snorlax is over ignoring us

yasirnoor21

do you feel that supports ignore your thread in support or your ticket without replaying to it?   

9 members have voted

1. 1. do you feel that supports ignore your thread in support or your ticket without replaying to it?

• yes and that makes me So mad that i want to ****** snorlax!
    • i never had a proplem why would i ask for help?
    • no i had a proplem but support solved it to me very nicely and now im very satisfied
    • yes and the proplem was a payment issue so i feel they STOLE my money (this is +1 to the first option too)
    • why do u make a pole? its been like this for so long time like they have walls on their ears making me wish to smash them so hard!

hello guys

im done with snorlax ignorenss to me and must support threads i sent a ticket and made a thread and i never voileted EULA

i want to know do you guys feel the same way?

because as i sayed one cant smash a wall.all of us can!:)

you are not the only one who send reports and mails to them. 6 servers. lets say minimum 800players each one. im asking u... if all send u a letter could you read them all? each day?

(i wanted to vote No3 but i took No5 by mistake)

you are not the only one who send reports and mails to them. 6 servers. lets say minimum 800players each one. im asking u... if all send u a letter could you read them all? each day?

800 players pfff. Santa reads 6bil of letters each year

800 players pfff. Santa reads 6bil of letters each year

first as for reaper the sms payment in Iraq proplem is facing ALL iraqy people

abd it isnt that it just doesnt work but also it eats peoples phones money(u send sms for 120mcoins for 1200IQD u loss the the 1200IQD but no mcoina)

and this proplem has been 2 MONTHs ppl 2 MONTHS

every iraqy player loss money every day not knowing it doesnt work and if u read my former posts u will see that i asked to close it or fix it like tens of times

so if it was by what is important i think the fact that sms payment in iraq just eats money for ALL iraqy people is the most important what u think?

even though if it was like get in line then i want you to know that i spent 3months now of Tickets,threads in forum ...etc

without a single helpfull replay from support

im a nice guy but not that ultra patent guy after paying 35$ for not recieved mcoins!!!

as for tweack you made my day:)!!!

i and many others had the same problem in greece. at random moments after sending a sms the company replied that there is a security problem by sending to many sms. (it was just stealing money) but now it is fixed. maybe you and all the players from iraq should create a new topic at support to show the developments that its more than one time its happening. (close this topic. no sense)

i and many others had the same problem in greece. at random moments after sending a sms the company replied that there is a security problem by sending to many sms. (it was just stealing money) but now it is fixed. maybe you and all the players from iraq should create a new topic at support to show the developments that its more than one time its happening. (close this topic. no sense)

i agree with u this topic is no sense but for iraqy people it is not random it doesnt work for any iraqy players i mean i know like 5iraqies playing warspear and each one lost like 10$ trying to make it work

dont u think that devs would notice that 3month after making sms payment in iraq not even a single transaction or payment came from it?

also as i sayed i spent 3months of rickets and forum threads so pls dont think i just used sms-didnt work-came to forum-made a pole attacking all support

as for now im closing this pole because as u sayed it is pointless and make a thread and just moniter the thread pls to see what i mean by -total ignorenss-

Reading the poll question, i have to ask.. have you ever thought that maybe just maybe they might be under-staffed in that department?

But i do agree, they need to work on responding to support topics and tickets. Customer care is an important factor to any business.

Just don't point the finger at Snorlax.. he is doing a great job for the amount of workload the guy endures.

Reading the poll question, i have to ask.. have you ever thought that maybe just maybe they might be under-staffed in that department?

But i do agree, they need to work on responding to support topics and tickets. Customer care is an important factor to any business.

Just don't point the finger at Snorlax.. he is doing a great job for the amount of workload the guy endures.

nah you say that just because he sayed that he will put your suggetion in their plan if you was ignored for 2months you would be mad too believe me

nah you say that just because he sayed that he will put your suggetion in their plan if you was ignored for 2months you would be mad too believe me

You think that was my only suggestion i have placed? Are you saying i'm small minded enough to back him up just because one idea that has been around longer than i have, is getting approved? Shame on you.. you are the one here whom is small minded thinking that you know me so well, when in fact you are as ignorant as a child.

Stop insult.

Stop crying.

You are Not a WS Dev , So you cant know how many work they have.

Please , be patience , there are lot people playing and sending support and , snorlax is doing a great work.

And....

Devs , enjoy your christmas vacation!!Pass a Good time and relax  :good:

btw what was i meant is that when you get ignored by GMs abd devs even if you sent ticket,make posts for 2months you will get mad i didnt talk about the suggetion and btw im one of the voters who want it too so dont miss understand me blueborn

I got 2 major problems in-game and I've made more than one topic and sent more than 10 emails and 3 months no reply yet and you don't see me whining.

Christ, Snorlax even replied to your Iraq sms report.

he said that they are waiting for the reply of Iraq services so just wait.

Stop being so spoiled, there are more people that has been ignored in a more harder way than you.

cross dont miss understand me i i closed this topic.but you people some why replayed to it

im sorry if you felt me as an un-patient person

i will be busy away from warspear next afew weeks

so as snorlax says

be cool play nice and plus be patient!!! ;D

Guest XthekingX

He sad he will fix our sms payment :  :good:

He going to vacation till 9th january..

We Can Wait till 9th

NOT a big deal

Let them have a good time.they worked harder for us