THE MERCS VIDEO

lallouss

7/10, pretty good.

Not enough video in this video, only screenshots.

ill add more clips soon  :friends: need to do more missions and record :good:

Phew nice. If i played on my elf full time i would even consider joining.

Cant wait to see the next video with in-game video capture.

Phew nice. If i played on my elf full time i would even consider joining.

Cant wait to see the next video with in-game video capture.

;D aww thx bro  :blush: ur still an allied mc to THE MERCS :friends:

The MERCS recruiting video (official) :diablo: have fun watching

nice 1 bro bt u cud inv me on my chr he nds gs  ;) ;)  np mayb nxt time  :lol: :lol: :lol:

nice 1 bro bt u cud inv me on my chr he nds gs  ;) ;)  np mayb nxt time  :lol: :lol: :lol:

xD thx and if u need a MERC ull have to pay for there services :crazy: unless ur a MERC we help each other for free, but ill make free tries soon to record the missions success :P

xD thx and if u need a MERC ull have to pay for there services :crazy: unless ur a MERC we help each other for free, but ill make free tries soon to record the missions success :P

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  ok for me cuz wer friends plz make it free  :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: O:-) O:-) O:-) O:-) O:-) :drinks: :drinks: :friends: :friends:  :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful:  8) 8) 8)  :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol:  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you stole their bosses, that was the best of the video in my opinion, its been always my dream to steal a boss solo lol ;D

you stole their bosses, that was the best of the video in my opinion, its been always my dream to steal a boss solo lol ;D

:crazy: mcs farming bosses has alot of weak points, only lake gives them the edge becuz of puma town near them :aggressive: ty for watching :good:

:crazy: mcs farming bosses has alot of weak points, only lake gives them the edge becuz of puma town near them :aggressive: ty for watching :good:

true but u have a long way between boss and crossing at gs and sea, and u cant rush cuz adds will attack u, how did u do it? hehehe

at least at lake  can do a flash attack cuz its so near from crossing ;D

true but u have a long way between boss and crossing at gs and sea, and u cant rush cuz adds will attack u, how did u do it? hehehe

at least at lake  can do a flash attack cuz its so near from crossing ;D

heheh xD u know as well as me that no add or mc cant stand in the way of a paladin  :diablo: 1add or 100add all will freeze with the power of FETTER :aggressive: at gs and sea takes 5sec to get to boss from crossing xD mc farming there couldnt think in 5sec wht to do so they died  :crazy: