Most hated elven slayers (pvp cave not included)

Darksoul II

Who do u hate?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who do u hate?

• My self :C i hate my self, i want to take an arrow to the knee :(
    • I hate shadowtear the horrific algae monster :'(
    • I hate kiyomi the necromancer, shes always giving me nightmares, slow, and painful death :'(
    • I hate ascetic, hes always backstabbing me :( (hehe get it? back-stabbing) hehe
    • I hate hopzz the evil anorexic skeleton cross jumper :(
    • I hate.. The cookie jar monster called darkborn, he never let me quest in peace D:
    • I hate (specify name) whenever i see her/him i feel like bursting into pieces, like a soup of meatballs would burst staying too long in the microwave oven..
    • I hate Machote the +10 amplified pirate maggot :'( whenever he sees me, he yells "yarr, eye see dead people" and kills me :(

Imagine yourself doing a quest or so minding your business and a rogue pops out of nowhere and king hits you ;D

I Think that is more scarier.. but then again.. i think shadowtear is just as scary  :lol:

heheh no rogue can hide from my fetters of justice xD he can hit me but let him try to kill me :P nothing worse than watching someone kill u and u cant even hit him once (warlocks) :'(

heheh no rogue can hide from my fetters of justice xD he can hit me but let him try to kill me :P nothing worse than watching someone kill u and u cant even hit him once (warlocks) :'(

(・ω・)ノ アッ 派いl テェ warlocks! ( ^ω^ )

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・**・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

( ^ω^ )  Warlocks are annoying if high amped ya (≧∇≦)

Heh blue you've been gone awhile rogues die to me mostly now

I will see you around

8)

Will do mate. Cant wait to test your improvements for myself. Just be aware that i have also made some as well.  :good:

Im going to start killing all elves at cave, i want to be top 1 at this poll  :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok:

:rofl: 

Most hated elven slayers (pvp cave not included)