Hello,need barb recommendation.

Snubear

;D Yo baby,just found this game on mobile and found it has a pc version..haha how dumb am i. XD This game is quite similar to tibiame which was the only game that i play for 5years already and got bored..as everything went premiums while i'm a completely f2p user.

All i can said is that this game is great..even better than the p2p tibiame.

Oh,i talk too much hehe..i just can't stop typing.

As the topic state,i need some recommendation for being a good barbarian.

I'm aiming to use 2H axe after i read all the thread of barb section and aiming to wear full chain set.But i'm a bit lost on how the skill works.Is it possible to charge on someone immediately(elf faction) when i see them using a nokia phone?I'm having a lot of problem with the pc version because my mouse went broke and atm i'm using cafe computer to ask this while playing the game.

What a good skill setup for both pvp and pve(boss killing)?i'm a completely f2p user as i state earlier.

And does arena supplier sold full chain arena set and good 2H axe for level 15?

A tips on gaining fast gold and weapons would be great like what monsters to kill for fast gold gaining and what bosses to aim for,for good gear like purple,blue and green weapon,gear,cape.Is those purple gear that vendor selling worth buying? :) And the most important things,does the auction house require miracle points to sell stuff inside?or the three slot is already available for me?Aw,what level could i equip an axe? :/ can't find them on vendor,only a level 9 2H axe available,so that's mean no 2H axe at early level?

Any reply is much appreciated but please no trollers.  :facepalm:

Sorry i talk too much,i just can't control my hand.

Just a simple editing.How is it possible for those players weapon glowing while mine don't?I saw a few level 5-6 with a glowing weapon which quite awesome. :D

Hahhahahaha :crazy:

Remember being noob too  :yahoo:

I would say at dont buy any weapons at 1-10lvl (if you will not be 10lvl arena user)  :spiteful:

When you are lvl 9 buy armor set becouse it will be good for levels before 15.  :drinks:

Then when you get to Ilsenort you should have something like 5k? depends how many times you keep dying  :crazy:

When you get to second island buy 12lvl 2h axe from market if you get cheap from there?

And the glowing is Amplifications you can amplifice to 3 without sign (4 is possible but pretty high risk at item disappears) and you can use sign of impershability for ensuring your item for not being --> broken, lost or amplification minus.  :diablo:

And one example is at use more signs than yoiu would have to use becouse i lost my arena spear at +1 to +2 amp... Now few hundred arena points to second spear! haha  ;D

Hope this helped you somehow sorry for bad english  :dirol:  ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YLJWhpZsoA&feature=endscreen

Can't really answer first two, sorry.

Yes, arena items are good choices for both PvP and PvE.

On low level, you won't get much gold from farming. Quests give reasonable amount on all levels though.

get some arena items, decide between arena and shop axe. Don't buy anything in the first shop except maybe for weapon and max 1-2 items.

Auction House is free.

The first 2h-axe is on level 9 iirc.

The glowing items are effect of "Amplification". It's a painful and expensive feature. Search forum for more info about it.

Hehe finally 2hours of waiting is worth it.  ;D

@juop I take back my words..arena is so freaking boring and non-challenging as two bd is enough to own me. :/ All casher in level 4-6 arena so boring..

Well,so if you ampli a weapon,it will glow even it's at +1?Does dying reduce anything?

Honestly,no offense but your answer is a lil complicated as i did not even know what your talking about on those stuff like sign of imp..

Btw,i love that songs. xD

@Azebu Oh,thanks. :D Now i know what should i buy when i reach certain level (^_^).So what is the different between arena axe and vendor axe?Just the price of it maybe? ;P Eh,i search it but nothing found other than you both post in this thread using the search function.

As a newbie, do not, i repeat DO NOT use a SINGLE gold coin on any lvl 1-12 items, Avoid dying as much as possible. (Maybe only 2h weapon or 1h weapon and shield, but not armor)

First 2h weapon for barb is at lv7 (All shops except first town)

Skillbuild:

5 at slash/strike, roar and charge.

Yes, your weapon will glow, but a +1 has a little glow, and a +10 has a strongh glow. Only weapons glow.

As a newbie, do not, i repeat DO NOT use a SINGLE gold coin on any lvl 1-12 items, Avoid dying as much as possible. (Maybe only 2h weapon or 1h weapon and shield, but not armor)

Why?

I just waste over 2k gold on buying stuff and full set armor for level 6 arena. :/ Did i do wrong? xD Idk that much,what i care is just getting 12k ap to buy full arena set.

Why?

I just waste over 2k gold on buying stuff and full set armor for level 6 arena. :/ Did i do wrong? xD Idk that much,what i care is just getting 12k ap to buy full arena set.

At lv6 12 ap is much. You would just get a bigger advatange on irselhort. Armor does not reduce damage så much at first island.

But its my opinion.

At lv6 12 ap is much. You would just get a bigger advatange on irselhort. Armor does not reduce damage så much at first island.

But its my opinion.

