[2020.02.29] The day that shouldn’t have been: even more rewards in the Dungeons and a 30% discount on all goods in the Miracle Shop!

Peony

29feb_660x360_flip.png

Friends!

They say, can’t expect anything good from a year that’s longer than others. But in Arinar, everything is different: only today there will be twice and thrice more rewards, a unique costume and a discount on all goods in the Miracle Shop. Get hyped:

• added the legendary Snorlar costume to all Dungeons of heroic and mythic difficulties (drop chance increases with the level and difficulty of the dungeon)
  • 2 rewards for completing any Dungeon of easy, normal, hard or heroic difficulty
  • 3 rewards for completing any Dungeon of mythic difficulty
  • 30% discount on all goods in the Miracle Shop

The event starts at 28.02 23:00 CET and will last until 29.02 23:00 CET, so don’t miss this opportunity to fill your bags to burst with treasure!

Good luck with the drops!

AIGRIND

Edited by Akasha

On 2/25/2020 at 6:41 AM, Peony said:

29feb_660x360_flip.png

Friends!

They say, can’t expect anything good from a year that’s longer than others. But in Arinar, everything is different: only today there will be twice and thrice more rewards, a unique costume and a discount on all goods in the Miracle Shop. Get hyped:

• added the legendary Snorlar costume to all Dungeons of heroic and mythic difficulties (drop chance increases with the level and difficulty of the dungeon)
  • 2 rewards for completing any Dungeon of easy, normal, hard or heroic difficulty
  • 3 rewards for completing any Dungeon of mythic difficulty
  • 30% discount on all goods in the Miracle Shop

The event starts at 28.02 23:00 CET and will last until 29.02 23:00 CET, so don’t miss this opportunity to fill your bags to burst with treasure!

Good luck with the drops!

AIGRIND

amped with the 30% discount got everything Amped with only 18k Mcoins thanks guys 

3 hours ago, Lashabi said:

I saw u were wearing that costume last time I logged

No. I never used that costume once in my life cause I never had it. 

... Until today :too_much_cuteness: