Request for Admins/Mods

Eleriath

Hi All/Admin/Mod,

I have two things that I would like to have an answer.

1.- Support Team regarding Scam cases:

I have created a topic accusing a guy who scamed me with screenshots and all evidence. 10 min later of creating the post I've sent an email using the WS Website with the link to the post and some explanation. My post is from 9-Nov and I still haven't got any answer, nor by email or an Admin or mod in the forum replied. But for other kind of posts Mods reply instantly and close topics in 2 seconds. So I find this attitude respectfulness, not only for me but for all of the post that are unattended.

Please notice that I'm not angry because of the scam, but for the attitude of not responding.

link to Post: http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=74114.0

Could you please consider fixing this Issue in the Trade between players Logic? if it is because of a commercial propose that you can't change that I would like to suggest taking more actions in this cases, by acting or posting and reviewing the cases, or by opening a new subforum dedicated to this kind of problems, because lately they have been increasing, and the gamers are not comfortable with that. We feel that this cases are not important to anyone, so all the people that scamm will gladly continue doing this making WS a bad experience to honest players.

2.- dj****[email protected] Case:

Today Alexia found that she was banned for a bug in SMS payment from Greece. The email from WS support team says that she was abusing about some bug on sms payment, but she has explained in the post that it's not like that. Im talking to her and we have contacted the Telephone company and they say that all the credit for each sms she sent was payed. She bought phone cards to buy the credit necessaries to pay that. The problem is that we asked an email or a Bill to prove that all those txt msg were paid and discounted to her telephone money but the telephone company can't provide that information, and the general Phone bill comes in December. How can she prove that the sms she sent to buy MC where discounted from her telephone credit? Do we have to wait until December to send you or Support Team the Bill? Is there other way we can do to prove that she didn't abuse any bug?

Link to post: http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=74673.msg352687#new

Could you please answer?

Regards.-

Thank you for this post.

I was just thinking the same.I get so nervous when I'm online and see this scammers just chatting etc like good an innocent people.

Devs..do something!!

Hi All/Admin/Mod,

2.- dj****[email protected] Case:

Today Alexia found that she was banned for a bug in SMS payment from Greece. The email from WS support team says that she was abusing about some bug on sms payment, but she has explained in the post that it's not like that. Im talking to her and we have contacted the Telephone company and they say that all the credit for each sms she sent was payed. She bought phone cards to buy the credit necessaries to pay that. The problem is that we asked an email or a Bill to prove that all those txt msg were paid and discounted to her telephone money but the telephone company can't provide that information, and the general Phone bill comes in December. How can she prove that the sms she sent to buy MC where discounted from her telephone credit? Do we have to wait until December to send you or Support Team the Bill? Is there other way we can do to prove that she didn't abuse any bug?

Link to post: http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=74673.msg352687#new

Could you please answer?

Regards.-

That just makes it insecure to buy mcoin  :bad: . there is not even cooperation from your side here  :nea:

Kuzmitch, Snorlax, Mioco I would like to read a response from any of you regarding this 2 topics.

Honest Players are being banned while the ones that makes this GREAT game(in capitals, because this is the best mmrpg for android) a bad experience are walking freely and continue ruining this project.

Regards.-

truth is that i have the same problem in sms payment. they reply that there was a security error n i cant use the service cause there is a 100sms limit. but who can send 100sms at once anyway? i dont care about the money, im gonna spend it one way or another. the thing is that they steal it!

Still waiting for an answer.

She spent a lot of time raising her chars and considering this is not a known bug it shouldnt be taken as an abuse. Plus she wasnt warned by any of The parts. I mean how Would She know that this would cause all this mess? why would she risk her account? I cant find any Logic behind the ban. Not a single thinking human Would do such A thing.

Im sorry to insist so Much About This but i Feel u didnt act in The Correct way. Support usually Contact The person, ask what happend and then take Action. Please review her case.

Thanks,

P.d. i Hate writing from The phone..sry for The Capital Letters

• Developer

Hello.

I will try to explain as much as I can about both cases.

The first one.

Yes, this is a problem. Some people just don't want to play fair and that makes us sad. The most frequent cases is about selling things. And accounts. Trading/sharing accounts is prohibited, however, item trading is a part of the game. We had only 5 slots for items in trading window and if you would like to trade more items (i.e. 100 signs for 1 item) - then it's gonna be tough, we do recommend to use gold-to-item trade sessions in that cases. That got to be fully safe. In other way, we will try to make trade sessions more safe to prevent scam actions.

Second one.

We are already replied to the player via mail. I'm not able to post the whole information about that. We contacted with our SMS provider in Greece and received information that there were around messages for the last 3 days and they were not paid.

We will discuss it only with account/phone owner.

Hello.

The first one.

Yes, this is a problem. Some people just don't want to play fair and that makes us sad. The most frequent cases is about selling things. And accounts. Trading/sharing accounts is prohibited, however, item trading is a part of the game. We had only 5 slots for items in trading window and if you would like to trade more items (i.e. 100 signs for 1 item) - then it's gonna be tough, we do recommend to use gold-to-item trade sessions in that cases. That got to be fully safe. In other way, we will try to make trade sessions more safe to prevent scam actions.

Second one.

We are already replied to the player via mail. I'm not able to post the whole information about that. We contacted with our SMS provider in Greece and received information that there were around messages for the last 3 days and they were not paid.

about add more slots in trade windows its planning anything?

Hello.

The first one.

Second one.

Thank you for your answer.

But... it's means  you can't  bann  players that don't play fair even if there are proves that show what are they doing?

If you recommende  to trade with gold,so think about add in Miracle Shop GOLD too,so you can buy GOLD,and trade in a safety way.

Some items can cost  400-600k gold...!!So we can decide if buy SIGNS,or GOLD for buy items.

In any case players will still keep buying signs for amplification.

Hello.

The first one.

Second one.

Sonrlax,

First of all Thank you very much for your response and taking the time to read the post.

I will go by parts.

1.- Ok, I will write what I understood. You know that there is a big problem with this and Dev team "will try to make trade sessions more safe to prevent scam actions"...meaning there will be a fix to all of this? Mind being a little more specific? I believe we all would love to loose or postpone  an update but fix this Issue ASAP, and know that you are working on solving this.

In the meantime what I got about what you wrote is that practically you will not take any action against scammers because this is a game functionality...am I right? So I can go freely and scam people knowing that my account will be intact and no action will be taken against me.

I'm Sorry Snorlax but I think in the meantime that devs find a solution you will have to take actions regarding this...if not it sound like a joke to all of us and I know this isn't your intention.

Regarding point 2, I know this must be talked between Support and she, but in this kind of cases when from night to morning someone got banned that person is not in a happy mod or calmed to speak and try to solve things. Thats why im helping. My last request for this is please consider all the evidence and posibilities, you are taking out a player that buy mc (Because this wasnt the first time she bought mc) and the most important thing is a good player and a good person, and you are keeping the ones that should be banned (from my point of view), it doesn't make sense...at all.

Thank you again for replying and I would love to see facts that you are working on this 2 topics.

Regards.-