Help for a New(bie) player

HellDraw

Hello ppl, I'am new here, I read a lot of topics talking about and equips for characters and many ppl said to don't spend money with equipments, and buy arena equipments (free itens).
But just in fights at arena, is very hard to buy a weapon or armor there are differents ways to get these equips ? Sry for my english :| but help me xD ...

Hello!

Unfortunately, the only way to get arena equipment is by doing arena fights. 

And since arena equipment is really bad to fight against monsters, you should rather get normal gear :)

13 hours ago, HellDraw said:

Hello ppl, I'am new here, I read a lot of topics talking about and equips for characters and many ppl said to don't spend money with equipments, and buy arena equipments (free itens).
But just in fights at arena, is very hard to buy a weapon or armor there are differents ways to get these equips ? Sry for my english :| but help me xD ...

better focus on regular gear until around level 20 or so, by saving arena points up until level 20 or so, you can easily purchase your first item piece.

the problem with buying arena gear at low levels, is that they become useless the higher the level you become.

hope that helps

If you just started playing, I would advise you to follow the steps below:

1- Look at the market, with a bit of luck there will be better weapons than yours available for ridiculous prices left behind by higher players. Or by a Novice(if you add any coins), basically because if you compare both weapons (newbie x novice), you will spend at least 1 hit less to kill each mob. Why invest on weapons? Because you can resell them and you will economize at least 1 hit less per mob, which means that you wont wait for your skill cooldown and will also receive a couple of hits less (that with or without equips, most of times, makes no difference at low levels), in long terms you will level up faster and optimize your time. 

2- Befriend, the more partners you have, the easier will be to get high XP by completing hard quests (boss, tower).

3- As you did with weapons, try to find at the market, higher equips left by old players and buy those, resell yours and so on..no need to invest in good equips until lvl13. I would advise to buy equips with HP and critical (def runes and energy cristals) for all beginners, simply because all what you want is completing the tasks asap and you can surely recover your hp while walking from quest to quest.

4- Equips lvl13 with parameter "None", you should make gold and definitely buy them, they are good enough to help you, I would dare to say, until you are close to complete all quests in Irselnort. You will be able to resell them for the same price that you have paid when you decide to buy new equips at lvl18 or above.

Once you reached lvl18, this is a very important stage, because if you still didnt decide if you want to build a PvE or PvP build, you should take the decision now. Then you should decide about which expert skills you are going to buy and which armor you are going to use. The Arena gears are "free", but you wont be able to proceed in game without big difficulties if you want to lvl up your char using them in Ayvindil, they have a bonus of resistence, that produces positive effect against enemies-players, but negative effect against mobs. You receive more damage from mobs using those equips. In any cases, its very important to know if you want to get your char to the highest level as your primary aim or not, because even if you want to be a PvP player, buying arena set e.g. lvl21 and then advancing to lvl 24 is foolish, waste of AP and gold.

PvP: If you want to enjoy the PvP at some level for a while, you can build an arena according to your preferences, however note that arenas comprise 3-4 levels of difference for lower and higher, so if you arent lvl max., you will eventually face players with higher gears, consequently better attributes, you will be in disadvantage. Although equips are not everything in Warspear Online, as I mentioned, you should have an appropriate build for PvP, including the most important expert skills for the best performance. If you will reach the max level, you should buy PvE gears and save all your AP for the latest arena set because they cost much more AP than all the previous ones (they are available at 4th city  in Ayvondil)

PvE: For PvE, you should take into consideration what fuction your class has, if its support, tank or damager. My advise in this case is only one: Please, dont try to be what your class is not. If it is support, invest in equips and skills for support and so on.. Otherwise, you wont explore the maximum potential of your class, in addition to disappoint players and eventually yourself when your native skills are necessary in dungeons and other tasks in group. About gear, you must be aware that level, in this case, doesnt mean quality. You need know your class and the best equips, that many times, arent the lastest ones. Some tanks prefer to use CClvl20 gears than equipes 24 for example, because sometimes better attributes are more effective than having 0,2 plus bonus overally or few hundred more defense. There is no rule in this case, you should know which gears are the best and build your set according to your final build as you level up.

Edited by Aкasha