arena player levels

Warlion

Does anyone think that arena players levels should be changed? Since lvl15 and lvl16 lvl players are fighting lvl17 and lvl18 players with higher lvl equipment.

Maybe say something like this. 13-14,15-16,17-18,19-20. Really unfair when your fighting someone who has higher lvl weapon than u can get. Atleast do something because why would someone want lvl15 gear if they know other players will have lvl17 arena gear or doom and lvl18 equipment. Most smart players will just stay lvl14 until they get 8000 arena points before they lvl up.

Anyways just a thought.

totally agree there, my dk is stuck at lvl 10 doing arena, and i simply refuse to lvl up before i get my arena gears :/

Same here with my necro.

My mage was unlucky... I had 10000+ arena points in lvl 10 before the new season, and i didn't know i would lose them. But i continued leveling, and in lvl 11 my points were gone. I stayed again lvl 11 and i faced a lot of lvl 10 in arena :) And won 12/13 points instead of 10  ;D This time i bought the lvl 15 arena-staff immediately. The mage is 12 now ;)

The case is even worse when lv13,14 meet lv17 in arena :wacko: today I faced lv12 with his epic lv10 weapon :facepalm: while I had lv15's and also a lv17 in my party

Same here with my necro.

My mage was unlucky... I had 10000+ arena points in lvl 10 before the new season, and i didn't know i would lose them. But i continued leveling, and in lvl 11 my points were gone. I stayed again lvl 11 and i faced a lot of lvl 10 in arena And won 12/13 points instead of 10  This time i bought the lvl 15 arena-staff immediately. The mage is 12 now

My rogue lv14 had 6k points before update, after loosing them I became so frustrated I deleted my rogue with full +5 lv13 set(I gave out the weapons and armor set for free before I deleted it :wacko:) Well people in EU don't do 5x5 and to collect points with 2x2 will take forever :facepalm: