Recruiting Mountain Clan/Forsaken (13+)

Hadouken

Hello guys. I would like to start a new guild/clan. This is for players who want to level up quickly who find it challenging to do so. Eventually we will become strong enough to farm big bosses and kill elf/chosen (with the help of b2k and fear :tease: ). I hope that with the help of each other we will become as strong as some of the well - known players throughout this game.

Rules:

Must be loyal to clan

No scammers, beggars, cheaters

If you get something from farming, that you do not need, give it to someone else who needs

HAVE FUN!!!!

Contact me on my current character : Weakest  - level 14 deathknight

Clan Roster: Weakest - 14 Dk

Xpunisher - 13 Barb

Cptamazing - 15 Barb

Ionz - 14 Rogue

Hello guys. I would like to start a new guild/clan. This is for players who want to level up quickly who find it challenging to do so. Eventually we will become strong enough to farm big bosses and kill elf/chosen (with the help of b2k and fear :tease: ). I hope that with the help of each other we will become as strong as some of the well - known players throughout this game.

Rules:

Must be loyal to clan

If you get something from farming, that you do not need, give it to someone else who needs

HAVE FUN!!!!

Contact me on my current character : Weakest  - level 13 deathknight

Clan Roster:

Good Luck buddy! If you need an extra hand, just pm me bro, Fear will be glad to help out  :friends:

Rules:

Must be loyal to clan

HAVE FUN!!!!

Contact me on my current character : Weakest  - level 13 deathknight

Clan Roster:

Id love to join! I have a lv 14 rogue Ionz I just made a barb too but I'm goiing to keep him lv 10 for a while for arena. Well I should say her because for some reason I made it a girl lol. But add me and if I'm on and don't pm you then pm me and we will talk. Iv been looking for a clan for a while now and hopefully this one will turn out good! Hope to talk to you soon!

I have noticed that your clan is starting to come together and was wondering if you need my assistance in such matters as farming and stuff like that. I have numerous accounts and if you would like I can help your clan but I don't want to be in a clan atm. Just taking it solo for now and seeing where I end up. Contact me on here or in game if you need me.  ::)

I forgot I have a lv 13 shaman healer and a lv 11 warlock too. I want to level him up but I can't get past the missions I have now so I never get on him so help on forsaken island would be gratly appreciated. Iv been workng on my almostlv 11 barb lately name is mrsbarb. Was my gfs char but she gave up so I took her char:) but msg me on her sometime. Can't wait!

guys pls dont join this clan bloody scammer chngd my password and aftr i recovered my pass found out that this fool had take my 9k gold which i had worked very hard for :(

is the leader a scammer?? :shok: :shok: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

its not nice taking someones hard earned gold. was 9k really worth you tarnishing your name on the whole server? i hope it was because stealing is wrong and one day you will have to atone for your wrong doings

yes it is officially true the person who posted this asking to start and new clan aka weakest/hadouken stole from another player. do not join his clan or help him in his endevors he is a scamming noob and will never get help from me or any of my friends and i will personally make sure his ws experience is a living hell