A question for dews 2

Healex

Question

Hi i want to ask are you sure you'r going to make max lvl 50?My opinion is that it could be 30lvl-35lvl,but not 50.It's just too much  :wacko: . We would have a lot of skills and a lot of new equips  newbies and even some veterans of the game will bo confused  :wacko: ,and the dmg of weapon will be 700-900 normal it would be stupid player with 20k hp?900 normal dmg?30k def?It would seem stupid

13 answers to this question

Quest xp may increase in some quests + future quests which will give a pretty decent amount of xp so it wont take 30 years to lvl up (maybe 5 years).

New items/skills are always great.

Normal damage won't exceed 600dmg.

30 k defence ? Who cares. It  won't give you 100% protection.

I'm guessing they wont raise the lvl cap to 30 in just one update. over a very long period of time it will raise little by little, giving us enough time to beg for the next lvl cap update. An over night lvl cap update to 30 would be a nightmare.

Around hundreds of pointless questions being asked to Developers and you people still don't realize you're not getting a reply

Even make a new thread about it when there are hundreds out there  :facepalm:

Around hundreds of pointless questions being asked to Developers and you people still don't realize you're not getting a reply

Nah man, they answer. SOMETIMES

So what if i don't get answer by an admin,but i got replies from other players,thats enough for me  :drinks:.Not just admins thoughts are important.

So what if i don't get answer by an admin,but i got replies from other players,thats enough for me  :drinks: .Not just admins thoughts are important.

Well from the looks of your words you wanted a Developers reply, even the title says it.

Anyways, if you want my thoughts

I think no one really knows what's gonna happen

but one thing for sure is that there will be new skills, items and etc

and I don't think there will be any 50% critical, 80% dodge and etc, those numbers are too high

what I'm guessing is they're gonna make the way stats are given different for higher levels, so basically the stats will remain the same or they might add different stats and change the whole thing, like I said, no one knows what's gonna happen

everything else is unpredictable, who knows Warspear might even be 3D before we even get to lv40

it will probably take years for lv50, in those years not only Warspear will be updating but the devices we use to play it too

Well from the looks of your words you wanted a Developers reply, even the title says it.

and I don't think there will be any 50% critical, 80% dodge and etc, those numbers are too high

what I'm guessing is they're gonna make the way stats are given different for higher levels, so basically the stats will remain the same or they might add different stats and change the whole thing, like I said, no one knows what's gonna happen

everything else is unpredictable, who knows Warspear might even be 3D before we even get to lv40

it will probably take years for lv50, in those years not only Warspear will be updating but the devices we use to play it too

80% dodge? Why not, we have accuracy.

So very true  :drinks:

And the topic name was to get dews atention,which i failed.

80% dodge? Why not, we have accuracy.

If dodge is gonna be that high then what do expect from the others?

50% critical is alot and the counter to critical is resilience but resilience reduces damage too so 50% resilience is gonna be unbalanced too.

Parry and Block have no counters, imagine 50% of both on a tank

well I'm sure you get the picture now.

If you played WoW you'll get it

stats there was based on numbers, not %'s

the higher the lvl, lower the stats

you know, a tanker class with arena set and arenas weapon using a shield, all amped +10, all crit enchanced resil and physucal def, can reach near 50% absorbation dmg from other players , that is because devs treats lvl20 right now as end game, properly after reaching lvl50 cab either:

1. reduce the whole def system alot so that lvl20 max is 20%-25%

2. make the defence system flat dmg based not percent based, like 5k def means enemy dmg -250, in place of 40-50%

you know, a tanker class with arena set and arenas weapon using a shield, all amped +10, all crit enchanced resil and physucal def, can reach near 50% absorbation dmg from other players , that is because devs treats lvl20 right now as end game, properly after reaching lvl50 cab either:

1. reduce the whole def system alot so that lvl20 max is 20%-25%

2. make the defence system flat dmg based not percent based, like 5k def means enemy dmg -250, in place of 40-50%

Yea you can get 50% defense, but you gotta pay for it.

and I disagree.

It's obviously gonna be like other games where higher lvls gets a decreased % gain from the stats

let's say at lv20 you got 2000 def with +1 equips = 20% defense, then at lv50 you got 8000 def with +1 equips = 20% defense

not good at math so not sure how it works, that's an example

It's very common in games.

I have 50% crit chance? Whatever, I had to sacrifice some damage.

Parry/Block? They have less values than Dodge, so if max dodge will be 80%, then Parry/Block will be 40% max. So, a shield user will be able to stack 40% block, and maybe 10% parry with that. And that's okay, let them have 50% block, classes capable of blocking have low damage, so it balances out.

Also, you will have to stack some health, if you don't wanna get one-shotted. There will be 50% armor penetration.

I suppose, that's what I would love from the game.

Choices. Being able to go full dodge/parry/armor/health/resi as your form of resistance, and against crit/pen/acc/dmg players, effects will be different. That would be cool. Something different from "who has most damage, wins".

Wanna go full damage? Enjoy not hitting for shit. Wanna focus on dealing "guaranteed" damage by combining all offensive stats? Enjoy getting owned in seconds because of no defense. Wanna make a pretty balanced character? Enjoy being subpar to others.

No good answers. Only fun.