chiiiiii

:yahoo: i kill u for a living  ;) u have to love the game to kill

aww thats nice you should come to mc side ill help you with quests  ;)

I kill fb for a living lol

:yahoo: i kill u for a living  ;) u have to love the game to kill

Lol you have no idea how many elves I killed and how many people rage pm me because i killed them  ;)  Dont come in my area or your dead to  ::)  Unless you would like to make a truce I would gladly accept because your so hot  :give_rose:

You so cruel :diablo: :diablo: go help me pls.cant get this spirit seed thing :bad:

If its a yellow boss it can be done by a healer and a tank (BD/Ranger) Your level But you should come to mc side and ill be glad to assist you :give_rose:  It is the better side after all

If its a yellow boss it can be done by a healer and a tank (BD/Ranger) Your level But you should come to mc side and ill be glad to assist you :give_rose:  It is the better side after all

is it?confused  :search:

:tease: great i cuz i killed u 4 times in a row hun :tease: no way of killing me

I honestly dont know about 4 times  :aggressive:

lol  :facepalm:

Yup.. Move to mountain clan side, n i will gladly help u with quest. There already too many drama on elf's side. ;D

lol  :facepalm:

Mc side is surely better than elf.  Mc community is better, the players are very helpful and not too many noobs in second island like elfs.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: now im on cuz of Manley

Ur number of lives will be reduced, kitty  :spiteful: :spiteful:

mcs will be glad to see u death

ah.. I remember you now chiiiii... You're the one with the most gentle beast thet you've ever met. Are you at the 2nd island now?

ah.. I remember you now chiiiii... You're the one with the most gentle beast thet you've ever met. Are you at the 2nd island now?

::) ::) they said quest there s hard and i quit playin' :pleasantry: quest=headache  :) :)

The quests there are indeed difficult, but all interesting nonetheless. Looking forward to again have a party with you and Thexbeast.

The quests there are indeed difficult, but all interesting nonetheless. Looking forward to again have a party with you and Thexbeast.

aww...Thexbeast>the most kind and nice player i've met n game world :) :) :) alright alright,back to play,see yah ^_^

what? very helpful? lol?  :facepalm:

Mc side is surely better than elf.  Mc community is better, the players are very helpful and not too many noobs in second island like elfs.

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

:shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout:

what? very helpful? lol?  :facepalm:

Yep, though I'm not saying that there isn't any greedy high lvl player in mc side too. But overall, mc certainly tops elf.

Btw, I've played both mc and elf. Now I'm gonna stick to my mc.

hmm.. I guess it comes down to individual player's experiences of the game. I too, have a mc char that is stuck at level 12. Imagine when ive finally set foot at armor cliff camp at irselnort, a hunting elf killed me right in front of the shop. And to think about that there are high level mc's present that did not bother to help at all.. Talk about traumatized. Lolz. Anyways, maybe when i get bored with my fb, ill try to do mc quests again. :)

:lol: lmao... mc side is better?? lol what i think is it depends on who you know. if you are a newbie and know no 1 who is a high lvl then you might just end up giving up on this game. people just dont want to help. they would rather be on trade chat or hunt (which i am not against, as all have the right to spend their time in the game as they wish). i had the same problem when i created my mc on saphire. that was last year july. i ended up leaving it on lvl14, it still is on that lvl. luckly i started afresh on elf side with wolfsy. things get a lil bit easier when u make friends from low lvl. i also make some time to help low lvls now and then when i can (FOR FREE) and remind them to try do the same when they are high lvls. this regardless of whether on mc or fb side.