SHADOW OF BERENGAR IMPOSSİBLE ALL TACTİCS

Odin

Seems impossible for one group to do now.  BG was easier.  Yes we followed all the tricks in the guide: standing by the bookcase and fighting only one shadow, etc.  The shadows damage seems to have gone up considerably. 

This would all be fine if this was not an instanced quest.  It's tough enough finding two groups to do BG.  It's impossible to find 2 groups who have this quest.  Please adjust so a party of 5 can acconplish this quest.

I can find no one who has done this quest since update.  :facepalm:

After You made party 8 people  :fool: . We Cant do Shadow Quest!. Its Imposibble to find people. The Bad thing is no one can help because they did the quest!

Seems impossible for one group to do now.  BG was easier.  Yes we followed all the tricks in the guide: standing by the bookcase and fighting only one shadow, etc.  The shadows damage seems to have gone up considerably. 

This would all be fine if this was not an instanced quest.  It's tough enough finding two groups to do BG.  It's impossible to find 2 groups who have this quest.  Please adjust so a party of 5 can acconplish this quest.

I can find no one who has done this quest since update.  :facepalm:

I think I have found tactics.

Have at least 3 long range level 15 in party(that hasnt finished shadow quest), recomend everyone have health potions.

There are 2 bookcases at edge close to shadows is safe spot for party.

have one member attack green or violet shadow depending on which side your on, then that member runs back to safe spot. At that point all long range attacks the only shadow that will still be attacking. Melee fighters can still do damage they just need to do hit and run tactics, when other shadows start coming towards party because of melee fighters they need run back to safe spot.

The most important part is to not leave once you get mirror or else you can't help your party. 

post-6176-14177018199667_thumb.png

I think I have found tactics.

Have at least 3 long range level 15 in party(that hasnt finished shadow quest), recomend everyone have health potions.

There are 2 bookcases at edge close to shadows is safe spot for party.

have one member attack green or violet shadow depending on which side your on, then that member runs back to safe spot. At that point all long range attacks the only shadow that will still be attacking. Melee fighters can still do damage they just need to do hit and run tactics, when other shadows start coming towards party because of melee fighters they need run back to safe spot.

The most important part is to not leave once you get mirror or else you can't help your party.

That guide was made before update.  Now damage much higher from shadows.  You cant live long enough to cycle potion even with heals.

Berengar's Six Shadows quest. Doing this quest is bordered on the miraculus. Please check it out and improve as soon as possible. Attached to this post: all Warspear players!!!

low the attacks of shadows we cant even finish it :( (((((because of the new update:((mountain clans hardd to kill shadows because we Dnt hve rangers:(                   and the respawn  in nadirs sard we want the same with the elf its just unfair:(

low the attacks of shadows we cant even finish it :( (((((because of the new update:((mountain clans hardd to kill shadows because we Dnt hve rangers:(

I was just going to post this. Not only mountain clan. We Firstborn cant even kill them. They one hit us. I beilive that they should hit a little lower. Like They hit me 256 Instead of 256 can be 180-190.

well, it could be 250 only, they are lv 19... it means they cant hit lower than guards (~200dmg) that are lv 18, i think the dmg is right :)

well, it could be 250 only, they are lv 19... it means they cant hit lower than guards (~200dmg) that are lv 18, i think the dmg is right :)

What about 201 then  ;D . 220-230 might be good than.

most noobish attempt at shadows ever, no way you will ever do shadows like that even before update Опубликованное фото

Warspear Online - Shadows of Berengar quest

if cant do this tactic anymore, then its really need fixing or bring an army.

no organization at all  ;D it was supposed to be fail. the guys that ware taking other's shadows aggro should have attacked them only once and then all should attack same shadow.

most noobish attempt at shadows ever, no way you will ever do shadows like that even before update Опубликованное фото

Warspear Online - Shadows of Berengar quest

if cant do this tactic anymore, then its really need fixing or bring an army.

Sulla this doesnt work

Sulla this doesnt work

Sulla, I think maybe the max range of the shadows change in this v1.0

:unknw:

Sulla, I think maybe the max range of the shadows change in this v1.0

:unknw:

Slay is it still posibble to do it  :'( . We cant do it even with a good team.

Slay is it still posibble to do it  :'( . We cant do it even with a good team.

Please answer these questions:

1) how much average damage of each shadow?

2) how many shadows can attack you if you run to the top left of the screen?

Please answer these questions:

1) how much average damage of each shadow?

2) how many shadows can attack you if you run to the top left of the screen?

1)265+ each

2)They all Attack and they dont stop attacking.  :'( We this tactic on the video what Sulla showed

Sulla than we are doing something wrong.

1)265+ each

2)They all Attack and they dont stop attacking.  :'( We this tactic on the video what Sulla showed

Sulla than we are doing something wrong.

Then its a BIG JOKE

i tried solo one, theres no safe spot, 2 atk at left corner.

They attack 265+ I use Large pots but I can only use 1 because of its time. So They attack me 2 times and im dead...

shadows dont have max range anymore, if u hit one and go to old safe spot, all 6 shadows will kill u there...

Yes Thats what Im talking about! They all come! If only the red came... We would finish it the first day..

no organization at all  ;D it was supposed to be fail. the guys that ware taking other's shadows aggro should have attacked them only once and then all should attack same shadow.

Thats my tactic but they even hit 265.. and potions delay doesntfinish so fast... :sorry:

PS: and its impossible to do hard tactis cuz no one listen us.

PS2: however with the tactic used in the video we almost killed one.. but wtf its to hard to explain mine tactic to kids.. me,gerza and legion took like 1hour to position all the guys... and even idiots get illed.. so we had to renter into the room to reposition the shadows like 3 times..  :facepalm:  ..

Thats no good  :nea:  ... no one of the staff is listening us!!! Imho the developers never tried this game..  :nea:

KUZMITCH, MIOCO why dont you answer us !?!?!?!? Why?!!!!  :'( :sorry:

fail

1. white shadow is free

2. bad first hit

3. bad aggro'ing

4. stop crying and try again  :blush:

:bomb:

5. if u still cannot kill em i know 1 solution :  make new account then move to mc

Guest Mioco
Berengar shadows - the final quest of the island, designed for players level 17-18.

Berengar shadows - the final quest of the island, designed for players level 17-18.

its hard to find lvl 17-18 whic havent done the quest yet  :tease:  .

And who's like me lvl 16 or 14-15 wont play anymore cuz that quest its impossible  :facepalm:  even if im lvl 18.

Cuz every lvl i only gain +1 atk and some hp... theres no big difference.

I need better equip but i cant get crimson for buy new ones  :facepalm: .

Theres no logic. They hit 270/280 x 6 with criticals... have u tried it developers? Even 2 parties of high lvls cant do it.

Guest Mioco

its hard to find lvl 17-18 whic havent done the quest yet  :tease:  .

And who's like me lvl 16 or 14-15 wont play anymore cuz that quest its impossible  :facepalm:

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=6496.0

Stop crying and go on dailys.

Thats all.