Aw..:( then i ma restart. well,really?12arena point is already a lot? haha x) how funny is that.

Atm i got 500ap at level 5..still trying to level up but notice that i did something wrong so ma restart.

Btw,none answer my question on death yet. :(

What if you die?anything bad happen to you?And amplification is another way to said enchanting gear?If so,this game is quite cash-based because ampli cost a lot..i lose my sword while i was ampli it to +2.

And does arena supplier sold full chain arena set and good 2H axe for level 15?

A tips on gaining fast gold and weapons would be great like what monsters to kill for fast gold gaining and what bosses to aim for,for good gear like purple,blue and green weapon,gear,cape.Is those purple gear that vendor selling worth buying? :) And the most important things,does the auction house require miracle points to sell stuff inside?or the three slot is already available for me?Aw,what level could i equip an axe? :/ can't find them on vendor,only a level 9 2H axe available,so that's mean no 2H axe at early level?

Any reply is much appreciated but please no trollers.  :facepalm:

Sorry i talk too much,i just can't control my hand.

Just a simple editing.How is it possible for those players weapon glowing while mine don't?I saw a few level 5-6 with a glowing weapon which quite awesome. :D

firstly, i say this once, and i REPEAT DO NOT USE A SINGLE GOLD COIN on first island, ITS a WASTE of GOLD and you'll end up being a poor beggar at second island with bad lvl 9 gears. SAVE all the gold u can get, and  avoid repairing your gears at first island as you will contantly recieve new items as rewards. If you use up your gold at first island, you'll end up being owned by high lvlers with good gears etc.

Anyways, when you reach lvl 14 DO NOT rush in lvling up, do arena until you have 13k arena points, and buy full lvl 15 arena gears at first town (second island) lvl 15 arena gear is good. If you decide to lvl up to 15 with lvl 9-13 gears i tell you, you will lose most of the fights, since you will be fighting players from lvl 15-18 and they are normally fully geared with very glowing weapons (the shinier the weapon is, the deadlier it is)

Oh, and about the amplification system,

When you get to second island buy 12lvl 2h axe from market if you get cheap from there?

And the glowing is Amplifications you can amplifice to 3 without sign (4 is possible but pretty high risk at item disappears) and you can use sign of impershability for ensuring your item for not being --> broken, lost or amplification minus.  :diablo:

And one example is at use more signs than yoiu would have to use becouse i lost my arena spear at +1 to +2 amp...

False, it is very risky to amplify weapons without the sign of imperishability even at +1 (you have a chance to lose your hard earned weapon for good) so i suggest u dont amplify weapons to +1 at all... its a 80% chance to succeed at +1 i think,

and as low as +60 at +2? and 50% chance at +3 or 40%..

Anyways, If you save all your gold you have earned from first island until you reach lvl 13 you might have around 20k, after u got 20k go to market, and buy lvl 13 ITEMS!

then i you should do arena until you have 13 000 arena points, buy lvl 15 full gear, and lvl up to 15, then sell your lvl 13 items and equip arena gears :good:

Hi, and Welcome to the life of Barbs :)

Since this is your first char you will find yourself a hard time, you MUST be patience! I assume you are an experienced player in this mmrpg games, so in a basic way The first Island (Godgorrath - Isle of Mountain Clans) is the Tutorial of Warsepar. Here you will learn the bascis fo this game, how quest system works, Killing bosses, Forming partys to kill bosses with High HP, etc...

Once you reach lvl 12 you will have a last quest(Torar). He's the final boss of this island. Since he have 30k HP you will need a lot of ppl to kill him or find a high lvl char, BUT you can skip this part and take the Boat to Iselnrot.

Now, once you reach Iselnrot (2nd Island)...then....WELCOME TO WARSPEAR :)

A few tips and Recommendations:

1.- Get used to die, you will die a lot, your are not a healer, nor a damage dealer class... you are a tank ;)

2.- Find partys of your same lvl to do hard quests, mostly the ones you need to kill bosses.

3.- When asking for partys be polite. I find a lot of newbie ppl being arrogants, not saying tnks and giving orders.

4.- Your first goal here is reach lvl 14, once you are in that lvl stop lvling and start doing arena. You will learn how to use barb practicing in arena.

5.- As for equip, your goal is lvl 13 purple equip. Those can't be bought in markets, only drop from bosses. From now on, you will not buy any other equip or weapon from an npc, some excepctions, but that's it.

Here is a DB from all the items in the game. It will help you to see all the differents equips for barbs, lvls, and stats. It's not in english, so you will have to compare them for bonuses or images :)

http://ws-godlike.at.ua/index/botinki_irselnort/0-102

When u reach lvl 14 post again :)

Regards.-

Hi, and Welcome to the life of Barbs :)

Hehe i love barb. :P

Since this is your first char you will find yourself a hard time, you MUST be patience! I assume you are an experienced player in this mmrpg games, so in a basic way The first Island (Godgorrath - Isle of Mountain Clans) is the Tutorial of Warsepar. Here you will learn the bascis fo this game, how quest system works, Killing bosses, Forming partys to kill bosses with High HP, etc...

Once you reach lvl 12 you will have a last quest(Torar). He's the final boss of this island. Since he have 30k HP you will need a lot of ppl to kill him or find a high lvl char, BUT you can skip this part and take the Boat to Iselnrot.

Now, once you reach Iselnrot (2nd Island)...then....WELCOME TO WARSPEAR :)

A few tips and Recommendations:

1.- Get used to die, you will die a lot, your are not a healer, nor a damage dealer class... you are a tank ;)

But i heard barb could be hybrid. :D of zerker and pally.

2.- Find partys of your same lvl to do hard quests, mostly the ones you need to kill bosses.

No question for this hehe.

3.- When asking for partys be polite. I find a lot of newbie ppl being arrogants, not saying tnks and giving orders.

Meet this a lot of mc hunting area.They invite me to party,when they found a batter teammates they kick me.

4.- Your first goal here is reach lvl 14, once you are in that lvl stop lvling and start doing arena. You will learn how to use barb practicing in arena.

Well,i know barb do very well in arena :) ,i saw their potential hehe..and i know how to actually control a barb in arena and pve situation.But why level 14? :o Shouldn't i do arena as earlier as i could?

5.- As for equip, your goal is lvl 13 purple equip. Those can't be bought in markets, only drop from bosses. From now on, you will not buy any other equip or weapon from an npc, some excepctions, but that's it.

So those boss you meant were as tough as the 30k hp boss that you had mention?There were personal items which can't sell or brought?

Here is a DB from all the items in the game. It will help you to see all the differents equips for barbs, lvls, and stats. It's not in english, so you will have to compare them for bonuses or images :)

http://ws-godlike.at.ua/index/botinki_irselnort/0-102

When u reach lvl 14 post again :)

Why?:P

How does party works?Your teammates kill the boss and you'll still get the drop or only the guy that first land a hit on boss get the drop?

And does the chop skill useful?i usually use it when my blow were at cooldown for extra dps. :) so should i level it up or just went for 5blow,5roar,5charge,other 1?

Regards.-

Why?don't you lost almost every fight on level 10-14 arena against casher?

No, i won more than i lost (Except on my bd, but thats my first char).

ok, i go step by step :)

-----

But i heard barb could be hybrid. :D of zerker and pally.

[/size]

[/size]yup, the can be hybryd, but those are expensive, anyways it goes acording to your gameplay. mines is being a tank so i focus on that, High def, High Hp regen, and not to much in attk.

[/size]

[/size]-----Well,i know barb do very well in arena  ,i saw their potential hehe..and i know how to actually control a barb in arena and pve situation.But why level 14? :o Shouldn't i do arena as earlier as i could?

The thing in lvl 14 is because of lvl caps betwen...arena area? (sry dont know how to put this in english)

You have

lvl 4-6

lvl 7-10

lvl 11-14

lvl 15-18

lvl 19-20

so in lvl 14 you will be at the top lvl of 11-14 arena battle, and mostly because this lvl is the portal between high lvl ppl, and mid lvl ones. From lvl 15 ppl will be better equiped, with possible high amps, using defintly better equip than yours. And why not doing 4-6, 7-10? Because you will win more arena points in 11-14 arena battle than in the others.

----

So those boss you meant were as tough as the 30k hp boss that you had mention?There were personal items which can't sell or brought?

Bosses im talking about are in second island, sea monster, lake elemental, etc... those bosses drops lvl 13 equip. So you have 2 ways of gettin those equip. 1.- you kill them with a party and be very lucky and get those, 2.- you buy them from other players, (in market, or by exchanging with other players)

----

How does party works?Your teammates kill the boss and you'll still get the drop or only the guy that first land a hit on boss get the drop?

All have the possibility to get drops, and those are independant for each memeber of the party. The only thing is you have to be in the party that made the most dmg to the monster (i have to confirm this....i believe it works like this.). Ex: you help killing Sea Monster and you found Def sphere and an equip, other party member dont get anything, and the other one gets a def sphere. All drops are for each member of the party and cannot be stolen :)And does the chop skill useful?i usually use it when my blow were at cooldown for extra dps.  so should i level it up or just went for 5blow,5roar,5charge,other 1?

well....thats depends if u like it or not XD i use chop 5 when using 2h axes only. Chop is a mana drainer, remeber that xD

Regards!

Aw.. :( then i ma restart. well,really?12arena point is already a lot? haha x) how funny is that.

Atm i got 500ap at level 5..still trying to level up but notice that i did something wrong so ma restart.

Btw,none answer my question on death yet. :(

What if you die?anything bad happen to you?And amplification is another way to said enchanting gear?If so,this game is quite cash-based because ampli cost a lot..i lose my sword while i was ampli it to +2.

death breaks your armor, but dying in arena dont reduce it, and dying to elf players wont bread but dying to monsters breaks it. :)