i really enjoy  

10 members have voted

1. 1. i really enjoy

• getting my account hacked and nothing can be done
    • stealing other peoples accounts and nothing can be done
    • something should be done

:bad:

Well my question

Why isnt there any form of rollback. Even games from over 10years old have that if its clear account was mistreated *hacked*

As in a game manager could replay history and see where it was stolen by what IP and to whom stolen items were transferred to.

Resulting in bans for the guilty party. As well as identify if it is fraud

To me it sounds like.. go ahead spend lots of $$$ and or time we dont care what happens

Well to me accounts cannot be hacked unless you shared your ID somewhere in the past, these many people claiming to be hacked are 80% of the time lv 15 or under which tried to trade/sell accounts, and that is their own fault. Yes I guess someone can really HACK the game and your account, but I'm sure in that case Devs will see it and do something...

Well to me accounts cannot be hacked unless you shared your ID somewhere in the past, these many people claiming to be hacked are 80% of the time lv 15 or under which tried to trade/sell accounts, and that is their own fault. Yes I guess someone can really HACK the game and your account, but I'm sure in that case Devs will see it and do something...

Words of wisdom, nothing less.

There can be no HACKING of the acccount, but selling, exchanging or sharing it's details with other people.

Wanna bet? ;]

No way, but I understand that there's a way to know and ID, email etc.

But it's all about account owner to protect his email and his account.

thanks for the reply

I guess its not so easy for people with less street-smarts to simply not fall victim to liars and scammers. Some people will take as long as they want to find a victim. I guess by doing a rollback system is for the unwary but at least is some form of justice. If not recovering lost goods at least banning the guilty

thanks for the reply

I guess its not so easy for people with less street-smarts to simply not fall victim to liars and scammers. Some people will take as long as they want to find a victim. I guess by doing a rollback system is for the unwary but at least is some form of justice. If not recovering lost goods at least banning the guilty

I am one  :cray:  why cant do rollback  I s-h-i-t on the eula rules .....

Man that´s f-A-c-k me alot but do you have the reason, if all people after share acc lose it and get rollback all people start to share account without scary , anyway is unfair r0land .

developers / support team can investigate some accounts and rollback items without problem  :sorry:

Devs are already banning the guilty and are trying to prevent people from being scammed by banning people trying to sell/trade accounts. However its a lot of work with many people doing it. In 1 day, you can get about 10 people trying to sell an account in 1 faction. Think about how much work it is monitoring all the servers and factions.

It also doesn't help that players make rumors about these kind of things because of hatred or fun.

Cut devs some slack.

Devs are already banning the guilty and are trying to prevent people from being scammed by banning people trying to sell/trade accounts. However its a lot of work with many people doing it. In 1 day, you can get about 10 people trying to sell an account in 1 faction. Think about how much work it is monitoring all the servers and factions.

It also doesn't help that players make rumors about these kind of things because of hatred or fun.

Cut devs some slack.

Well im not really attacking them just my point of View

If they are already doing that then cheers :drinks: