Retribution

vavavi

Question

Is retribution supposed to use up rogues reflex skill charges? And barbs passives charges aswell? Also is it supposed to ve breaking stuns and/or stealth? Like for example, i gouge, use poison, ghost hit, retribution from poison tics breaks my stealth. And when bd hams me, and i gouge before last ham tic, his hams tick gets retributed and breaks my gouge.

Edited by vavavi

8 answers to this question

I didn't try that yet, I thought I wouldn't, because I thought it is insignificant... But if it does that all :shok: , it would be more effective than I thought.

Also necromancers are safe from breaking their own nightmares because of retribution.

I equipped my necro with retribution and made a warlock use life exhaust on me. Before I got hit by dots, I used nightmare on the warlock and looked like retribution didn't work (thank god). Maybe it doesn't activate on dots at all.

Also necromancers are safe from breaking their own nightmares because of retribution.I equipped my necro with retribution and made a warlock use life exhaust on me. Before I got hit by dots, I used nightmare on the warlock and looked like retribution didn't work (thank god). Maybe it doesn't activate on dots at all.

Apparently not on all dots atleast. But it does work on totem for instance. Pvped a druid with retribution and reflect from totem broke song.

I think retribution is more of a nuisance for your enemies rather than a damaging skill. 0.1% is the same as 10% - equally useless damage wise but annoying just as much