Legionn abuse me

hello

der was my account as [email protected] but today when i try to login it say incorrect mail and password then i login with my another account legionn pm me that he changed my mail and password because i refuse to help him

legionn saying he is game master and can block my id he changed password of [email protected] and pm me to show that please help this game is better than tibia that's y i playing if people like legionn are there no one will play this game.

legionn saying he is game master and can block my id he changed password of [email protected] and pm me to show that please help this game is better than tibia that's y i playing if people like legionn are there no one will play this game.

I didnt change anyones password. Im not Game Master  :rofl: Im Blade Master  :rofl: . Whats Your ID?

der was my account as [email protected] but today when i try to login it say incorrect mail and password then i login with my another account legionn pm me that he changed my mail and password because i refuse to help him

How should I be able to know your Email and Password?

legionn steal my id when i refuse to help him its really unfair :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

no evidence = liar!

:shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok:

*shocked*

Wtf, if someone loses their account its cuz they put fit an easy psw with the mail  :facepalm:

There arent hackers, and admins cant even know your passwords!  :mega_shok:

here the proof my friend got for me

I allready posted to support what "Zinker" (The Person Who Ss these) talled me before these. Ill now put the ones that doesnt have the strong language.

At these pictures they tryed to make me say "IM GM AND I BANNED YOU" (LoL)

1) At this first ScreenShot someone suddenly PM me called Webster (level 1) I Beilive registered today (Should be Zinker) :

https://forum.warspear-online.com/image-is-removed.jpg

2) Second ScreenShot there trying to make me say "IM GM" again (I dont know why )

(kaan is my name) : https://forum.warspear-online.com/image-is-removed.jpg

3) Third ScreenShot I couldnt really get this one but First He says Im (Legionn) Gm than he says Im Hacker. (LoL again) : https://forum.warspear-online.com/image-is-removed.jpg

4) Last ScreenShot Talking With Zinker : https://forum.warspear-online.com/image-is-removed.jpg

I hope you ban the right person if Its me I accept everything Ill start from the begining and creat a new account.

Thank You.

Legionn

Wtf,

you guys are both my friends, dont do this childish!  :( 

Be happy if you love warspear, and be happy when you play it.

If straw has her psw changed then she should write to support.

IMHO no one of you changed her psw, no one should be banned... dont waste ur time.

Be friends  :friends: :friends:

Wtf,

you guys are both my friends, dont do this childish!  :( 

Be happy if you love warspear, and be happy when you play it.

If straw has her psw changed then she should write to support.

IMHO no one of you changed her psw, no one should be banned... dont waste ur time.

Be friends  :friends: :friends:

I dont want Strawberry to get banned she is my friend. She wants me banned.

you fool only last screenshot show u talk with zinker first 3 is webster not zinker lol :spiteful:

He , She is your friend then how should he/she know about this otherwise? Carefull at your words please. :good:

you fool only last screenshot show u talk with zinker first 3 is webster not zinker lol :spiteful:

Dont forget that Writing your Forum name "Strawberry" Doesnt make you Him/her. :pardon:

1. Legion u shady bro.  :facepalm:

2.  Never give out your id or pw.  :facepalm:

3.  Admin should ban legion if his ip is what strawberrys got changed to.

1. Legion u shady bro.  :facepalm:

2.  Never give out your id or pw.  :facepalm:

3.  Admin should ban legion if his ip is what strawberrys got changed to.

Thats What I mean  :good: . They should look at our IP  :good: :good:

i hate it.... i hate this situation.....why do we need to ban to hack?to scam?people???????warspear is a friendly game,my best advice is just give back the acct of strawberry so there will be no fights between the bothsides and forget this incident,, ..i wish we will be all happy and play warspear normal just give back the account of strawberry that's all ...and for the hacker of the account:PSeems you dont have friends in your town:PYou make this game ur life ..dude is just a game dont take it seriously....:) hope u understand...

i hate it.... i hate this situation.....why do we need to ban to hack?to scam?people???????warspear is a friendly game,my best advice is just give back the acct of strawberry so there will be no fights between the bothsides and forget this incident,, ..i wish we will be all happy and play warspear normal just give back the account of strawberry that's all ...and for the hacker of the account:PSeems you dont have friends in your town:PYou make this game ur life ..dude is just a game dont take it seriously.... :) hope u understand...

Yea, as i said i hate these childish! Be friends and don waste admins' time  :crazy: , straw you have to contact the upport  :good:

And stoop doing these idiot things... or i kill you all  :spiteful: :spiteful: :diablo:

:Dbefore you kill us first im gonna kill you hahaha your wanted :P hahahaa beware of your steps in our side aahaha:P 

:Dbefore you kill us first im gonna kill you hahaha your wanted :P hahahaa beware of your steps in our side aahaha:P

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: .

Be ready  :diablo: :aggressive:

i hate it.... i hate this situation.....why do we need to ban to hack?to scam?people???????warspear is a friendly game,my best advice is just give back the acct of strawberry so there will be no fights between the bothsides and forget this incident,, ..i wish we will be all happy and play warspear normal just give back the account of strawberry that's all ...and for the hacker of the account:PSeems you dont have friends in your town:PYou make this game ur life ..dude is just a game dont take it seriously.... :) hope u understand...

I love this life  :give_rose: (Even if I dont have many friends). My Friends are enough for me  :good:

lol im not talking to you im talking with the hacker..dont get offended im not accusing you.... why did you comment back? its like you accepted all The accusation (tsk4)         NO OFFENSE!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mioco

here the proof my friend got for me

I saw chat logs  - screenshots faked.

Player Zinker (his main) will be punished for a fake screenshots (banned till 29th August).

Player Legionn will be banned till 2nd September (account stealing).

Legionn banned?!

Wait i dont understand.

Then whos right legionn or zinker?

If zinker did fake screens then why legionn isnt right?

And if legionn isnt right why zinker is punished too?

:wacko: :wacko:

Will strawberry recieve back her acc?

i want to say sorry bcoz i create fake screenshots but just  to force you guys to check chat logs and i m happy with your decision that you banned me  because i choose wrong way to prove it. but you banned legionn just for 1 week after he steal id that's not fair he must be banned forever so he never dare again to steal someone's account. and what about strawberry when she get her account back

i want to say sorry bcoz i create fake screenshots but just  to force you guys to check chat logs and i m happy with your decision that you banned me  because i choose wrong way to prove it. but you banned legionn just for 1 week after he steal id that's not fair he must be banned forever so he never dare again to steal someone's account. and what about strawberry when she get her account back

Yes Ban me forever  :diablo:

I posted some of ss that you were using strong language against me but support done nothing about it.

Ohh no word for you developers your doing a great job(!). Thanks for banning me 7 days after all really.

many people use bad languages in game how they ban all and i use that language because you did wrong.

Let everyone swear ingame then?

That will be the greatest thing in the game. Yes I think this game worthy of this.

i agree hackers and scammers have no place here on the game with us good people i hate them all :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

i agree hackers and scammers have no place here on the game with us good people i hate them all :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

Damn legionn is not an hacker.

Zink youre my friend but u did it bad! Was only a big story invented by u. I know many proofs and ill post them on forum.. maybe i allready undersyood what really happened.

You did bad to pm me some important proofs.

Legionn must be unbanned guys.