we can use Chainless Language equipment or not ????

Neeki-Judai_(Neeki Team)

Question

21 answers to this question

What is your mean? Chainless League only have lvl 15 equipments and the lvl 18 equipments are from the last boss in Labirinth (Eye) or from Norlant Swamps

No, u can't use Chainless League's equipments if u haven't done your Chainless quests

actually he CAN use all game items even berenger set items

but in oreder to buy them for cheap prices like 4k from the legue vertue trader you have to finish CL quests

you still can have them and use them from farming berenger gaurds or buying from other players

yes,u can use lvl 18 equipment without doing cl quest.just raise ur lvl,in my opinion cl is useless nowadays,its extremely hard quest and not worth for lvl 15 gears,lvl 17 arena gears still better than that (i'll change my opinion if devs put lvl 18 gears on cl)

actually he CAN use all game items even berenger set items

but in oreder to buy them for cheap prices like 4k from the legue vertue trader you have to finish CL quests

you still can have them and use them from farming berenger gaurds or buying from other players

as i said

vertue trader is just for poor people who cant offored buying expensive bg items so they have to finish CL to get them cheap

finish CL and buying CL items gave me great bosst which changed my char to so pro char to be honest though im one of those who cant offored bg items prices :drinks:

as i said

vertue trader is just for poor people who cant offored buying expensive bg items so they have to finish CL to get them cheap

finish CL and buying CL items gave me great bosst which changed my char to so pro char to be honest though im one of those who cant offored bg items prices :drinks:

actually there is no other way to get lv15 helmet/hood....armor/vestments(only completing CL)....amulet u can have in swamps only

actually there is no other way to get lv15 helmet/hood....armor/vestments(only completing CL)....amulet u can have in swamps only

are you surr :shok:

dam it people one and half year of playing and i know that now -.-

- It's chainless leaague.

- You can use arena gear level 15 Or 17 if you have enough arena points to buy it.

- No , you cant buy and use vestments and hood from Berangar's guard if you Not done C.L. but if you buy from others players u can use gloves n boots.

- Lvl 18 items are dropped by bosses in astral labirinth.

- BG set has bonus set Too , Not only level 18gear.

You can get bg items usually untradable from the swamp quest where you have to open chests until u get the key or whatever. (from swamp 2 map, i havnt done swamp in forever sorry)

Just to clarify, its possible to have bg helm chest and amulet from swamp quest. Im living proof on my paladin

And yes this was intentional from the start. Swamp quests have been reworked multiple times but this has stayed the same from the beginning

would a dev give us the answer here

can lvl15 set helm or chest be optained fromcother then the vertue trader?

and if yes is it dropable from berenger gaurds?

optainalbe from swamps?

and is it really "recieivng" item even when u get from swamps or hunts so no one can buy them?

Guest XthekingX

- Lvl 18 items are dropped by bosses in astral labirinth.

-you can get lvl18 iteams from swamps if you lucky

@Radiant Falcon

1. U can get lvl 15 equipments set such as boot and glove/armguards (which are equipping) and amulet (which is receiving and will directly became personal when we got it and u also can buy it from trader in North of Nadir) from Norlant Swamps.

2. Equipments set lvl 15 such as hood/helm and armor/vestment can be only gotten from the trader in North of Nadir-Sard.

3. Equipments set lvl 15 such as boot and armguards/gloves, rings, capes, wpns, belts can be gotten by farming BG.

@Radiant Falcon

1. U can get lvl 15 equipments set such as boot and glove/armguards (which are equipping) and amulet (which is receiving and will directly became personal when we got it and u also can buy it from trader in North of Nadir) from Norlant Swamps.

2. Equipments set lvl 15 such as hood/helm and armor/vestment can be only gotten from the trader in North of Nadir-Sard.

3. Equipments set lvl 15 such as boot and armguards/gloves, rings, capes, wpns, belts can be gotten by farming BG.

unless the last "swamp quest rework" removed the helm and chest from the quest that gives amulet (receiving) im sure you can get all 3 there. as i have in the past (well two but ive seen the third in the possible rewards box)