new classes and races

kracken token

hello... Its me kracken... Some of you may know me... Me, my mom and all my friends have been working on this idea for months... If the warspear team can read this... We thank u... Ok hear goes

I'm gonna start with the legion (mountain clan + foresaken)... The new race will be called the ''helsing''... The classes are... :) monk,vampire hunter and a werewolf... Lets start with the monk abilities... Now a monk is one heck of a wingman as we know... It can supprt... And aslo can make its allies strong... A monk can use a staff like all other magical chars (eg... A shaman)... But monks wil use different staffs... dracula's staff, staff of clastevania,i think the warspear team will think of others they ar good... a monk can also wear cloth armor and hoods and all that dress thing,monks can aslo use moon magic... Ok enough about the clothes and weapons... Lets get to the skills... The first skill will be ''monk's wrath''... This skill can hit an enemy with great damage and can also make the enemy's weapons occur damage and makes an advantage to break... The second skill will be holy water... This skill can heal players for a certain amount of time... Like shamans for example... but this one is better... If u study it to +5 the skill can last for like 15 to 20 seconds and cooldown for 10 seconds... maximum heal for monk if high level is +500... The third skill is monks prayer... This skill makes ur enemy lose his mana as the skill is affecting him... And also makes him weak and gives an advantage for a deadly merciless kill... The fourth skill might be intersting in boss quests and arena and pvp and so on... This skill is called allience... This skill can transfer mana to another player... Main transfer would be 20... If studied to +5 its 50 transfer and 5 seconds to cool down... The last skill will be the beeds of doom... This skill is very affective against all classes that hold staffs... Also mages and warslocks (warlocks in arena :D )... This skill makes the enemy stun, then they cant use any magic ... And allows all players around the stund player deal great and deadly attack... After the skill wears off it does a trick to the player if studied to +5... after the skill wears off it makes the enemies weapon disappear... (only heppens to players only)... and makes them tremble in fear and start running...

Well people thats the first class of the heling's... Wait a few minutes or a day for the next one... Please comment so i know what you guys think... And also the warspear team please guys...

Thanks

That monk class would be totally overpowered against any class ;D

it can transfer mana, drain all mana, disable,heal, and stun, and also break items :shok: very affective against all classes. and the stunned target will recieve INSANELY high damage from enemies attacking it? it will also "make weapon dissapear from enemies". that class is like a god who cant be defeated and would be totally unbalanced. which would make him overpowered. also, developers just released the new factions and are working on the new update. I dont think we need any other factions anymore. :good:

I think the actual new factions are enough.. What for new classes if there will be new lands, maybe someday higher lvl cap. We have all what we wanted to have. Devs give us so much. The best way is not to add new content, but to work on what exist now to be better and better.

well... Warspear is gonna get big oneday like world of warcraft III... maybe atleast in the future like 2030 if warspear will still be playing... New weapons factions and totaly new events will be added...

sorry to say but thats impossible :facepalm: ,monks NEVER use staff,monks use the hands or,i dont know how say that in english :wacko: ,something like a thing u put in hand for your punch hurt more,monks is like a priest,a "good heart",he not friend of werewolf.

and look at the habilities,heal 500+,in 20 Seconds???monks enchanges healing power for striking power,they dont a support class,they a damage dealer class,in some games monks,evolution called "champion",have a skill,a very very powerfull punch,this punch can kill low geared TANKS on one hit,but he loses ALL THE MANA and cant regen for 5 minutes,mana transfer???monk need a lot of mana for strong punchs,so nvm :facepalm: ,and the last,STUN ONLY STAFF USERS?so u wanna stun,stop atack,deal more damage,ON STAFF USERS?STAFF=LIGHT CLOTHES,1 STUN=BYE.man,stop eating mushrooms...and other thing,monks are ally of chosen,ready about what is a MONK in real life.

sorry to say but thats impossible :facepalm: ,monks NEVER use staff,monks use the hands or,i dont know how say that in english :wacko: ,something like a thing u put in hand for your punch hurt more,monks is like a priest,a "good heart",he not friend of werewolf.

and look at the habilities,heal 500+,in 20 Seconds???monks enchanges healing power for striking power,they dont a support class,they a damage dealer class,in some games monks,evolution called "champion",have a skill,a very very powerfull punch,this punch can kill low geared TANKS on one hit,but he loses ALL THE MANA and cant regen for 5 minutes,mana transfer???monk need a lot of mana for strong punchs,so nvm :facepalm: ,and the last,STUN ONLY STAFF USERS?so u wanna stun,stop atack,deal more damage,ON STAFF USERS?STAFF=LIGHT CLOTHES,1 STUN=BYE.man,stop eating mushrooms...and other thing,monks are ally of chosen,ready about what is a MONK in real life.

No more no less to say, i agree  :good:

Couldn't agree with him more :good:  Monks aren't vampyric demons. they would belong to chosen, and even though he used google translate i can understand him pretty well ::)

1. You play with your mom.. That's just too funny.. El oh El!

2... You're autistic

3. Stop being autistic and try being realistic. Your monkk class would never even be considered by the devs.

They'll just read and laugh, just as I did.

Have a nice life.. autistic child.. hope your mom reads this comment :D

thanks alot reaper... You really made me look like an asshole... Well you guys seem so keen to follow reaper around... And gotek... Please dont ever reply my posts or i'l report u...