Special Edition - Chess Story From Emerald Server.

Akemichi

Hello Everyone :)

First of all i want to introduce you that i am akemichi from Eu server. I am the founder of Kaizen Clan.

All you need to know is i am not Good Writer, I am not a good Speaker, I am not good insulting people and so on.. i just want to share a story from eu server that can be read for all server. so i hop you enjoy. This is true story.

So let's us start. First of all most of people know what is chess?? and how to win the chess game, Yes you right.. it was by Checkmate our opponent.. So for people that don't play Chess, Checkmate is :

Checkmate (often shortened to mate) is a game position in chess in which a player's king is threatened with capture (i.e. is in check) and there is no way to counter the threat. Or, simply put, the king is under direct attack and cannot avoid being captured.

Опубликованное фото

As you can see the picture that i provide, the black king is in checkmate and the game is over.

As a chess player people will use the army to kill opponent army to avoid the king being checkmate (which mean kill).

So let's go back to warspear game.

Of course  that warspear is not a chess game, and lets look how i make this game like chess..

On 28 april 2013, i bring an army (Kaizen Clan and Mountain Clan and Forsaken) war near elf bridge.

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

you see there, i bring people war and i unequip my weapon, and standing there for about 15-20 minutes.

between that time, the result of the war isELF CANNOT CHECKMATE US.We are not saying that elf and chosen Noob or what. Please remember that.

Just giving u a hint... "YOU CANNOT CHECKMATE US BECAUSE OUR ARMY,BISHOP,CASTLE,ROOK,KNIGHT KNOW HOW TO WAR BY FOLLOWING ONE PERSON ORDER". while i am just a man that not taking a big part of it, i just can do 1 step every turn and i don't kill much my opponent...

enjoy :) 

Credits to Kaizen Clan and Indo Clan and Mountain Clan and Forsaken of Eu-emerald server.. you are awesome guys :) and also to Firstborn and Choosen.

Elves don't have a strategy, we just rush in and get killed. Even when we do have a person who has an idea on how to get past your blockage, hardly anyone listens to them. Its absolute chaos where everyone wants to be heard but no one wants to follow. You guys are organised and know what you're doing. Congrats on blocking us for so long. Respect  :drinks:

P.s. wait for us to organise a war and lets go again!

u need queen in there

you have the spirit of leadership,not alot have that,being able to make people listen to you is just one hell of a part of the spirit,it isn't about being strong or rich,i pvped you once,I'm Lordyasir the lvl20 priest,basicly when alone you are a normal player,but in team or war your leadership skills appear :friends:

you have the spirit of leadership,not alot have that,being able to make people listen to you is just one hell of a part of the spirit,it isn't about being strong or rich,i pvped you once,I'm Lordyasir the lvl20 priest,basicly when alone you are a normal player,but in team or war your leadership skills appear :friends:

Hello lordyasir.. yes i saw you many time at pvp cave :) i was there to watch.. hehehe.. yes we pvp once.. i don't do pvp much.. i am not bog fans of pvp.. thanks for the compliment.. elf and choosen is awesome too.. they have willing too war.. :)

I'd be proud of myself if I was in your clan. Very awesome  :good:

we also proud if you join us..

chess strategy is interesting, but u know ,writing this give elfs advance,why?Coz elfs hv more pieces XD. Anyway interesting topic and results next time try with one pt kill 4pt of elfs ;)

the more pieces but don't know how to use is also useless.. its like people dont know how to play chess given double pieces and lose the game.. elf just missing one important piece.. and find it out what i mean..