Archer damage reduced

jacksonwang11

I would like archer damage is reduced, how can I have a character lvl 20 shaman? and fight the lvl 20 archer with only one shot, I'm dead. This is not just about an archer, but all the archer. for those who agree, give support? This game seemed, only the rich can only win. is this game called? I think this is not the real game play.  :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

So you want to beal all classes easily because you have lvl 20 shaman?

stop spamming about OP ranger skill..

I sure soon admin will delete/reduce the damage of blessing skill->Firstborn gonna be really2 weakk-> and people will play as Mountain Clan and that will make them a happiest person ever in the world.

LOL its reallity! Ranger is able to kill mage just 1 shot with blessing, since there is amplification of bow, the blessing should be fixed on the damage, it shouldn't 100% same with damage output, atk 300 blessing 300 WTF! 100% extra damage, stupid game!!

LOL its reallity! Ranger is able to kill mage just 1 shot with blessing, since there is amplification of bow, the blessing should be fixed on the damage, it shouldn't 100% same with damage output, atk 300 blessing 300 WTF! 100% extra damage, stupid game!!

hahaha,,how much ++ on that ranger and what wpn he use  :lol:

and how much ++ on your armr  :facepalm: 

he used +10 wpn and you used armr +4 :wacko:

ya ok...ranger dmg less...then

shaman blind should be 10times less and heals only 100 at most :tease: :tease:

retard kid..learn play shaman...u got lvl 20 doesnt mean u good player...u seem to have island 1 equips?

shaman is most most most op class yet u say this...goes to show ur ignorence of class...btw whats ur amplify ? +0 on lvl 13 items? :facepalm:  and u fight +10 ranger of lab bow?...still i would say shaman coz blind and heal=inf hp

omg shaman/druid(gaymode root run heal root run zzzzz) is most op class who can kill any high amp op ranger(yes ranger op) easily with his gay skill aka blind + heal + quake....

the most i don't want to meet in arena is shaman and druid... ;D

if i meet them...damn..i must gauge the partner and go kill that shaman or druid as quick as u can :diablo: ....if fail, i will end up with..... "that f*&%#@ shaman/druid" :lol: :lol:

how can u kill someone with inf hp :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and we actaully are standing naked in front of them as no moon def....+10 or +0 armor...both same...no moon

Shaman can beat ranger  :facepalm:  Go on heal set and Blind the ranger when he uses Blessing

bro defending a ranger, you growing ears?

Lol http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=64504.0

Too much crying. Some cry about rogues, others cry about rangers..

guys, no class is supreme or all powerful. Each class has their role (tank, heal, dd, support etc.)

You cant expect your healer to have high def. You dont see rangers wanting to lower our heal skill. Everyone thinks every class is OP except theirs. If you think something is OP then go make a char under that class and then u can be OP. Cuz it seems everybody wants to be able to beat everyone else. Truth is, if you closely pay attention to the game mechanics, you can beat any class.

bro defending a ranger, you growing ears?

You play Warspear? Have fun shopping bro

I'm teaching a noob how to play

You cant expect your healer to have high def. You dont see rangers wanting to lower our heal skill. Everyone thinks every class is OP except theirs. If you think something is OP then go make a char under that class and then u can be OP. Cuz it seems everybody wants to be able to beat everyone else. Truth is, if you closely pay attention to the game mechanics, you can beat any class.

Healers can be tank, overheal and since there is no moon defense in armour they can deal pure damage too

try kill a shaman with rogue and bd.

Hard, but not impossible. See, it also depends on skill set ups. Some ppls build their character for boss hunt, others for pvp/war, others mix it up. So you see, its hard to be all-around balanced. Instead of trying to build an unstoppable character with no weaknesses, find partner(s)  whoms strengths balance out your weaknesses, and vice versa. Remember, this is a game where members of same faction work together, not a solo game. If they built the game so that we need ppl to help us for tough quests and bosses, why would you expect to build a Solo war machine?

hahha,,,btw who is your shaman  :cray: ,,shamanking ? :lol:

hahaha,,,my bow +10 ,,acept that 467 dps  :facepalm: ,,your shaman very noob,,btw ask patahhati how to play shaman,,

she is best shaman if i think :good: her shaman was kill my ranger :cray: