BOSS PARTY: US - SAPPHIRE

Ixtli

ahahah come my dear lvl 20.....come  and bring  the others....... so ur nightmare become real !!!!    u welcome

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Need Lambert paying for a good party

You need lambert?? Hahaha just organize players u should start gather shamn first, barbarian and rogue is easy to gather haha

You need lambert?? Hahaha just organize players u should start gather shamn first, barbarian and rogue is easy to gather haha

I tried that many many times and noone wants to help me :'( even when i pay them

that sucks, huhuhu ok try to p.m i games maybe i can call some players to help you, but make sure u ready potions too i just call 5 pepol give them 5 potions each , then we try to do lambert

that sucks, huhuhu ok try to p.m i games maybe i can call some players to help you, but make sure u ready potions too i just call 5 pepol give them 5 potions each , then we try to do lambert

Thanks dude :D

But I already finished it :)  O:-)

I Will start doing Chainless soon...but healers are always first target in a party :( (but it isnt wrong )

Anyway...i'll need any help ;)

Thnx

I Will start doing Chainless soon...but healers are always first target in a party (but it isnt wrong )

Anyway...i'll need any help

Thnx

No let other players on ur party hit first...

no...i mean healers are target of enemy faction...bcuz witouth healer is hard doing quest

Yeah  thats the best way of killing farmers. "pearl harbor"

Can anyone help me kill six shadow and genei at June 4, 2012 ,9:00 am American Time please coz i really need to finish these damn quests. Id really appreciate ur help. Thank you  :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Can anyone help me kill six shadow and genei at June 4, 2012 ,9:00 am American Time please coz i really need to finish these damn quests. Id really appreciate ur help. Thank you

Ung ginie kaya pa matapos un kahit one full party ngyon , kaso nag fafarm ako. Ung six shadow need ng maraming players doon, tska ungmga quester lang pwd makapasok sa mirror, so nd namin kau pwd matulungan  doon. ung chainlexs baka bukas ng 8 p.m

Tnks

Np,, hahaha newbie ka namn ehhh,,,  bilis bilisan mo mag level up, o kaya mag shamn class ka nalang kasi ang daming rogue na nag sisi dahil ala pla kwenta rogue, useless pag dating sa farming.

Kailan ba nagtitipon at pumupunta ung mga ppl kay Genei kasi kailangan kong humabol sa mga other players? Tnks

Try moko i p.m sa char na bongxbo, o marzs, try natin kung anu magagawa natin..

IKAW PALA SI BONGXBO!!!  :shok: :shok: :shok:  wooowww!!  :wacko: :wacko: gulat ako doon ah  ;D ;D cgeh tnx ulit ::) ::)

IKAW PALA SI BONGXBO!!!    wooowww!!  gulat ako doon ah  cgeh tnx ulit

Nd ako si bongxbo, madals lang un lagi ko ginagamit. Owner nun taga vietnam, pinagkatiwala sakin, hahaha,, napapakinabangan namin ng malaki ung shamn na un,, as of now na cocolect pa kami ng mga drops sa boss 3 para samga newbie, for free un basta pinoy/pinah na level 17 ,,,

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I NEED HELP WITH CLOAK OF SHADOWS PLEASE!!! ALL WHO HAVE THIS QUEST PM ME... ON CHARACTER AIOEVILELF  OR PM MY BROTHER AIODARKELF..... TY  :good:

guys lets do six shadows.. ive been haunting six of them for like 5 mnths now.. and still cant deal with them... went even with 4 pts................ but not completed....... need serious help in this quest..... :sorry:

we need 6 PT with each high good Barb n Shaman to cover all the questor for 100% success rate, and as u know its like IMPOSSIBLE to get.

there will be success in 3 or 4 pt with some death and will be result as selfish success, ppl who done will choose to leave because the hard of the quest.

this should be manage and coordination well.

there was that snowy guy who had an almost 100% working strategy requiring just 3-4 parties!!!!! basically one barb attack a shadow with the help of a shaman all at the same time(so shadows cant focus on one char therefore 5barb and mayhaps 4 shamy:)) while the rest of the ppl around kill one target shadow :D the thins is they will surely die but one shadow will be dead as well and the respawn is long so 1 2 3 4 5 shadows dead with like 2 min intervals wich gives time for evryone to get quest!!!!!