Class Selection

Syseee

Hello 

I would like to ask which class should be chosen by the player who rarely buys mcoins, although I am the f2p player type.

Paladin looks very solid in theory, has great skills, jump, heal, stun, a lot of AoE, but all forum posts for this class are old, written 2-3 years ago, if not more. Asking has a chat in the game a lot of players ridicule this class , say it's shit. That is why I am asking here whether it is worth considering this class?  Rather, I focus on PVE to earn some gold, I would probably take PvP later. I write in this section because I am looking for an objective answer, in the Paladin section, it could be non-objective

Edited by Syseee

i would say bladedancer because it can get heavy armor for high defense and axes for high damage and it has good skills for pve especially expert skills you unlock at level 18

You can get pretty good paladin gear with little budget due to the fact that paladin weapons are usually cheap.

Additionally optimal gear on other melee classes require expensive accessories to boost physical damage while the paladin can opt to take magic damage accessories instead, which are cheaper, but will still boost his magical abilities.

However as a paladin you will always be a jack of all trades that won't really shine in doing anything unless you invest more gold and time into it.

Which is why I kinda support what Jcbreff said as bladedancers have often proven to be a solid pick for new players.

Ultimately it comes down to what you want to play and seems most fun to you so if you think paladin would be fun then ignore what others say.

Edited by rafa9876

I thought about it because It seems very universal and useful, but from what I see is not so colorful. When choosing I was guided by ease in lvl up. Paladin has so easy that it has heal, I've always been . Paladin has so easy that it has heal, I always passed bad impressions of exp klass without heal. But this may be due to too little experience. Priest and druid are very boring for me to play, I wanted some useful class to easily find a place in the any party

Edited by Syseee

3 minutes ago, Syseee said:

I thought about it because It seems very universal and useful, but from what I see is not so colorful. When choosing I was guided by ease in lvl up. Paladin has so easy that it has heal, I've always been . Paladin has so easy that it has heal, I always passed bad impressions of exp klass without heal. But this may be due to too little experience

healing skills surely help you do quests faster since you dont need to wait for it to regen

charmer is also a good mix because it has access to heavy armor for defense and as weaponry either mace+shield for defense and physical damage with a little bit of magical or staff with full magical damage to heal more

Thank you for many good advices ❤️

What do to think about druid? I should try it again? how about dmg of druid and Usefulness, i hear its good for arena 

9 minutes ago, Syseee said:

What do to think about druid? I should try it again? how about dmg of druid and Usefulness, i hear its good for arena 

i think druid is good for pve and maybe for pvp because it has some stunning skills and buffs nut i could be wrong since i dont play it

35 minutes ago, Syseee said:

Druid is a stunner, good healing abilities, good elusive abilities and extraordinary supporter. Healing classes have got the very good advantage consisting on a decently amped staff, in order to work correctly. For other things like the equipment, you may want to collect everything before amping it. Give priority to your staff: make it amped enough and most importantly, amp a staff you think you won't change anytime soon. You'll realize that amping a staff is quite expensive, but it is definitely better than amping every single cheap piece of equipment of a Tanky class. 

Edited by Higgings
Typo

And what about Shaman or Necro for pve and solo bosses i seen how shaman do solo spider(once of pelion bosses) but never seen necro solo something, now they don't have hp skill costs, which  class will be more fun to play and usefull?

Which class i should choose with 1,5m budged, i have it from dg spring costume drop 😏

Edited by Poorguyyyy

1 minute ago, Poorguyyyy said:

And what about Shaman or Necro for pve and solo bosses i seen how shaman do solo spider(once of pelion bosses) but never seen necro solo something, now they don't have hp skill costs, which  class will be more fun to play and usefull?

Which class i should choose with 1,5m budged, i have it from dg spring costume drop 😏

Both shamans and necro nowadays can solo pelion bosses. Necros even more, in my opinion. Shaman relies to Life Steal and its extremely high damage output in order to solo bosses (at least, this is how I do). But among those two, I'd make a shaman because it is much more balanced in terms of Solo/Party.

Necro is a buffer. Everyone wants you in the party thanks to the damage buff you manage to give everybody, not to count the resurrection skill and the instant healing option. But still, I love shamans much more xd.