BOSS PARTY: US - SAPPHIRE

Ixtli

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was thinking that if we are gonna have boss parties... Then we should all gather once a week .

Maybe Friday will be good for most of us right? Just a thought. That way everybody is happy ;)

;D :spiteful:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Currently on game,, i have been trying to do six shadows for a long time now.. m a lvl 18 bd  please help me finish the quest  :facepalm:

• 2 weeks later...

@undaed,

Try to get a party of u, priest and druid with heal at least 220+.

Buy sun pot & scroll.

About 15 pots of 1k hp

Try to get full bg endurance set and belt with sun res

You can tank 2 shadows, just keep hitting one shadow (hit and run). Don't let othe party member attack until the hp of shadow reach 50%.

Its the minimum requirement.

If u can get 2 priests and 1 pala it will be much easier and u can decrease the requirement and cost

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i m still at Genie...!! :facepalm:

Its so hard...!! Always elf there!! :cray:

Nor done shadows  :unknw:

tried many times, but failed ...!! :search:

If anyone doing any of these quest, then plz pm me!! :give_rose:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

guys nick name xtrx in server US-saphire use cheater illusi gold guys? :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

• 4 weeks later...

For gods sake xso, why ur keep posting a pic that isnt that much of a heroic deed, its just a daily deed for me and others  ;D.

Stop posting it, u make a fool outta urself

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Elfs r not more numbered than mcs.. just coz mcs farm cl boss whole day (25hr/day) its a sweet revenge to block them the only to get cl bosses in elf land ;D

Btw mcs copying elfs n doin same at their caravan

Nice tactic but no use agains expert skill elfs will get with sleep :blush: ;D

Elfs r not more numbered than mcs.. just coz mcs farm cl boss whole day (25hr/day) its a sweet revenge to block them the only to get cl bosses in elf land ;D

Btw mcs copying elfs n doin same at their caravan

Nice tactic but no use agains expert skill elfs will get with sleep :blush: ;D

Very funny.I think you haven't realize it out till date,Sapphire have more elves/chosen as compare to Mcsakens.One can simply figure it out by those numbers of obsessive ones blocking stairs whole day,Swarms of elves at swamp,Lab in their bosses as well as Mcs bosses plus not to mentioned the stationary ones at towns as most of them are chat spammers.Its funny,every time i read world chat,it's all about seing them at unusual place.They're everywhere.

Some players with their different characters only play now at mc forsaken side as i know and some are even shifting elves side cos of update.Mcs dont have such bunch of people to wait and block such place whole day 24 hours.

Very funny.I think you haven't realize it out till date,Sapphire have more elves/chosen as compare to Mcsakens.One can simply figure it out by those numbers of obsessive ones blocking stairs whole day,Swarms of elves at swamp,Lab in their bosses as well as Mcs bosses plus not to mentioned the stationary ones at towns as most of them are chat spammers.Its funny,every time i read world chat,it's all about seing them at unusual place.They're everywhere.

Some players with their different characters only play now at mc forsaken side as i know and some are even shifting elves side cos of update.Mcs dont have such bunch of people to wait and block such place whole day 24 hours.

Nope, the number between mc and elf are the same since v3.0 (dont know the exact version) cause most elves also play as mc...

same population???? :shout: :shout: :shout:

Yea, but not really but almost same exactly...

If on EU, yes the elves more populated than mc... Thats what i got during my years on this forum...

cl quest is harder on mc side because of population disparity coupled with unfavorable map design (have to cross a 2 yard stair very close to elf respawn). But all of this can be overcome with arena tickets, revive scroll, spies and patience (finished cl yesterday on my necro).

Why u say mc cl hard?elfs all boss are far from main road like that of lake which clear attract attention if elfs farmin it..tho mc leaders are noob that y u cnt pass n do cl..way gud time n all is done