scammer

Ragonir

Hi all

I was selling my SD RONDEL then some one pm me and told me he is hassn  his  nick was hasnbank he offered me 4000mc or 150 sign 1st time i seyed no becouse i think he try kiding me then i write to hassn he was too online but he even no anvsered me i think he was busy i ask him that he is hasnbank... when i cheak hasnbank then i saw he is offline then i write to hassn that i will akcept his offert and again silenc but then hasnbank pmed  me so i was sure it was he becouse he came after when i wroted to hassn that i akcept offert i gived him my SD rondel and then he told me he will send mc i w8ing 1 h and i dont get mcs if u can plz help me!! 

I gues u will sey that no hassn but tell me how he came to game when i told i akcept offert to hassn?!

when i cheak now hasnbank was delt...

idk are you dump? or just dumping up yout self :wacko:

even if it was hassn devs wont dl anything for him.cuz it is you who was tricked by such an old fasion trick :facepalm:

even though i doubt that hassn is a scammer(i think he alot of stuff but a scammet?! :unknw: )

if you think hassn is a scammer you simply CANT get him banned for that in fact you are who broken the rules and gave acc id :facepalm:

well there still cherry's scammers list

ahhh ok thx for anwser......

Dont trust him!

i meant to add hassnbank as a scammer not hassn

till now you didnt give a single prove that hassn is the scammer and i will admit something

when my priest was lvl17 and i made the warlock

the first think crossed to my mind is to add hassn to friends list then pm him saying "you noobish ducking mcoins spender"(i was mad of him and saeed camping near avenger when it was first released and killing any eove that steps there and keap resing when die) and i did :sorry:

and he didnt anwer me at all which made me really regret this :sorry: the point here is hassn doesnt answer any one who pm me him  :wacko:

Ok , that 's all your mistake , if Hassn doesnt answered to your pm , it was obviously becouse it wasnt him.

The only character bank that has his name is hassnhero , all his others 8bank since has casual name , No one could guess that is him.

And Real Hassn has a Loooot of gold , im speaking about M Not K , and more than 2 Or 3 , So Real Hassn buy always with gold.

I can also say that hassn used to have my password and play my characters , and as all can see , he never scammed Me.And many other people use to give him The id when they want he ampl their items.

I m writing this for Let all know How Real Hassn is , dont trust all people that use his name , if Real Hassn , doesnt answer to you , Then its a fake one.I can give my word , hassn isnt a scammer.

thx all for try help me ...

i know thats hassn is rich  but i dont understand 1 think how hasnbank know i pm hassn? he go off and then when i wrote pm to hassn thats i akcept offert

he came to game again ? HOW?! its imposible or some one pilot his account.... when he was busy ...... or idk

It couldn't be Hassn, ofcourse it was a fake, Hassn always pays first in his trades he already knows the styles in trading and item prices and I bet he would pay more for that Rondel.

He even bought a SD Spadone off Spanish for like 30k MC and he gave the MC first.

ehhh i know all ppl sey HASSN is good person but  i dont understand how hasnbank

know that i akcept offert ! i just wroted that i akcept offert to hassn i didnt wrote that i akcept to hasnbank becouse he was off.... how he know that?!its imposible off person know what i write to other character? im gues next person will again wirite hassn is good person ...(im not sure  do you understand what i mean...) it was sth that  :  hasnbank pm me becouse i selling rondel >1 st time i seyed no > he go off>i saw hassn in game so i started write to him >he didnt anwser>i  write to him i akcept offert> after 1 min hasnbank is on and he pm me ...... i dont understand HOW?!

Ok , that 's all your mistake , if Hassn doesnt answered to your pm , it was obviously becouse it wasnt him.

The only character bank that has his name is hassnhero , all his others 8bank since has casual name , No one could guess that is him.

And Real Hassn has a Loooot of gold , im speaking about M Not K , and more than 2 Or 3 , So Real Hassn buy always with gold.

I can also say that hassn used to have my password and play my characters , and as all can see , he never scammed Me.And many other people use to give him The id when they want he ampl their items.

I m writing this for Let all know How Real Hassn is , dont trust all people that use his name , if Real Hassn , doesnt answer to you , Then its a fake one.I can give my word , hassn isnt a scammer.

Hassn scammed you from me  ;D

:bad: hssnbank is high lvl too. so nobody can noticed he is fake.and i read before in trade chat that hssnbank is scammer but i guess devs can help even to trace its id and simple ban or just remove his profile in theworld of warspear. i think thats better than to give ur rondel back. cause its ur fault then. :) peeeaaccee :P