Abandoned old names for new players to use !

Amiga

you think should frees for reuse abandoned character names ?!  

31 members have voted

1. 1. you think should frees for reuse abandoned character names ?!

• Yes !
    • No !

I think the company could exclude the characters low level eg Level 1, 2, 3, 4, and are not used for a long time .. because for example my name is Thais, and I can not create a character with my name because there is already a character using that name but he is level 1, it does not enter the game for more than two years!  And there are several other good names that were used but were later abandoned in low level and for this reason new players can not use and are forced to use generic names with repeated letters, or with "xx" *-*

Better idea would be to add "name changing" function on game like a barber set etc. Then they could warn players about removing ONLY names of low leves acc which wasnt used for a long time and only after month remove them. If player log in to acc which has removed name then before playing he would need just create new name and thats all ;)

yes, and if some day after long time that person decided to play again, she would have to choose a new name for the character was abandoned. *-*

the suggestion is for accounts that have been abandoned a long time, years ago ..eg people who downloaded the game and did not like, and therefore abandoned the character is a suggestion because the game is growing, and has fewer names to choose *-*

btw i think someone post in new player, i dont remember hes name but im pretty sure he left ws in almost 1 year and months and now hes got back and play again. if the name is taken simply create new or try another names , dont decide to kick there butt reasons of they left ws in years or what cos you cant use ur desire name cos its has been taken by others  :facepalm: :facepalm:

btw i think someone post in new player, i dont remember hes name but im pretty sure he left ws in almost 1 year and months and now hes got back and play again. if the name is taken simply create new or try another names , dont decide to kick there butt reasons of they left ws in years or what cos you cant use ur desire name cos its has been taken by others  :facepalm: :facepalm:

and the thousands who do not return to play ?! but everyone is entitled to give opinion, thanks for letting your point of view *-*

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=74443.0

But no matter how much you try to complain, developers won't listen to us.

then what is the area of ​​suggestion ?! is for developers to see opinions of players, and we must hope *-*

i don't like the idea.... what about players that have to go to collage or to army. in most countries it takes years to finish that. and being in the force or an student means you don't have time to play. so when they come back, they find out that U or someone else, took their name, so they don't wanna pick another cause if they dit not like the name in the first place they wouldn't pick it. in the end they quit game.... :facepalm:

i don't like the idea.... what about players that have to go to collage or to army. in most countries it takes years to finish that. and being in the force or an student means you don't have time to play. so when they come back, they find out that U or someone else, took their name, so they don't wanna pick another cause if they dit not like the name in the first place they wouldn't pick it. in the end they quit game.... :facepalm:

but the suggestion is for characters we abandoned low levels, eg level 1, 2, or 3,you know ?! they are people who will never play again *-*

my bank chars are 1-3 lvl.... have stored items that i don't need at moment. i don't log them. and when i find the time, or the mood, i maybe lvl them up. why loose the name i like?

my bank chars are 1-3 lvl.... have stored items that i don't need at moment. i don't log them. and when i find the time, or the mood, i maybe lvl them up. why loose the name i like?

read with attention the suggestion .. is for low level characters and have been abandoned a long time, I said "for years without playing" .. what you use as a bank certainly does not fit that description *-*

read with attention the suggestion .. is for low level characters and have been abandoned a long time, I said "for years without playing" .. what you use as a bank certainly does not fit that description *-*

it look like u are the one that can not read...

my bank chars are 1-3 lvl.... have stored items that i don't need at moment. i don't log them.

i don't have the time or the patience to argue with you. so i explain it to you. they can not remove the "forgotten" names cause there was no info that u have to stay active to keep your account data saved. even if they add that requirement they can only apply it for the users that create an account after they informed about that.

i don't have the time or the patience to argue with you. so i explain it to you. they can not remove the "forgotten" names cause there was no info that u have to stay active to keep your account data saved. even if they add that requirement they can only apply it for the users that create an account after they informed about that.

this is an area for suggestion, some will like it others will not .. nobody is here to discuss, thank you for speaking your opinion about my suggestion .. bye now,because as you said yourself, "you do not have time" you are a very busy person *-*

yea i also wanted make a character when i start play ws called  " barcelona " ( but was on use lvl20 bd by someone not from spain lol  , ofc i killed him alot of times!!)  choosed espanish , because spanish was in use  :diablo:  after many things we made friends from the 1st day  and spanish gift me his rogue lvl 13 crossfit and me espanish on lvl 16 for know more about it read  http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=58857.0 e.e  ;D

and forgot to say this topic has already made

But no matter how much you try to complain, developers won't listen to us.

This is also Azebu's account, duck you Azebu!

Stop tELLING THAT YOU LIKE ME! i DONT want a gay lover like you! :diablo:

first come first serve you better respect the first maker of the name even its lvl1. i disagree this suggestion :give_rose:

Agreed..

In any other MMORPG its a protocol to have first come first served in characters names...

i want to create a character with my name "Thais" and can not, because someone created and abandoned at level 1 .. it annoys me y.y

i want to create a character with my name "Thais" and can not, because someone created and abandoned at level 1 .. it annoys me y.y

Ah yes, Thais.

I can sell you this nickname for only 100 signs!

This is also Azebu's account, ♥♥♥♥ you Azebu!

Stop tELLING THAT YOU LIKE ME! i DONT want a gay lover like you! :diablo:

Everyone is Azebu here. Deal with it.

I think the company could exclude the characters low level eg Level 1, 2, 3, 4, and are not used for a long time .. because for example my name is Thais, and I can not create a character with my name because there is already a character using that name but he is level 1, it does not enter the game for more than two years!  And there are several other good names that were used but were later abandoned in low level and for this reason new players can not use and are forced to use generic names with repeated letters, or with "xx" *-*

agree

Its only for 1-4lvl if not enter in 1year time.

yes, because many people stop playing these low levels *-*

i dont agree with delete account but i agree with name changing options.

would be great an option to retrieve these names that were abandoned *-*

yes, because many people stop playing these low levels *-*

lvl1-2 they didn't even play in the first place,  I bet devs made them.

Btw, I want the name "Someone".  ;D

I play a little bit every day, buy "miracle coins" and have no right to use my name in my character .. and the character who uses the name "thais" does not enter into the game more than two years .. this is what I do not think it's right *-*

I play a little bit every day, buy "miracle coins" and have no right to use my name in my character .. and the character who uses the name "thais" does not enter into the game more than two years .. this is what I do not think it's right *-*

i agree to this