Suggestion for update

Inferius

1. Fix armor and bonuses stats like defense, increase hp and mp, block chance by shield.

2. Fix skills like "Attack of despair" of rogue (not decreasing enemy chance to miss), "Merciless strike" and "Flash strike"(damage is only little higher than left hand attack, not both).

3. Open Arena with shops full of weapons, armours and accessory.

4. Open Store to keep some unnecessary items in safe place.

5. Give us more skills and open the second class.

6. Bring back previous party loot mode with several options

7. Open last 4 missing parts of Irsenolt.

8. Implement runes and crystals for enchanting items.

:good: :clapping:

9. Fix client crash and kick when player from party respawn after death.

10. Make friendlist and guild system.

1. Fix armor and bonuses stats like defense, increase hp and mp, block chance by shield.

3. Open Arena with shops full of weapons, armours and accessory.

4. Open Store to keep some unnecessary items in safe place.

5. Give us more skills and open the second class.

8. Implement runes and crystals for enchanting items.

You didn't tell anything the devs don't already know. The bugs have already ben reported several times. Friendlists will be implemented and everything else is under development (read the forum). The current loot system works better imo. And flash strike is stronger than right hand, it's ok. It doesn't involve the left hand. It will be stronger with two handed sword.

i think that hotkeys panel must be fit with s60v5. my phone screen is small but i think that 3 or 2 not large icon can be parenthetic. and can be a button when you press him rolled out second line where are more 3 or 2 hotkey icons then press button again it will shrink Опубликованное фото i hate when i need to press use then press skill... its boring  :blush:

Old party loot system with voting must be back to game. It is very important during boss hunt because I cant see someone loot now... So someone who loot item can take it and dont tell anyone about that.....

Also druids should have hotkey to use healing skill on self. Or at least after choosing skill then press 0 to target self.

old system drops was good, I do not know why you've changed it..

and better to Bosses often drop because it is more and more people who need items from them ;]

"shadow of cloak" skill for rouge, 1min or so it last, mage spells not affective, normal mage hit can hurt, but lightnig/fire not, and after use have side-affect like cant use pot or any healing, +stats item/spell to the char for 10min.

and maybe remove peace area for people who atk first a enemy, like PK system, cant hide in peace area for xx seconds/minutes, e.g elf cant hide for 10min in peace area like statue after sneaky hitting from behind.

or risk them dropping a item or gold if die after they hit first, PK system work good in many games.

maybe remove peace area for people who atk first a enemy, like PK system, cant hide in peace area for xx seconds/minutes, e.g elf cant hide for 10min in peace area like statue after sneaky hitting from behind.

or risk them dropping a item or gold if die after they hit first, PK system work good in many games.

Why not just disable the peace area if you killed/attacked a player for somthing like 5 minits ? to prevent people from beeing very very annoying ? :) Just an idea ;)

A bank to store items/gold is a good idea ..

Why not just disable the peace area if you killed/attacked a player for somthing like 5 minits ? to prevent people from beeing very very annoying ?

something like that would do well to :good:

but if turn off a safe zone MC will have to completely change the tactics of attacking elves  :lol:

A bank to store items/gold is a good idea ..

I never have space in my backpack.. I hope it will be in this update  ;D

sorry if someone suggested this... i think that will be very  cool if price of the item will be shown on the item info.  :drinks: