Quiz of the Day XI

lallouss

Question

which is better rune enchant on rings for arena dodge or fortitude and say why cuz warspear devs think that xxxx is better ? :crazy: :unknw:

11 answers to this question

i prefer dodge on melee classes coz they already have high hp (most of them)

and i prefer hp rune on cloth armor wearing classes coz they have low hp (most of them)

but i think overall dodge is better... if enemy hit "250" and you dodge you simply saved "250" hp.

but if you use hp rune (54 hp) you save 54 hp BUT you dodge less, and have less chance to save "250" hp

thats why dodge is better. i hope  ;D

i prefer dodge on melee classes coz they already have high hp (most of them)

and i prefer hp rune on cloth armor wearing classes coz they have low hp (most of them)

but i think overall dodge is better... if enemy hit "250" and you dodge you simply saved "250" hp.

but if you use hp rune (54 hp) you save 54 hp BUT you dodge less, and have less chance to save "250" hp

thats why dodge is better. i hope  ;D

thats how i think too but the trick question is why devs think fortitude is better  :search: if u look at mcoin shop u see [set of Arena Conqueror's Runes] has fortitude for rings  :tease:

maybe for shield, amulet and belt  :pardon:

cant be for belt cuz there r 3resi runes and 1 have to be for belt 100% true :tease:

cant be for shield cuz there r 9 runes and they not for shield or weapon 100% ture  :crazy:

they r 3fortitude 1ammy and 2rings  :crazy: devs crazy or we crazy?

The extra health will save you a lot of times, the extra dodge is just a very small amount of extra dodge-chance (and druids "never" dodge anyway...) . I prefer the health  :good:

The extra health will save you a lot of times, the extra dodge is just a very small amount of extra dodge-chance (and druids "never" dodge anyway...) . I prefer the health  :good:

actually the druid can dodge and parry  :spiteful:

"Never" was between quotes.

Since druids/healers need equipment with attack and heal they will always have lower dodge amount than other classes. Of course we "can" dodge/parry. My necro has 1.2% parry and it is actually doing it too, once in 2000 attacks... But when it happens i laugh my ass off  ;D

"Never" was between quotes.

Since druids/healers needs equipment with attack and heal they will always have lower dodge amount than other classes. Of course we "can" dodge/parry. My necro has 1.2% parry and it is actually doing to too, once in 2000 attacks... But when it happens i laugh my ass off  ;D

:crazy: :lol:

Dodge = depens on lucky

Fortitude/HP = depens on Unlucky

I put dodge rune on ring, cuz i'm lucky player.  :blush:

when facing a shaman whom i know have high confuce skill lvl, i use 15% dodge set and let me tell you,that is disable all his attacks when he use confuce most of the time ^^