Lvl 9 gear help pls

Gavchap

Hi there,I'm a lvl 9 DK and completely new to the game, if anyone can give me a guide on where to farm lvl 9 purple set (I have no idea of boss locations) it would be great :-)

Better you buy lvl 13 purple set because you can sell it again, lvl 9 set can't be sold again after you wear it, such a waste time and gold.

Better you buy lvl 13 purple set because you can sell it again, lvl 9 set can't be sold again after you wear it, such a waste time and gold.

^this and,

you won't be able to do it all by yourself, and in a pt there is a low drop chance (except dg).

If you're not staying lvl9 then do what Jzargo wrote.

all drops in map 1, u need to kill red bosses if u have chance to drop this itens(lv9), but craft(lv10 purple) itens  hp% and weapons is better now... :good:

Some Bosses in first map drop armor/accessories and all dg in first map can drop armor/weapons too.

You're probably better off getting the craft armor since it gives your ridiculously high hp.

Craft weapons are superior too.

But since there are no craft belts...

You can try finding a seller for lv10 snow event belts...

or just get ap for lv10 arena belts for Heavy Armor and Light Armor.

The cloth arena belt sucks...so you have to farm lv11 dg in first map for a lv9 caster belt...

Some Bosses in first map drop armor/accessories and all dg in first map can drop armor/weapons too.

You're probably better off getting the craft armor since it gives your ridiculously high hp.

Craft weapons are superior too.

But since there are no craft belts...

You can try finding a seller for lv10 snow event belts...

or just get ap for lv10 arena belts for Heavy Armor and Light Armor.

The cloth arena belt sucks...so you have to farm lv11 dg in first map for a lv9 caster belt...

I don't think he wanna stay lvl10 tho, since he's new.

Bruh if you wanna stay lvl10 then listen to her, if not then don't.  ::) 

Edited by Gladiator