SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

why eu elf scared to fight alone?  :blush:

coz...they love always gangba**  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

they don have stuff for solo :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

(Not all)

Did Valour of Sentinals this morning. Walked past a rabbbit and a druid. Guess who got rooted xd. And beware of low levels - even though i can almost one shot them, they are scary when they walk in groups of 10 and try to hunt you down. And the excitement in elf all-chat when they killed me was priceless xd

Did Valour of Sentinals this morning. Walked past a rabbbit and a druid. Guess who got rooted xd. And beware of low levels - even though i can almost one shot them, they are scary when they walk in groups of 10 and try to hunt you down. And the excitement in elf all-chat when they killed me was priceless xd

:rofl:

Lol, the almighty low levels XD

I usually dont attack anyone lv10 and under

but lately Ive been seeing lv6s and even lv4s jump in when Im attacked by a group of elves lol.

the message is: if you are lv 1-10 feel free to roam around big boys playground. But once you jump into combat, better put some butter on dem bunz cuz yo ass is toast  ;D

Lol, the almighty low levels XD

I usually dont attack anyone lv10 and under

but lately Ive been seeing lv6s and even lv4s jump in when Im attacked by a group of elves lol.

the message is: if you are lv 1-10 feel free to roam around big boys playground. But once you jump into combat, better put some butter on dem bunz cuz yo ass is toast  ;D

Yeah, i don't attack level 12 or under, i let them explore the island first, but level 13 beware xd.

One does not simply.... dont feel like typing the rest.

easier to put foods or scrolls there

you will get "Action not available in fight" but thats less annoying than the other pop ups

Stock browser on androids fails to download EVERYTHING. And so does Chrome. What if i dont have "delicate uhhum"?

root your android, then get an overclock app.

makes your phone run up to 3x as fast, but with 3x the battery drain

I was gonna get the S3. Its a bit bigger than S2 but I didnt like it.

it does have higher screen res, and I believe a faster processor.

but from what Ive seen, it displays WS at full view

some might consider it an advantage, being able to see everything in your current area. But it might be hard to click accurately.

I often misclick, especially when kiting, because when the screen is scrolling and I click somewhere, it usually clicks the square next to where I tapped. Can be very annoying. Not sure if bigger screen resolution would help here or not.

Another thing I miss is the scroll ball. It made it possible for me to move my cursor anywhere without having to tap/click anything.

sorry for the long post, overdosing on hazelnut coffee over here.

you are very smart, my last phone had a scroll bar and it was ducking amazing. no matter what i always clicked in the right spot when kiting. ive tried tablets and all large screen resolutions, and they all suck for kiting i agree. the technical term for the scroll bar is called "trackpad" or at least it was called that for my phone. the model was Mytouch 4g, and according to google, the Mytouch 4g was the last phone to ever include a trackpad, stating that its "old technology" and ALL NEW android phones will NOT include trackpads anymore...

youre kind of stuck choosing between perfect kiting, and an advantage to seeing opponents early.  :bad:

I play 100% portrait mode because Im so used to it

its nearly impossible to play landscape mode with 1 hand, and I multi-task way too often XD

agreed, the only time youre supposed to use landscape is for those horizontal arena maps  ;D

This is the only thing I have a problem with on phone... I really wish there was an option to switch this off because it's so irritating miss clicking when in fights

Опубликованное фото

every version of warspear has that, not just your phone.

android/apple/symbian/windows mobile/windows PC all have this message  :facepalm: :bad:

put non mc cosumables ^^ i sometimes missclick buy at market on my laptop since that tutorial of F1 n F2 i saw on forum :3 thx god nothin too expensive

you mean my mini-tutorial from 2 weeks ago?  :blush:

or somebody else?

Phone is rooted. Battery dies fast enough already

at the moment opera is best browser for mobile (they are doing very well in the mobile business, kudos to opera)

have you deleted all your "bloatware" ?

If opera runs that well on mobile, then why won`t they submit the same crap for the wii.

because as i said, opera is doing very well for the MOBILE business, they used to be a browser for PC's back in the day... but now for some reason they are doing very well against multi-billion corporations making mobile browsers. very smart of a company that almost went backrupt competing in the PC browser area.

Don`t bother capsing lol.

I`m just trying to figure why my browser is so crappy.

its probably your phone not the browser, theirs alot more "tweaks" for your phone to improve performance then browser "tweaks"

If opera runs that well on mobile, then why won`t they submit the same crap for the wii.

Lill mistake there, if I were to be on my phone then you`d see me more often in-game.

Lill mistake there, if I were to be on my phone then you`d see me more often in-game.

i had a wii the first year they came out, and their only browser was opera.

I still have a wii and only 3-4 games for it. Monster Hunter Tri, Mario Kart, Metroid Other M and DeadSpace Extraction. -_- Havent touched it some months now

Poke it, then you`ve touched it xd

Wish I could find other M, it`s hidden somewhere =.=

Christmas soon. Guess ill get a new game, for the lulz. I need long story RPG, Final Fantasy style orbwhatever.

Christmas soon. Guess ill get a new game, for the lulz. I need long story RPG, Final Fantasy style orbwhatever.

i dont even think the wii has rpg's

last time i played wii was when SSBB came out years ago

Just get rpg`s for the laptop.

Unless you wanna dload some older rpg`s from nintendo games.

Keep in mind to watch the suitable controllers btw, I got screwed over with dloading super metroid and no suitable controller -_-

Just get rpg`s for the laptop.

Unless you wanna dload some older rpg`s from nintendo games.

Keep in mind to watch the suitable controllers btw, I got screwed over with dloading super metroid and no suitable controller -_-

dont even start with super metroid, that game is my life.

douevenspeedrun?

Tried it on zero mission and fussion, not to good in sequel breaking tho.

I`m more of the 100% runs, after a few tries it all goes so much better.

zoasty has world record for 4 categories

guess who spent 7 hours straight watching him stream yesterday? and the day before? and the day before?

i know every sequence break, every trick, ever

Funny how the metroid games keep it cool for every sort of player. Either a speedrunner or a completionist, the game allows all sorts.

both kinds of people from those categories say to not speak of other M's existence.

i respect that, never played it :)

on a random note: heres a bunch of idiots that cant even arena. pretty embarrassing having +0s being better then all of these kids  :bad:

post-8672-14177036218107_thumb.jpg

>.> Other M gives more detail about samus herself and adam.

If you wanna follow the story line then it would be before metroid fusion (wich is the last sequel apparently)

>.> Other M gives more detail about samus herself and adam.

If you wanna follow the story line then it would be before metroid fusion (wich is the last sequel apparently)

you need to realize how wrong you are

really, you do

please do, before i get mad