barb with a bd . now bd got extra 4% damage true bt due to rese nd def a +8 barb would hav 40% total def from enemy atks ( bd ) . so that cut downs my damage nah my extra 4% damage  by 1.6% so that's only 2.4% extra damage now

bt barb still has full 4% hp benefit so now tell me who is in profit  ;D ;D

how is teleport close range?.... zzz u even play mage? :P

and chains are close range but if teleport and then chains then = stun far people easy

well after teleport u r in the middle of ur enemies  :facepalm: dont ever compare it with any range skill bro.

range means u r in distance not jump into crowd :facepalm:

how far the chains effect and duration bro? i bet u cant answer it lol

well after teleport u r in the middle of ur enemies  :facepalm: dont ever compare it with any range skill bro.

Be sure you are not targeted by that 'crowd'! Otherwise you will not be able to press chains anymore.

not really . if u want the other half hav a look at this

lets say I m fighting a barb with a bd . now bd got extra 4% damage true bt due to rese nd def a +8 barb would hav 40% total def from enemy atks ( bd ) . so that cut downs my damage nah my extra 4% damage  by 1.6% so that's only 2.4% extra damage now

bt barb still has full 4% hp benefit so now tell me who is in profit  ;D ;D

bro lets complain about their OP SKILLS

how far the chains effect and duration bro? i bet u cant answer it lol

my mage has chains 4 and almost always after teleport i use stones then chains and scatter that "crowd" :P, but is true, mage need to be fast.....