How to be a respectful player

PvpRange

Guest XthekingX

Lol . As range sad [pro players always be haten by noobs ]

I do not Pvprange the Bellato and neither of the two has a great mind of a child.

Pvprange is talking shit all day in trade chat.

Bellato and almost cries when he loses the arena.

You that hate PvpRange, stay in silence, cause silence is a deadly weapon. He won't talk alone for long time...

You that don't hate PvpRange, don't support him if he think so high about himself... he must be able to live alone.

Respect him who want be respected and fight him who want to be ignored, don't make yourself fall when someone tempt you. Use the silence as a weapon!

well spoken

edit: hes been on my ignore since i sold him troll mask from swamp for 150k (willingly, have screenshots), i used him up and fed him to the dogs. boy was it easy playing his mind.

its been two months and i havnt looked back

Psh your the one to talk about immaturity...

coming from the only other person in this forum besides bellato with known racism towards others.

try harder, nobodys listening besides me. (because i know your mad)

• 2 weeks later...

I used to respect him,not longer......            check my karma nd ull kno y :facepalm:

Just dont encourage the behavior i can say the same for my karma

• 5 weeks later...

no surprise.... his gf is so ducking fat...he cant even see her v***** anymore...so he Need pics of other Girls :bad:

epic fail tht this guy with bad behaviour talk about respect :facepalm:

I respect Pvprange more than Chicser. If you live in the Philippines, all you see in your facebook thread is those gay ass boys. They proclaim themselves as the most handsome boys in this country. But im getting off-topic now. You see repect is not just you ask for it but you earn it. Lol :)

I respect Pvprange more than Chicser. If you live in the Philippines, all you see in your facebook thread is those gay ass boys. They proclaim themselves as the most handsome boys in this country. But im getting off-topic now. You see repect is not just you ask for it but you earn it. Lol :)

didn't u see pvprange insulting pinoys in trade chat,and u still respect him :facepalm:

didn't u see pvprange insulting pinoys in trade chat,and u still respect him :facepalm:

Well it's my choice dude. Not yours.

ok,betrayed ur own country

It's not betraying your own god damn country. I just have some respect for him. Not fully respected. I respect every person in this forum and even you. With a lot of those negative comments and you spam a lot.

It's not betraying your own god damn country. I just have some respect for him. Not fully respected. I respect every person in this forum and even you. With a lot of those negative comments and you spam a lot.

#1 person to respect me on forum,at game I hav 2 mch respect,+1 for ya

• 4 months later...