Now what? Sit back to wait for Aivondil?

Skiney

Question

I finally made it to level 20, got my skills as I wanted, got well amped level 18 Gear... And now what can I do? Go to bully level 12 MC like Rokzz does to our elf since 2 years ago till now? Nahh. Do arena until my fingers bleed of touching my phone screen, nope. Seriously, will I have to sit back and play some Animal Crossing New Leaf(Good game  :blush: ) or should I raise another char. To level 20 with all those boring same as 2 years ago diales?  :unknw:

10 answers to this question

Thanks for inspiring me to be level 20 Blue  ;D But now that I reached it my face is like ._____. What now? Lol. Imma check that link you left there ( Its a lie  :spiteful: I was there just a second ago) and see if i come up with something!

Thanks for inspiring me to be level 20 Blue  ;D But now that I reached it my face is like ._____. What now? Lol. Imma check that link you left there ( Its a lie  :spiteful: I was there just a second ago) and see if i come up with something!

Lmao i did warn you that being lvl20 has those moments.

Make bomb in your hand, and eat your bomb

or simply become a Dev,get all the update plans>post in forum to us,so we know to:D

I would but I dont even know how to say Hello in Russian  :blush:

go have a real life and stop waiting on warspear updates  :facepalm:

Life? what's that??? I knew something similar before i met Warspear Online, i also knew something called money, I just realized that I have wasted over $100 in this game  :shok: and if i recall right, i don't have more that 10k gold in each character  :shok: I feel scammed, by the game!!!  :'(