TIRED OF GAME CONNEXION PROBLEMS.

Jarlaxxle

Hi! I am tired of staying hours with laggs, connexion problems, server maintenances and so on, due to the game, because my PC works perfectly.

I have played many games like this, but this one is the game with the highest number of problems i have seen.

So i would appreciate if you work harder to solve this kind of problems. People pay money to play,not to spends hours trying to enter. And its better solving this problems forever rather than making new versions with new maps bla bla bla.

Servers are over crowded so problems appear? Create new servers, but this is so tiring... FIX IT!  :diablo:

yes we demand offciall answer from devs why this happening ]:

2days and not single answer from a dev,gm or any other ducker :facepalm:

it isnt like we are asking "how was your wife last night" just say something and stop this "Totall ignorence mod"

:( TRIED LOGGING ON JUST NOW and got the ultimate slow connect  :cray: omg lake is up!!  :wacko:

next reconnect found my shammy in town :'(

38943_.png

38944_.png

:( TRIED LOGGING ON JUST NOW and got the ultimate slow connect  :cray: omg lake is up!!  :wacko:

next reconnect found my shammy in town :'(

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

DAMN LAGG

• Developer

Dear players!

Right now we are working on connection issues and we will fix them soon. We are sorry for inconvenience brought by that issues.

Check that topic, please - http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=80692.msg435909#msg435909

Please, do not create multiple threads.

Good luck!