Quiz of the Day XIV (only smart players will understand xD)

lallouss

Question

As u know crystals of weapons like crystal of sword/dagger/one handed mace/two handed mace/bow/crossbow.... These when u use on ur weapon ull get a physical dmg ench related to ur lvl of weapon and its att delay (ex: like crossbow has more dmg ench than bow becuz its att delay is more) BUT the question is For weapons why rune enchant isnt like crystal ench ?? (rune of dodge or parry for weapons depends only on the weapons lvl --' ) im asking this question becuz of the advantage this gives to classes who can carry 2weapons :/ like rogues and bds so anyone knows?

13 answers to this question

I was thinking the same thing long time ago, my first thought was because of the off-hand disadvantage but when you sum it all up dual wield has almost the same damage as 2 hand except the speed is faster making the overall damage different and since the stats don't get reduced on off-hand then that thought is wrong.

But anyways, I guess I'll just go with

God knows

It's my answer:

cuz rune of dodge/parry, effect on the prevention of dmg and it's only based level of luck(Not easy to get good luck, like parry, dodge and block). while the crystal dmg, effect on level attack/dmg, strength of skill in every class, swing speed and it's not based on luck level (100% work).

I was thinking the same thing long time ago, my first thought was because of the off-hand disadvantage but when you sum it all up dual wield has almost the same damage as 2 hand except the speed is faster making the overall damage different and since the stats don't get reduced on off-hand then that thought is wrong.

But anyways, I guess I'll just go with

exactly my point xD dual weild classes gets more enchants than other classes :/

and báál.. No doesnt matter if its for weapon or body its for the players enchants for general cuz take for example the weapons original enchants they depend on the att delay too (ex: doom sword parry % less than mace doom parry % becuz sword 2sec att delay and mace 2.4 att delay) so why the heck devs wont make dodge depending on the weapons att delay :S i like to see 5%dodge on two handed weapons or at least lowers bd and rogues dodge ench too make it a fair fight --'

It's my answer:

cuz rune of dodge/parry, effect on the prevention of dmg and it's only based level of luck(Not easy to get good luck, like parry, dodge and block). while the crystal dmg, effect on level attack/dmg, strength of skill in every class, swing speed and it's not based on luck level (100% work).

mmm now im checking i think im wrong about parry on mace and sword doom its same % but u say needs luck :S try going vs rogue with 39%+ dodge thats without him using his skill which lowers acc :S how can we hit a rogue with max acc 20.3%?

And yes sange :P

It's a gift of sorts for dual wielders for the shit luck of having to amp two weapons instead of one XD

barb/dk/pala have to amp weapon/shield and the two handed is harder to amp than the one handed its not that :/ its still not fair too see dual weilders get more enchants and more dmg even with the 40% reduc on off hand weapon

barb/dk/pala have to amp weapon/shield

Shield benefits in a different way but benefits nonetheless as it counts as enchants that 2handers just can't get.. and still requires amp. Anyways, was a joke :P

... the two handed is harder to amp than the one handed its not that :/

Prove this please :P

Prove this please :P

hard to prove it  :pleasantry: but how i know is because i got 13weapons 2h 1h and shields and from amping them i see that 2handed are harder to amp than 1handed and defence is easier than dmg to amp  :tease:

Between all my chars swords, bows, dags, staves, axe et cetera (there are much more than 13) that I have had I can say this is not true. Random amp is random amp. But then again, my speculation is only as good as yours.

Amp is random so you can't just say this is easier to amp than that.

I've used almost 100 signs on a 1 hand to get +7 and used around 50 on a staff to get +7

could be the other way around or could be equal, you never know.

Though one thing we can all be sure about is def amp is easier.

but guys  :blush: ur counting signs on ur luck if u get a + im counting on the amp theorie 1sign/wsd  :blush: in each two handed weapon it took me more days than the 1handed weapon but maybe ur both right  :search: idc about amping i care about the ench  :blush: