BERENGARS SET

Twi

Question

Hi,

as a Shaman I just bought the "Crown of Berengers Light" and the "Vestment of Berengers Light".

When wearing both, I get the 212 health bonus, but strangely not the 18 health regeneration bonus.

After filling all slots with enchantment items (all lvl 13) I still do not get the Health regeneration bonus.

Any idea why I do not get the regen Bonus? Or do I need to have all available slots on all body parts filled? Currentlx I only have the 4 slots from Armor/Helmet filled with Runes/Crytals

TY,

Twi

what do u mean by 50%??

do u mean half of the regen bonus with 212 bonus health??

or only the 212 bonus health??

make it clear ::)

Only half of set bonus (all is 4 set bonus helm=2, armour=2). When you wear Helm and Armour only helm=1, armour=1 are active to use. Other 2 bonus is not active. Only Boot and Glove can activate other 2set bonus include boot and glove bonus too. From guard rare...

you will need to get the boots and glove`s to activate the second bonus, they drop from beregar`s guards.

I expect you are talking about the Bosses, otherwise it would be too nice ... farming, and then for 2 specific items is quite frustrating!

Low drop chance, and then even try to get 2 out of ... what? ... 50 items?

Talk about probability there ...

2 weeks of hard work, couple hours a day farming guards and GOOD FRIENDS in team which give you loot when drop. It's possible when all those points works

That all sounds good in theory, but in reality the boss drop system sucks and is based on luck. I know, cause i hunted a lot with my friends and it's becoming annoying and boring.

I JUS GOT BERENGERS guard FULL SET for bd.  armguards of berengars guard, high boots of berengars guard,helm of berengars guard,and scale armour of berengars guard. the problem is when full set is equipped helm and scale armour bonus def isnt working, it says activated but isnt working. i know this because when i  equip full set without any accessories the defence is 2174, but when i change helm and scale armour to aventail of berengars persistance ,and mail of berengars endurance my defence is 2571. i tried  unequipping and equipping again and still not working. plz help. :fool: :facepalm: 

Set bonus not plus each item.

Example, berengar revenge first bonus is 2,2% crit.

Even u have full set (4 item) set bonus is stil 2,2% crit.

Bonus not count like:

2,2% plus 2,2% plus 2,2% plus 2,2% = 8,8%

I have test, equip helmet and armor, i only get plus 2,2% crit.

Not 4,4%.

Sry bad english

2pieces of berengar gear set will activate the first bonus, 4 pieces (full berengar set) will unlock the 2nd bonus so u will have all bonus of the gear, if i undestood what kryl said, when he use full berengar gear set, the def bonus dont work (u dont get the bonus so u wont receive 397def). pls explain me better if i m wrong

Cevilone got right. Set bonus is bonus for all set, so complete guard set should give you +397 defence and +18 HP regen thats all.

Defence in complete set is:[gauntlets,boots,helmet] (3x160)+[armor]249+[set bonus]397+[if upgraded](4x262)=2174 (take off cape,belt)

Correct with wrong set i get the defence boost but no regen increase which is how it should be. But wiyh correct set i dnt get def increase n regen only 18 more.

Which means either helmet or armour not working correctly. And everything in set bonus lights up.

P.s. Guys trust me i tried many things b4 i came to support and i tested both against mc n mobs.

If you don't have bonus +hp regen that must be bug. Lets w8 what Mioco say in that topic

Ill check my set too.

Strange... i got 2174 on my endurance so all looks ok. My defence bonus works.

Cevilone got right. Set bonus is bonus for all set, so complete guard set should give you +397 defence and +18 HP regen thats all.

Defence in complete set is:[gauntlets,boots,helmet] (3x160)+[armor]249+[set bonus]397+[if upgraded](4x262)=2174 (take off cape,belt)

i did that read post again plz

regen good so boot n armguards working, but with this:

1.  armguards of berengars guard, high boots of berengars guard,helm of berengars guard,and scale armour of berengars guard= 2174

2.  armguards of berengars guard, high boots of berengars guard, aventail of berengars persistance ,and mail of berengars endurance =2571

explain that no belt no cloak lol. :wacko: :fool: :mega_shok: :cray:

Drop boss just a coincidence. As i hunt every day at 2 weeks genie can't be anything, but once the hunt Berengar instantly kill a single boot. Oh yes, why bonus 1 boots running but locked in armor and helmets. This means that while wearing the boots were a bonus armor and helmets are useless. Why like that? :unknw:

i did that read post again plz

regen good so boot n armguards working, but with this:

1.  armguards of berengars guard, high boots of berengars guard,helm of berengars guard,and scale armour of berengars guard= 2174

2.  armguards of berengars guard, high boots of berengars guard, aventail of berengars persistance ,and mail of berengars endurance =2571

explain that no belt no cloak lol. :wacko: :fool: :mega_shok: :cray:

::) no belt no cloak because belt and cloak got additonal defence in options.

ad1. And all is good here. Should be 2174 defence

ad2. How the hell you got 2571? I don't get it... Explain Mioco

Set bonus works with two options only if you get full berengar set. Simple it works like that: 2 part of set wear = 1 set bonus option (first one), 4 parts of set wear = 2 set bonus option. Set bonus works in all set so its not for part.

Now you guys got me very confused.. I thought that the bonus if for 2 items so:

-hood of berengar fury & armor ->212hp, 2nd atribute not activated

and i thought that if i get gloves& boots i will get additional 212 hp and 4.4% critical (2.2 for armor,hood, 2.2 for gloves,boots)

so you mean that we spend 100+ hours @ guards hoping to drop full set and only get 212 hp and 2.2% critical?  :facepalm:

Now you guys got me very confused.. I thought that the bonus if for 2 items so:

-hood of berengar fury & armor ->212hp, 2nd atribute not activated

and i thought that if i get gloves& boots i will get additional 212 hp and 4.4% critical (2.2 for armor,hood, 2.2 for gloves,boots)

so you mean that we spend 100+ hours @ guards hoping to drop full set and only get 212 hp and 2.2% critical?  :facepalm:

Agree, i just noticed this too.. and this sucks.. i mean the only reason for hunt gut berengars guards its just for the weapons.. if you get fulll bg set then it wont change anything.. just few points wich are useless .. you wont see much dofference. I tought i gain x4 of set nonus if i have it full >.<.. then lot system should be changes as possible they can... just think about lvl there isnt sense by hunting guards now.. wait till new lvls will put.. so we have better armors.>

I was actually stating thos stats are without belt or cloak. Also ur wrong about regen. Unequip all test regen my bd is 71, put on a ring  n its 87 so regen points are added for each stat. Also if crit didnt add up we wud never have 20% crit.  Think about it.

If the equation was 2.2+2.2+2.2+2.2=8.8  8.8/4= 2.2 so it wouldnt make sense. Armors are bugged. Buy the other bere set enchant it n you will  c what i mean. Thx for at least taking ur time out to discuss this adrianz.

Use search!

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=1382.0

2 peaces - helm+brigandine

4 peaces - helm+brigandine+gloves+leggings

fist bonus works only when you wear 2 peaces of set

second - similarly, but only 4 items

Example:

Helm gives 50 critical damage

Brigandine gives 50 critical damage

When you wear this items separately - thats all. When you wear it together - you get one "2-peaces" bonus +50 extra critical damage.

Mioco u misunderstand read first post of mine again plz. Im not looking at crit. Maybe u should login my account or something.

thats what i mean

Mioco u misunderstand read first post of mine again plz. Im not looking at crit. Maybe u should login my account or something.

Crit just example

I JUS GOT BERENGERS guard FULL SET for bd.  armguards of berengars guard, high boots of berengars guard,helm of berengars guard,and scale armour of berengars guard. the problem is when full set is equipped helm and scale armour bonus def isnt working, it says activated but isnt working. i know this because when i  equip full set without any accessories the defence is 2174, but when i change helm and scale armour to aventail of berengars persistance ,and mail of berengars endurance my defence is 2571. i tried  unequipping and equipping again and still not working. plz help. :fool: :facepalm:

Calculate of defence:

helm=160 basic def (without any enchants and set bonuses)

scale=249 basic def

boots=160 basic def

armguards=160 basic def

TOTAL basic defence (not set bonus) from pieces of set = 729

TOTAL basic+set bonus=729+349=1078

Set bonus only add 349 for 4 items, but not 4*349

I understand that so y am i getting full def with wrong set. Jus doesnt make sense. I really think u have to c to understand my problem is there any way thats possible?

Do you really think that we'll give you "correct set" as gift?

I  dnt need gift i have full set. But when i equip the other armor n helm set which is not gonna ctivate regenthe def is higher. I think its bug thats what im telling u.

I am not adding anything in my head and saying this is what it should be no. Im telling u what i am seeing in my game right now as we speak.

So are u telling me that fully equipped with wrong set belt cloak everything im the only one able to have 2854 def cuz thats the def i have. If so then np.

I  dnt need gift i have full set. But when i equip the other armor n helm set which is not gonna ctivate regenthe def is higher. I think its bug thats what im telling u.

I am not adding anything in my head and saying this is what it should be no. Im telling u what i am seeing in my game right now as we speak

Any proofs?

Already check - look at screen (with and without set bonus differ 18 hp regen). But in combat, of course, only 50% = +9 additional hp regen.

post-2-14177018494404_thumb.png

Like i said before the regen is correct its the defence im tlkin about. Ill jus be happy since i have 2854 def with wrrong set lol

Once again

ANY_ILLUSTRATED_PROOFS?

is this the proof u wanted

Proof about non-working setbonus, full llustrated (stats with armor and without armor) and why do you think it's bugged.

Proof about non-working setbonus, full llustrated (stats with armor and without armor) and why do you think it's bugged.

-_- this was just the proof that with the full berengars set he haves less defence than wearing a wrong set...

-_- this was just the proof that with the full berengars set he haves less defence than wearing a wrong set...

It's not bug

You just have bonus from both sets

2 piece of set Berengar's guard and 2 piece of Berengar endurance.