about Threads of Darkness

Astaka

on skill explanation, it says "The enemy will be suppressed" What is this effect exactly? does it stun the enemy besides from increased income dmg?

It doesn't stun. Your hits will increase after doing that skill.

just 1 next hit and +20 DMG = Don't use this skill.

• 3 weeks later...

just 1 next hit and +20 DMG = Don't use this skill.

Don't look at the +20 value but it's +% of your normal attack just like other class first skill but with different mechanism, idk why devs make like this

• 1 month later...

Threads of Darkness (or pull) works like this:

1) moves the target from it's location too your location. it does NOT prevent skill usage but it restricts movement for a breif moment.

2) suppression; you will notice a icon on your target after pulling. think of this as a very fast poison.. what it does is adds a % of damage too ANY attack. so a hidden rouge who times your pull can benefit aswell. or when in a party have them spam skills when they see purple lightening.

My pull is level 2 and at level 20 i intend to have it at level 5. I have noticed your dark damage plays a role in the amount of damage granted, and like dark shield the damage granted is completely random. I have gotten mostly 20 damage added but on occasion it has been 100-200 and on one occasion it was close to 500.

Currently I'm using a lv 17 +5 abyss spear, and it grants 0 dark damage. All of the above was based on a lvl 13 +6 smoking spear.

Since I switched spears; I do alot more 20s on pull with occasionally  doing a 70.

i personally love this skill it offers a nice advantage in pve and pvp. the only downside is the duration and the cooldown.

• 3 weeks later...

Does suppresion time increase with level?

-Right now I get one hit, then suppresion effect is gone

Does 'pull range' increase with lv?

-Right now I pull 2-3 squares, kinda sucky. Sometimes I cant pull melees im chasing

Does cooldown decrease with lv?

-Its very long for a skill thats not op in any way. Warlock circle should have threads cooldown :P

anyone with lv4-5 threads tell us whats getting better while lvling? Intrested in pushing this skill up.

Does suppresion time increase with level?

-Right now I get one hit, then suppresion effect is gone

Does 'pull range' increase with lv?

-Right now I pull 2-3 squares, kinda sucky. Sometimes I cant pull melees im chasing

Does cooldown decrease with lv?

-Its very long for a skill thats not op in any way. Warlock circle should have threads cooldown :P

anyone with lv4-5 threads tell us whats getting better while lvling? Intrested in pushing this skill up.

I had some serious questions, I was hoping for serious response...

Thx and yes ive seen the supression effect increase 'yay'and maybe range is alittle better? Tell me if im wrong.Still 30sec cooldown at lv5?

well the range and cooldown is still same as lvl 1 :(

Here are my attack stats without and with lvl 5 threads of darkness i just tested on a weak mob :)

Normal attack without ToD:  414  /  797 !

Normal attack with ToD: 464  / 881 !

Attack skill without ToD: 578 / 1098 !

Attack skill with ToD: 647 / 1230!