techno bosses

Malek M Hjayz

Sinister by mean? 

Mm for general knowledge, when tp bosses are on stun mode, our dmgs become normal, while when they arent on stun mode, the bosses absorb our dmgs, so that our dmgs become low.

Hello there!

Such problem comes even when you have got a lock using "Grimoire" skill. For some weird reason, if you use such skill vs Nomarch, while he is stunned, his defence will increase, and as a conseguence the period during which he is stunned will be wasted.

I doubt it is a bug, such thing came as soon as the dungeon has been released, and never fixed. So I guess it is how it should work

There is no point to use grimore or sinister strike while boss get stunned , because you hit "True Damage" to boss at that time but yeah you are right it is a bug. Also silencing or using hex etc. on boss blocks the peridoic stuns at boss. 

1 hour ago, Omercix said:

There is no point to use grimore or sinister strike while boss get stunned , because you hit "True Damage" to boss at that time but yeah you are right it is a bug. Also silencing or using hex etc. on boss blocks the peridoic stuns at boss. 

why they made the skill if there is no point using it:fool:

7 hours ago, Higgings said:

Hello there!

Such problem comes even when you have got a lock using "Grimoire" skill. For some weird reason, if you use such skill vs Nomarch, while he is stunned, his defence will increase, and as a conseguence the period during which he is stunned will be wasted.

I doubt it is a bug, such thing came as soon as the dungeon has been released, and never fixed. So I guess it is how it should work

maybe its how boss operate and maybe its a bug since engi is boss in troll map and he doesnt increase his def and we stun him a lot