Miracle coins!!!!

striderman

No. Every "innocent" player can write to support and we will investigate his problem personally. We are not pure evil.

BTW, we have a solution your problem, check your e-mail. Suddenly, email you used in support request doesn't work (themarshalreen@*****.com) and we answered to email from your forum profile.

Thank you Kuzmitch for your wise reply

One of the most respected players is banned because of this and he is a very old unselfish player .  I think and hope all cases will be judged by who they are and what they have done for this game :) UNBAN SLAY !!!!

Very unwise.

Its ur sms provider fault.

But u blame us.

Many people dont understand.

We just think 120 coin for 330 rupiah is equal.

We spend money too, not free.

Gees, I paid over than IDR 150,000 to get awesome runes and crystals

One of the most respected players is banned because of this and he is a very old unselfish player .  I think and hope all cases will be judged by who they are and what they have done for this game :) UNBAN SLAY !!!!

Lol, I m not banned Stride just take a break.

I always pay the coins at the game rate.

Slay theres no way you would use any cheat or bug knowinly you a kind person and good character and i can get many to say that also if needed we all upset some great people got mixed up in this because of a few cheating noobs just for a few extra coins  :(

Slay  he is the one of the important person for me in  this game ..without him i cant play ..(unban slaay)

:facepalm: stop it guys.

I am playing now, where are you?

he not banned because my mistake sorrry but i think a few other good players are i just hate cheating bug users  all bad karma for them now  :pleasantry:

sulla if you got blocked i dont think you would purposely use a cheat or bug you love the game too much and wouldave reported something wrong 8)

:( do whatever u want GM.

Its ur fault (sms provider)

But u blame many people

and make them sad.

I only say,

U just make a bad kamma.

Make many people metal suffering,

Just because ur fault but u judge them, not ur self.

May all beings be enlightenment and happy.

_/\_ Namaste

:( do whatever u want GM.

Its ur fault (sms provider)

But u blame many people

and make them sad.

I only say,

U just make a bad kamma.

Make many people metal suffering,

Just because ur fault but u judge them, not ur self.

May all beings be enlightenment and happy.

_/\_ Namaste

Why you keep buying coins with just IDR 330and not report it here?

You guys just ruined the game economy

i wonder why trade went mental with all the runes and crystals i just thought devs were reaping the rewards of happy players  :sorry:  we so need an in-game mod/amin to monitor all aspects of game play on the server just a thought now this happened ?

hello kuzmitch.. The sms provider is allow us to buy miracle coins even when my phone credit is not enough. Please unblock my profile.. Its ok if all miracle coins and items from miracle store is removed. My character's name is masamune and ichigeki, firstborn, eu-emerald server.

Am i have to write my email too?

Look players new they didnt have the money so the stupid act dont work now you been caught out lol. If you  dont have the phone credit yet can get coins dont you think there just might be a problem ? :fool:

Look players new they didnt have the money so the stupid act dont work now you been caught out lol. If you  dont have the phone credit yet can get coins dont you think there just might be a problem ? :fool:

when i buy it for the first time it is only charge me 350 IDR.. i think it is a game promotion or something like that so i buy more miracle coins for runes and crystal.

I am sell the unused potion, rune and crystal to edge with cheap price. After tree days i am realized theres something wrong with this becoz i still can buy it with cheap price.. Then I am stop buying miracle coins or selling the premium items to other ppl. U can ask edge (livestock) about this.. he ask me what i am sell at the time but i tell him i don't have any.. even i have 1400  coins left i won't buy and sell the premium items.

And stop thinking i am fool. I am a new player but not a fool like u that always think u r cleaver than the others

when i buy it for the first time it is only charge me 350 IDR.. i think it is a game promotion or something like that so i buy more miracle coins for runes and crystal.

I am sell the unused potion, rune and crystal to edge with cheap price. After tree days i am realized theres something wrong with this becoz i still can buy it with cheap price.. Then I am stop buying miracle coins or selling the premium items to other ppl. U can ask edge (livestock) about this.. he ask me what i am sell at the time but i tell him i don't have any.. even i have 1400  coins left i won't buy and sell the premium items.

And stop thinking i am fool. I am a new player but not a fool like u that always think u r cleaver than the others

i didnt say you in person was a fool it was players buying coins with no money to buy them but they kept doing it knowing something was wrong and didnt say a word thats all we saying

i didnt say you in person was a fool it was players buying coins with no money to buy them but they kept doing it knowing something was wrong and didnt say a word thats all we saying

btw ask edge he tell you i biggest noob on emerald server and a fool like you wont believe but i accept who i am and like it  ok :)

btw ask edge he tell you i biggest noob on emerald server and a fool like you wont believe but i accept who i am and like it  ok :)

yea you are fool i dnt have to ask edge about that.

@devs. I think u should unblock all indonesian players. Just remove all miracle coins and premium item from their inventory

@masamune

no way!

i dont agree with ur idea to remove all miracle coins and premium item from all indonesian players inventory. not all indonesian player buy those miracle coins with the cheap price like u! i brought those miracle coin with the IDR 11000 for only 120 coins, just like the regulation on this games said (1,3 $ = 120 miracle coins). and i think a lot of indonesian player have paid with the same rate like i did.

in other words, we are innocent!!

i really really object if our premium item removed because of what few indonesian players done.

@ sulla

i do not intend to defend someone, but not all Indonesian people know the exchange rate of USD against IDR.

not all Indonesian people, or in this case, not all Indonesian players follow the news about currency exchange rate even-tough they have such an expensive phone or such an luxurious house.

beside, a lot of player of this games was a teenager who doesnt even care about the economic life or value of the other country money. not all of them was a businessman who care about those kind of things.

im not blaming you. i m just hoping that you and the other player can judging other player wisely.

sorry for my bad english. and im sorry if my post offendig you.  :)

@elvroarge

i think all players that are banned is not paying for their mir-coins. Dev said they will unblock our profil if we agree to remove all coins and premium item from our account. All of those item is useless if we cant play so ofcourse all player will agree if devs remove miracle coins from their account. I think it is ok if dev remove all premium item from all blocked players and unblock their profile.. No one will going mad becoz of that

Dev are not stupid, they are genius to make such a great game like this.

Their decision based on accurate data.

I saw today, the sms payment in Indonesia has blocked which is a good action until all to be clarified.

Paypal is the most safe way to do business atm.

I'm normal people, i paid something premium as normal, but accidently and WITHOUT KNOWING me that what i paid is free, it was my fault? I have been using telkomsel provider for communication like calling, massaging, chatting, browsing, and subcribing, i don't know that there was bug on this provider, i just used it as normal people, i thought it was just an error for temporary time, if you become like me you sure feel the same, please unblock me, i accept all my purchases will be removed. I have played for long time, i always spend a whole time for playing warspear till i got level 17, how hard my attempt to do all quests, i can't stop my bloody tears :'(

sulla

i do not intend to defend someone, but not all Indonesian people know the exchange rate of USD against IDR.

not all Indonesian people, or in this case, not all Indonesian players follow the news about currency exchange rate even-tough they have such an expensive phone or such an luxurious house.

beside, a lot of player of this games was a teenager who doesnt even care about the economic life or value of the other country money. not all of them was a businessman who care about those kind of things.

im not blaming you. i m just hoping that you and the other player can judging other player wisely.

sorry for my bad english. and im sorry if my post offendig you.  :)

Google--> *amount* dollars to IDR --> search

:-/

Dev are not stupid, they are genius to make such a great game like this.

Their decision based on accurate data.

I saw today, the sms payment in Indonesia has blocked which is a good action until all to be clarified.

Paypal is the most safe way to do business atm.

it is good if their data is realy accurate. That mean only accounts that is not pay for miracle coins are blocked and no ppl that pay normaly are blocked. So no one will complain if all miracle coins and premium items on their inventory is removed

I don't use any cheat programs, i just send SMS as normal people, if it went wrong so please forgive me! Forgive me! What should i do so that you could forgive me, i won't do it anymore! My boody regret is making me sick now, i'm sick!

I am sell the unused potion, rune and crystal to edge with cheap price. After tree days i am realized theres something wrong with this becoz i still can buy it with cheap price.. Then I am stop buying miracle coins or selling the premium items to other ppl. U can ask edge (livestock) about this.. he ask me what i am sell at the time but i tell him i don't have any.. even i have 1400  coins left i won't buy and sell the premium items.

i thought you were some crazy guy selling items for cheap:D i was not able to buy miracle coins since they removed my country so It was a good offer for me.

hopefully today dev will add indiacto sms payment list and i can buy lots of MC. :D

If your removing items it would be nice if u could restore the same amount of gold i spend for it .it was hard farming for gold.

i thought you were some crazy guy selling items for cheap:D i was not able to buy miracle coins since they removed my country so It was a good offer for me.

hopefully today dev will add indiacto sms payment list and i can buy lots of MC. :D

If your removing items it would be nice if u could restore the same amount of gold i spend for it .it was hard farming for gold.

yup i promise i will give ur gold back just pm me when u see me online (if i can online). I hope they didnt delete my equipments that are already enchanted with runes and crystals.. :s

Just remove all miracle coin and unblock.

BUT NOT THE ITEM.

Its fair!

all this happen because ur sms provider fault! Not us!

BE GENTLE ACCEPT UR FAULT CONSEQUENCE!

DONT BLAME ANYONE,

AND MAKE ANYONE SUFFER BECAUSE U WONT ACCEPT UR FAULT AND CONSEQUENCE!

Google--> *amount* dollars to IDR --> search

:-/

i already know the exchange rate of USD to IDR because i checked it first before i brought the miracle coins.  ;D but thanks anyway. i hope ur post can be useful to other Indonesian player who doesn't know about it.  :)